Diary of an Air Hostess!

Lunch today was halloumi salad with new potatoes. I'm not online but I googled halloumi syns a d read a link that said you can have it as a heb??? So I'll be counting it as a heb (measly amount as per usual!!!!) and heb for tiny bit of oil on the salad. So I'm happy with lunch! ;)

35g is a heb :)

Just catching up. 2 lbs off is great. You are doing well considering all the eating out! Xx

B!!!! Air travel makes me mega mega scared!! Put a girls mind at rest :) xx

Ah bless you. You'll be fine lovely, it's the safest way to travel. You will be far to busy with your gorgeous girls to even be thinking about the flying. And, your going on holiday!!!! Exciting!!!!!!!! Plus, us cabin crew are highly trained to look after you ;-) Not only can I make you tea, I can be a fireman, nurse, police lady (love the handcuffs!!!) and get you off the big aircraft in less than a minute...... Just don't press the call bell, makes us really grumpy!!!! ;-) Does that help?!?? Lol!!!! Xxxx

Ah bless you. You'll be fine lovely, it's the safest way to travel. You will be far to busy with your gorgeous girls to even be thinking about the flying. And, your going on holiday!!!! Exciting!!!!!!!! Plus, us cabin crew are highly trained to look after you ;-) Not only can I make you tea, I can be a fireman, nurse, police lady (love the handcuffs!!!) and get you off the big aircraft in less than a minute...... Just don't press the call bell, makes us really grumpy!!!! ;-) Does that help?!?? Lol!!!! Xxxx

You lil legend!! I don't press the call bell promise. :) who did you work for? I had a very bad flight with air France and it totally put me off air travel all together :( x

You lil legend!! I don't press the call bell promise. :) who did you work for? I had a very bad flight with air France and it totally put me off air travel all together :( x

Haha! Press the call bell if you need it, especially as you have babies. It's the people in the row right next to the galley on the aisle that press it and ask you to bring them a drink - surely it's easier to come in yourself??? Oh I'm really looking forward to going back to work.....!!!!! ;)

Haha! Press the call bell if you need it, especially as you have babies. It's the people in the row right next to the galley on the aisle that press it and ask you to bring them a drink - surely it's easier to come in yourself??? Oh I'm really looking forward to going back to work.....!!!!! ;)

To get a drink?? I always get my own unless the crew are serving at that point in time or I send tony he's my staff :) x

I love how you have staff!! Exactly how I think of my hubby! Lol!!!! Have a fantastic time hun xxx

Ha ha lol he's always been my unpaid servant but I'm going back to our honest to goodness house maid Lisa damn I love her when I get back to the uk ill be stuffed having to do all my own housework!! X

Tue 20 Aug

Up 1lb - not surprising at all!!!

Breakfast: half a tin of beans (random!!!)

Lunch: spicy pasta (2xheb for oil)

Dinner: quorn veg and pasta with cheese (hea 2 syns)

An extremely carb heavy day, but it was all really quick!!

Off the plane in a minute? While in flight? Never messing with cabin crew lol! I like flying while flying its the ore flying nerves that freak me out. I don't fly unless necessary, my feet were meant firmly for the ground. Don't go back to work have another baby lol! ;-p

The lb was worth it all the eating out sounds gorgeous.

Off the plane in a minute? While in flight? Never messing with cabin crew lol! I like flying while flying its the ore flying nerves that freak me out. I don't fly unless necessary, my feet were meant firmly for the ground. Don't go back to work have another baby lol! ;-p

The lb was worth it all the eating out sounds gorgeous.

Hahaha, brilliant!! Don't mess with the crew! Lol!! No, I meant in an emergency... On the ground!! I'd love to stay at home and have another, but funds are running low... Maybe just a couple of months back at work!!! ;) xx

Back