Diary of an Air Hostess!

Hahaha, brilliant!! Don't mess with the crew! Lol!! No, I meant in an emergency... On the ground!! I'd love to stay at home and have another, but funds are running low... Maybe just a couple of months back at work!!! ;) xx

Sounds like an excellent plan. Glad you meant on the ground. Lol.

I wouldn't need encouragement I'd be out in 30 secs all kids in tow!

Fri 23 aug

Official wi - sts, amazed after beginning of the week antics.

Breakfast: nectarine and banana

Lunch: salad not sure with what yet...

Dinner: M&S meal deal - I'll not get the veggie option, I'll let hubby get a meat one and buy something separately. We've hardly had any time together recently so decided to have a nice night in. So this will be both hea heb's and all my syns plus more!!!

Fri 23 aug

Official wi - sts, amazed after beginning of the week antics.

Breakfast: nectarine and banana

Lunch: salad not sure with what yet...

Dinner: M&S meal deal - I'll not get the veggie option, I'll let hubby get a meat one and buy something separately. We've hardly had any time together recently so decided to have a nice night in. So this will be both hea heb's and all my syns plus more!!!

The m and s meals are normally pretty good. Hope you picked something indulgent.

Well done on your sts! Hope you've had a lovely bank holiday.

The m and s meals are normally pretty good. Hope you picked something indulgent.

Well done on your sts! Hope you've had a lovely bank holiday.

Well main wasn't indulgent really, vegetable bake, with more veggies and I made sw roasties. But I made up for it with a bottle of wine and dessert - millionaire shortbread dessert, lush!! Hubby wanted toffee and honeycomb traybake but wasn't veggie... Damn gelatine!!

Lovely bank holiday and not too bad food wise either. I'm very tired though babyB is on the move, he's been crawling a couple of weeks now and it's exhausting!!! Hope you and your lovely family had a nice wknd xxx

Tue 27 August

Breakfast: 1/2 slice toast 1/2 banana - sharing food with the baby, even though he has his porridge he likes finger food! (1/2 heb)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese salad and hummus (1 1/1 heb hea)

Dinner: jacket potato with cheese beans mushrooms and quorn bacon - not sure on syns hea

Snacks: 2 ww choc caramel bars 9 syns

Tue 27 August

Breakfast: 1/2 slice toast 1/2 banana - sharing food with the baby, even though he has his porridge he likes finger food! (1/2 heb)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese salad and hummus (1 1/1 heb hea)

Dinner: jacket potato with cheese beans mushrooms and quorn bacon - not sure on syns hea

Snacks: 2 ww choc caramel bars 9 syns

All babies love finger food plus it occupies then for a while lol.

Quorn deli bacon (fridge) is free, the frozen stuff I think is 0.5syn per slice. Negligible synnage.

Hiya B. how are you?

When did you start weaning baby b? When we go to centre parcs In 2 weeks Millie will be 4 months and I really want to give her a mini milk and some rusks whilst away xx

All babies love finger food plus it occupies then for a while lol.

Quorn deli bacon (fridge) is free, the frozen stuff I think is 0.5syn per slice. Negligible synnage.

He does love feeding himself, and I love how good he's getting at it now!!

Thank you for the syns, it was frozen so another 1.5, and also had another cake - should not have bought them, I have no self control!!!!

Hiya B. how are you?

When did you start weaning baby b? When we go to centre parcs In 2 weeks Millie will be 4 months and I really want to give her a mini milk and some rusks whilst away xx

Hi Hunny! We're all good! You seem to be doing really well at the moment, well done! How's Millie?

I started weaning at 20 weeks, then stopped for a week when he had a bad tummy and restarted slowly. How old is Millie now? Does she seem like she's hungry? BabyB was not satisfied with 5 x 9oz bottles at 20 wks and was trying to eat my food, so I started then even though I was told not to..... He was ready!!!! Your her mummy, you'll be able to tell when she's ready. I'd just say go slow, I don't know if it was weaning, a bug or teething, but babyB had a really bad tummy about 10 days after I started to wean, and I was only introducing a new food every 3 days. He also got 2 teeth that week so who knows what it was!! Anyway, sorry for the ramble!! Xx

Hi Hunny! We're all good! You seem to be doing really well at the moment, well done! How's Millie?

