Diary of an Air Hostess!

Not been very good this week at posting my diary, it's been ok ish other than the hero chocolates... Which has resulted in a sts this week, not surprised just disappointed in myself. I'm out for lunch today, takeaway tonight and lunch tomorrow. I'm hoping for jacket potatoes when I'm out!!

Hero chocolates!!!! Love the twirls but I always think there's not enough in there so I buy celebrations for the maltesers lol.

A sts is fine b!!! Means a good week this week might see a nice little loss for you. Jacket potatoes sound like a good plan.

Hero chocolates!!!! Love the twirls but I always think there's not enough in there so I buy celebrations for the maltesers lol. A sts is fine b!!! Means a good week this week might see a nice little loss for you. Jacket potatoes sound like a good plan.
Oh my goodness, went for lunch yesterday and they had no jacket potatoes on the menu. They had cheese and potato pie, which made me think of you!! I ordered it as it was the only veggie friendly meal and it came as a proper pie, with thick pastry... Urgh, the disappointment!!! I thought it was going to be like a potato pie! Anyway, it was yuck, I didn't eat a lot of the pastry and the filling wasn't great, but I imagine the syns were sky high!!!!! Oh well, another meal off plan!!

I managed to have only 2 hero's yesterday!! I only like the malteasers in the celebrations so I'm much happier with hero's. Although I'd still eat the celebrations.....

Sunday 20 Oct

How is it the 20th already??? I was going to be really good this month but the month has nearly gone and I'm still not being good!!!! Ideally I'd like a 2lb loss by November, which is totally feasible, I just can't get my act together!!!!

Breakfast: fruit

Lunch: at grandmas, I know it's going to be a snack lunch so will probably be salad, boiled eggs, bread cheese etc, so can make this sw friendly.

Dinner: leftover pasta from last night - in tomato sauce with quorn pepperoni ( is this free??) with salad and cheese (hea)

As soon as hubby gets back tonight I'm having him hide the chocolates!!!

One out of three is better than I'd do! And the pie wasn't your fault. You can't go without just because the veggie options are crap. I really hate it when the veggie option is disappointing. No imagination for us veggies! It must be virtually impossible for vegans to eat out :rolleyes:
I don't know how vegans do it!!! I love going to vegetarian restaurants, but it's not often I go as I'm the only veggie I know. Hubby does like going though, he lets me choose 2 mains so I can eat a bit of his too!!

Fri 25 oct

I have been rubbish with my diary this week!!! It's not been too bad but I have still ended up with a sts!!! I'm stuck in a rut, any ideas on what u can do??? I am exclusively green days because I'm veggie, I don't know whether I should reduce my carbs. I've got to target without doing that before do I don't want to but I just don't know what to do. I think I need to exercise more but it's quite difficult with babyB.... Excuses excuses!!

Breakfast: fruit

Lunch: jacket potato cheese beans and salad (hea) El mayo (1 syn)

Dinner: not sure yet. I have some left over pasta so I might make a pasta salad - quite a carb day though!!

Fri 25 oct I have been rubbish with my diary this week!!! It's not been too bad but I have still ended up with a sts!!! I'm stuck in a rut, any ideas on what u can do??? I am exclusively green days because I'm veggie, I don't know whether I should reduce my carbs. I've got to target without doing that before do I don't want to but I just don't know what to do. I think I need to exercise more but it's

quite difficult with babyB.... Excuses excuses!! Breakfast: fruit Lunch: jacket potato cheese beans and salad (hea) El mayo (1 syn) Dinner: not sure yet. I have some left over pasta so I might make a pasta salad - quite a carb day though!!

If you've lost through green days there should be no reason to cut carbs now?
Are you measuring h ex?? No sneaky syns? X

If you've lost through green days there should be no reason to cut carbs now? Are you measuring h ex?? No sneaky syns? X
I know.... I really need to measure my cheese.... But again I've barely ever measured cheese. And I guess there probably have been some sneaky syns eeek!!! I hit 30 in July and my weight loss has slowed well pretty much stopped, I've lost and gained the same 2lbs for the last 3 months!!!!

I know.... I really need to measure my cheese.... But again I've barely ever measured cheese. And I guess there probably have been some sneaky syns eeek!!! I hit 30 in July and my weight loss has slowed well pretty much stopped, I've lost and gained the same 2lbs for the last 3 months!!!!

Is this our problem, age related lol! Cheese is too beautiful to syn. Gaining and losing the same 2lb isn't as bad as you think, you're not a stone up and that would be easy to do in 3 months.

Is this our problem, age related lol! Cheese is too beautiful to syn. Gaining and losing the same 2lb isn't as bad as you think, you're not a stone up and that would be easy to do in 3 months.
It just has to be! Everyone says it's harder to lose weight as you get older, it's nothing to do with cheese and chocolate!!! Lol!!

Wish today was my wi, down 1lb today, yay!! Hoping I can keep it off and get another off by Friday!!

Sat 26 Oct

Breakfast: fruit and yogurt

Lunch: going to childrens birthday party so food there, will try and have free stuff if there is anything!!! And maybe a glass of wine so all syns here today

Dinner: quorn chilli with rice and cheese hea

Wish today was my wi, down 1lb today, yay!! Hoping I can keep it off and get another off by Friday!! Sat 26 Oct Breakfast: fruit and yogurt Lunch: going to childrens birthday party so food there, will try and have free stuff if there is anything!!! And maybe a glass of wine so all syns here today Dinner: quorn chilli with rice and cheese hea[/QUOTE

Enjoy your wine and party :) x

Thanks, it was very sweet. BabyB loved the cake - no surprises there!!!! We shared a cupcake so I had that, 3 glasses of champagne and 2 Lindt chocolates. The rest was all sw friendly with a bit of a heb tweak!! X

Back