Diary of an Air Hostess!

Thurs 19 sept

Breakfast: yog banana 1/2 toast (1/2 heb 1syn)

Lunch: wotsits (4syns) salad with Cous Cous and cheese el mayo (hea 1syn)

Dinner: veg omelette with salad and cheese (hea)

Cuddly little things aren't they! I love co sleeping until they reach about 2.5, then they annoy me lol. I hope baby b is settled now, it's always tough taking them out of their routine but its just as important for them to learn that change and flexibility is good. None of mine like sleep, I have to tell them to sleep. :-/

A lb off is great! Maybe you should go say every weekend. Your good is looking good, I love that you enjoy a glass of wine and still lose weight.

Cuddly little things aren't they! I love co sleeping until they reach about 2.5, then they annoy me lol. I hope baby b is settled now, it's always tough taking them out of their routine but its just as important for them to learn that change and flexibility is good. None of mine like sleep, I have to tell them to sleep. :-/

A lb off is great! Maybe you should go say every weekend. Your good is looking good, I love that you enjoy a glass of wine and still lose weight.

Not quite that settled but he's managing to fall back to sleep rather than me rocking him throughout the whole night...

I don't drink that often anymore, I find its not that helpful for weight loss - usually because I eat a lot the next day. One glass doesn't seem to Hirt though.

Official weigh in, and I'm still down the lb that I was on wed so im happy. 4lb until target!! I'm sure I've not been this close since before my holiday- only taken 2 months of yoyoing to start to lose the holiday gain!!!

Sat 21 sept

So yesterday was a bit off plan....

Lunch: chickpea salad with meat free burgers (1syn)

Dinner: pizza 2x hea 2xheb with wedges and el mayo (2syns) yum!! 2 chocs (6syns)

I also ate a but of babyBs dinner - cheesey pasta so that's rest of syns

Sun 22 Sept

Breakfast: banana and yogurt

Lunch: cheese wm pitta with cucumber and pickle (2syns)

Snack: ww crisps (3.5 syns)

Dinner: sw roast dinner with stuffing ball and gravy - need to work out syns, but will be minimal

Glad baby b is able to self soothe, none of mine could. I was a walking talking milking dummy!

Your food looks lovely and only 4lb to go is amazing!

Glad baby b is able to self soothe, none of mine could. I was a walking talking milking dummy!

Your food looks lovely and only 4lb to go is amazing!

He can.... Most of the time, he has a little blanket, and if he loses that in the night there's no way he's going back to sleep!!!

Only 4lbs but I sabotage myself - got in bed really early, then at 9pm I had an overwhelming urge to eat white chocolate pancakes that I'd spotted in my freezer earlier - of course I got up!!! Damn time of the month!!!! :(

He can.... Most of the time, he has a little blanket, and if he loses that in the night there's no way he's going back to sleep!!! Only 4lbs but I sabotage myself - got in bed really early, then at 9pm I had an overwhelming urge to eat white chocolate pancakes that I'd spotted in my freezer earlier - of course I got up!!! Damn time of the month!!!! :(

I did that and went forging for crunchies had two of the ******* things ;( x

Ahh b we all do it. You're slim and gorgeous anyway so if you can't treat yourself to a chocolate pancake at totm then what hope is there for the rest of us?

Wed 25 sept

Pesky scales are up 1lb!!! Grrrrr!!!!!!!!

Breakfast: activia yog, toast with lf spread marmite (heb 2syns)

Lunch: picky lunch - jacket potato, salad, cheese, hummus, coleslaw (hea heb and prob 6 synsfor coleslaw??)

Dinner: quorn bologneise with pasta salad cheese (hea)

Thurs 26 sept

Breakfast: activia yog

Lunch: cheese salad pitta (hea heb)

Dinner: quorn chicken chilli and rice with cheese (hea 2 syns seasoning)

4 chocolates (12 syns)

Back