I started weaning at 20 weeks, then stopped for a week when he had a bad tummy and restarted slowly. How old is Millie now? Does she seem like she's hungry? BabyB was not satisfied with 5 x 9oz bottles at 20 wks and was trying to eat my food, so I started then even though I was told not to..... He was ready!!!! Your her mummy, you'll be able to tell when she's ready. I'd just say go slow, I don't know if it was weaning, a bug or teething, but babyB had a really bad tummy about 10 days after I started to wean, and I was only introducing a new food every 3 days. He also got 2 teeth that week so who knows what it was!! Anyway, sorry for the ramble!! Xx

Millie's is doing great thanks :) she has about 10-14 days of being unsettled after her jabs but she has just started rolling over and loves her jumperoo! She is 15 weeks on saturday and I have a weaning appointment at 17 weeks. She is quite fussy with her bottle, I make 6oz at each feed which is about every 3-4hours. Sometimes she drinks it all and sometime she leaves quite a bit of it. She has started reaching for stuff on my plate though.... It was curry the other day and cake today haha xx

Ooooh clever girl!!! That's early rolling, I think babyB was 18 weeks. Girls are much more advanced!!! :) That's a good indicator she's hungry being after your food. Ah bless her, I'm glad she's getting better after her injections. It seems like they are always up and down - as soon as I think babyB has it sussed something changed again....!!! Love it though!! :) xx

Ooooh clever girl!!! That's early rolling, I think babyB was 18 weeks. Girls are much more advanced!!! :) That's a good indicator she's hungry being after your food. Ah bless her, I'm glad she's getting better after her injections. It seems like they are always up and down - as soon as I think babyB has it sussed something changed again....!!! Love it though!! :) xx

She's a proper cheeky monkey!! Last night she was lying flat on her belly and just rolled! She surprised herself because she was trying get up on her knees but rolled instead. Was so cute. Isn't being a mummy the most amazing thing ever! I love every minute of every day :) xx

Attachments

• image-2237752161.jpg
    image-2237752161.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1515205139.jpg
    image-1515205139.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 69
She's a proper cheeky monkey!! Last night she was lying flat on her belly and just rolled! She surprised herself because she was trying get up on her knees but rolled instead. Was so cute. Isn't being a mummy the most amazing thing ever! I love every minute of every day :) xx

Wow, look at her hair!!!!!!!! She's just gorgeous!!!!! Xx

I've been a bit quiet this week, but I've been on plan ish, I lost 1lb this week. At last, I'm a bit less than when I got back from holiday a month ago!!

Fri 30 aug

Breakfast: toast with scrape low fat spread (heb 1.5 syns)

Lunch: pasta with quorn bacon el mayo and cheese (hea 1syn)

Snack: ww cake bar (4.5 syns)

Dinner: veg burger, salad pasta salad cheese (hea 2syns)

Well done b that's a great loss! Sounds like you've had a pretty good week.

Oh what a rubbish wknd! Hubby's birthday so have had a HUGE amount of syns on food and alcohol!!!! Eeeek!!!!!! Lovely family time though.

Mon 2 sept

Breakfast: fruit salad

Lunch: out, goats cheese ciabatta, penne arrabiatta (hea 2xheb for oil syns?????) cornetto

Dinner: salad, new potatoes, 2free quorn sausages, cheese (hea) el mayo 1 syn and some carrot cake.......

Must try harder, I know I keep saying it and I'm boring myself saying this every Monday but I really need to get back within target range!!!

Don't worry hun, you do so well the rest of the time :) so long as you enjoyed your weekend then that's all that matters xxx

Back