Diary of an Air Hostess!

Tue 3 sept

Breakfast: banana yogurt alpen light (1/2 heb)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese salad el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Snacks: ww cake bar (4syns) toast (1/2 heb)

Dinner: spicy meatballs pasta and cheese (hea) milkybar (3.5 syns)

Wed 4 sept

Breakfast: fruit

Lunch: picnic- brown roll, hummus, cheese, strawberries, banana, tofu pieces (hea 2xheb)

Dinner: tofu with roasted peppers and couc cous topped with cheese

Birthdays don't count they're syn free. :-D It sounds like you had a lovely time.

Wed 4 sept

Breakfast: fruit

Lunch: picnic- brown roll, hummus, cheese, strawberries, banana, tofu pieces (hea 2xheb)

Dinner: tofu with roasted peppers and couc cous topped with cheese

And roasted peppers sound so good. I should do that again very soon.

I'm not sure the scales agree with you but never mind!! ;)

The scales are great, I just don't get on them now. Pregnancy has cured my daily weighing habit.

You're good all week, one day off plan on the weekend won't do too much harm. I know that frustrating feeling though, sometimes it feels like life isn't compatible with being on plan. It takes real hard work to make the two fit together. You'll do it!

The scales are great, I just don't get on them now. Pregnancy has cured my daily weighing habit.

You're good all week, one day off plan on the weekend won't do too much harm. I know that frustrating feeling though, sometimes it feels like life isn't compatible with being on plan. It takes real hard work to make the two fit together. You'll do it!

It was more like 2 days off plan.... ;) life really isn't compatible at the moment. I'm away for the next 2 wknds, then my mums birthday, then a wedding!!! Then I'm in October and I'll still not be at target, going to Venice, then another wedding...... I love my life at the moment but I can't stay on plan!!! Arghhhhh!!!!! I don't know why I'm complaining!!!

It was more like 2 days off plan.... ;) life really isn't compatible at the moment. I'm away for the next 2 wknds, then my mums birthday, then a wedding!!! Then I'm in October and I'll still not be at target, going to Venice, then another wedding...... I love my life at the moment but I can't stay on plan!!! Arghhhhh!!!!! I don't know why I'm complaining!!!

Enjoy it all and just be on plan when you can. The diet will still be waiting once things get boring again. And if your good when you can be there's unlikely to be too much damage.

Thurs 5 sept
Scales are not happy with me.....

Breakfast: half banana and yogurt

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese salad and hummus (1 1/2 heb hea)

Dinner: cheese, mushroom and tofu?? Omelette with salad el mayo (hea 1 syn) alpen light (1/2heb)

Ww cake bar (4.5 syns)

Just eat healthily and SW when you can. That's the best you can do :) That's my goal for the moment. Be good when I can :) You'll be alrighty!

You do have a hugely busy schedule tho. I feel tired just reading all that ;) x

Thanks! I'd like to say I'm trying when I can but that's not entirely true.....

Fridays wi had me gain 2lbs :( Then Ive been away this weekend and been off plan but wasn't as bad as I could have been there was no alcohol, but there was a large amount of chocolate!!!! I'm hoping I can do 5 good days before I'm away again... I'm away for 4 nights, it's going to be tricky!!!! Hope your well!! X

Hi B,

I don't know whether you would remember me but I was around ages ago before you had your baby, anyway I am back on plan now and have come back to MM's with my tail between my legs and 17lb to lose (post baby number 2 who is now 21 months old). We moved from the UK to Australia in April so I am trying desperately to follow the plan from here :)

I am going to have a look through your diary if you don't mind for ideas? :)

Hope you're well, take care x

Hi B,

I don't know whether you would remember me but I was around ages ago before you had your baby, anyway I am back on plan now and have come back to MM's with my tail between my legs and 17lb to lose (post baby number 2 who is now 21 months old). We moved from the UK to Australia in April so I am trying desperately to follow the plan from here :)

I am going to have a look through your diary if you don't mind for ideas? :)

Hope you're well, take care x

I do remember you Hi!!! I remember you being pregnant! Wow, that's a big move, hope your liking it down there. Well done for coming back, 17lbs is not that much and totally do able!!! Of course look for ideas.... Although my food is really samey - I really must try new things!!! X

Oooops, no food diary for a week!!! I've been away, weighed in this morning and I have lost a lb since Friday - confused?? I think I may have been dehydrated so don't want to get too excited, but I also think it may be my portion sizes.... I seem to eat much smaller portions whilst away!! Anyway....

Wed 18 Sept

Breakfast: toast with peanut butter and marmite (heb 2syns)

Lunch: pasta el mayo cheese (hea 1 syn)

Dinner: made by hubby, Cous Cous, roasted veg, 2 quorn fillets, and sauce (2syns) I then obviously had to sprinkle it with cheese!!!! (Hea) wine (6syns) choc (3syns)

Attachments

• image-3958906778.jpg
    image-3958906778.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 46
Welcome back b? Where have you been on your travels? X

Just a little road trip around the country!!! Ending up in Scotland. Was fun, but babyBs sleep was a mess - seems like we may just be getting back to normal.... He only woke twice and went back to sleep by himself within a minute, without having to be rocked for hours or eventually ending up in bed with me.... I'm not one for co sleeping, I've always thought I might squash him but I actually really liked sleeping with him, he's so cuddly!!!

How are you feeling being back? Xx

Just a little road trip around the country!!! Ending up in Scotland. Was fun, but babyBs sleep was a mess - seems like we may just be getting back to normal.... He only woke twice and went back to sleep by himself within a minute, without having to be rocked for hours or eventually ending up in bed with me.... I'm not one for co sleeping, I've always thought I might squash him but I actually really liked sleeping with him, he's so cuddly!!!

How are you feeling being back? Xx

Wow that sounds like great fun after living here 11 years I haven't been far within the uk.
Isobel keeps landing up in my bed cause she just keeps waking up despite having formula now and baby rice. But like you I will be sad when she goes into her own bed.
I'm ok now but I found it really hard this time my mom took it really hard especially saying bye to the girls x

Wow that sounds like great fun after living here 11 years I haven't been far within the uk.
Isobel keeps landing up in my bed cause she just keeps waking up despite having formula now and baby rice. But like you I will be sad when she goes into her own bed.
I'm ok now but I found it really hard this time my mom took it really hard especially saying bye to the girls x

Ah bless you x

Back