Diary of an Air Hostess!

Ignore the pesky lb, it'll just be water fluctuations from totm. You're doing well and your meals are thought out. Onwards and downwards b.

Well the pesky pound has gone so official weigh on today is a STS. However, I've not been able to stop eating today!! Urghhh!!! I've got a wedding tomorrow and I've been trying on dresses all tonight but I don't like anything!! I can't wait until I'm getting paid again and can SHOP!!!!! No point doing diary today, meals fine, snacks blah!!!

Well the pesky pound has gone so official weigh on today is a STS. However, I've not been able to stop eating today!! Urghhh!!! I've got a wedding tomorrow and I've been trying on dresses all tonight but I don't like anything!! I can't wait until I'm getting paid again and can SHOP!!!!! No point doing diary today, meals fine, snacks blah!!!

Knew it would go a sts is great b!

It's the snacks that usually get me too, sometimes an apple just doesn't cut it! Enjoy the wedding, you'll look amazing no matter what you wear.

Enjoy the wedding today B and well done on the STS! Xx

Hi lovelies! It's been an amazing week - lovely wedding and a fantastic mini break with hubby, official weigh in this morning I gained 2lbs. Not at all surprised with a gain, it should have been more but we walked ALOT!! I have eaten a load of pizza pasta ice cream and drank a lot of wine!! As of Monday I will officially be back on track!!

Attachments

• image-3006893563.jpg
    image-3006893563.jpg
    624.8 KB · Views: 69
Hi lovelies! It's been an amazing week - lovely wedding and a fantastic mini break with hubby, official weigh in this morning I gained 2lbs. Not at all surprised with a gain, it should have been more but we walked ALOT!! I have eaten a load of pizza pasta ice cream and drank a lot of wine!! As of Monday I will officially be back on track!!

Wow lucky girl!! What a beautiful view x

Gorgeous picture! 2lb is respectable. A few good days and it'll be gone. How was the wedding food?

Thanks! I'm loving the new filters on the iPhone camera!!

Wedding food - was goats cheese bruschetta, then a mushroom Wellington, I didn't have dessert, was cheesecake or jelly thing but was stuffed. It was really posh food but good portions which is unusual!! Have eaten ALOT today, I'm looking forward to eating healthily tomorrow!!

Monday 7 October

So glad to finally be back on plan! I was up another 1lb today, not surprising so that's 7lb to lose!!

Breakfast: fruit salad early then scrambled eggs when hubby got up

Lunch: sweet potato and coconut soup 5 syns, 3 cracker bread with hummus (heb)

Snack: quarter of M&S egg sandwich at the cafe, whole meal bread so (heb plus syns but can't be too much)

Dinner: quorn chilli with rice and cheese (hea)

Monday 7 October

So glad to finally be back on plan! I was up another 1lb today, not surprising so that's 7lb to lose!!

Breakfast: fruit salad early then scrambled eggs when hubby got up

Lunch: sweet potato and coconut soup 5 syns, 3 cracker bread with hummus (heb)

Snack: quarter of M&S egg sandwich at the cafe, whole meal bread so (heb plus syns but can't be too much)

Dinner: quorn chilli with rice and cheese (hea)

Mushroom Wellington sounds really appealing and well worth a mini but temporary gain! Yum!

Today's soup sounds pretty awesome! You're very good having a crackerbread with it. Soup always makes me want to dip buttery rolls in it, especially gorgeous soup like you've had.

Mushroom Wellington sounds really appealing and well worth a mini but temporary gain! Yum! Today's soup sounds pretty awesome! You're very good having a crackerbread with it. Soup always makes me want to dip buttery rolls in it, especially gorgeous soup like you've had.

The soup was good and definitely needed crusty bread!!! I was going to have it without any bread at all and then had to have done cracker bread - poor substitute though!!

Tues 8 oct

Breakfast: apple banana

Lunch: leftover chilli cheese hea

Snacks: cracker bread cheese and pickle (heb 2 syns) 2 Jaffa cakes (4 syns)

Dinner: sausage pasta with cheese (hea 5 syns) really need to get some free quorn sausages in!!!

I was really hungry yesterday, hopefully today will be different!!

Wed 9 oct

Break: fruit

Lunch: Cous Cous salad with cheese hea

Dinner: cheese omelette with beans

Chocolate!!! 15 syns

Thurs 10 oct

Break: satsuma 2x crackerbread 2 syns

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese salad (hea heb)

Dinner: jacket potato with cheese and beans (hea)

Snacks: chocolate cornflake cake....

I've been really hungry this week. I'm not hopeful for tomorrow's weigh in......

Friday weigh in, I've lost 1lb. I am still 1lb up from holiday last week, and 5lbs up from holiday in July. This is ridiculous, but I will lose the 5lbs by December 1st!!! That's my goal!!!!

Friday weigh in, I've lost 1lb. I am still 1lb up from holiday last week, and 5lbs up from holiday in July. This is ridiculous, but I will lose the 5lbs by December 1st!!! That's my goal!!!!

That's a great result it shows that what you're doing is working.

By December you'll do it no problem at all!!!! I have every faith.

I need to get quorn free sausages too, I keep hoping to see them reduced so I can buy a truck load of them.

Thanks ladies. Really busy weekend so haven't had chance to post food, it's been okish. However hubby bought a tub of chocs today..... Ut oh!!!

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: jacket pot cheese and beans

Dinner: veg fajitas with cheese el mayo (my site cream substitute!!) major 2xheb tweak!! Hea, 4 syns

3x hero chocs (9 syns???)

Tues 15th oct

I'm out in London for the day, so hopefully it's not too bad.....

Breakfast: toast (heb) with peanut butter, no ideas on syns, babyB was having this so I made me some too, it was only a scrape but still...

Lunch: going to Prezzo as we have tesco vouchers hopefully pasta

Dinner: something easy when I get in, maybe a mugshot or a salad

Not been very good this week at posting my diary, it's been ok ish other than the hero chocolates... Which has resulted in a sts this week, not surprised just disappointed in myself. I'm out for lunch today, takeaway tonight and lunch tomorrow. I'm hoping for jacket potatoes when I'm out!!

Back