Diary of an Air Hostess!

Monday 28 Oct

Breakfast: yogurt fruit

Lunch: halloumi roasted veg sandwich (hea tweak!! heb x2 )

Dinner: cheese mushroom onion omelette with beans and one meat free sausage ketchup hea 2.5 syns

Half rice crispy square honeycomb 6.5 syns

Sunday 3 nov

Breakfast: toast with Philly (hea heb)

Lunch: 2x poached eggs on toast with cheese ketchup (hea heb 1 syn) satsuma

Dinner: roast at my mums - usually sw friendly but rest if days syns on gravy etc

Urghhh!! I've been poorly, had a 24hr stomach bug :( Feeling better now which is good, although I ate a massive bag of crisps yesterday to help me feel better....

Sts this week. Not too bad as I was 2lbs up on Monday, I was poorly but once I felt better I ate to compensate!! So happy with a sts. I do have a busy weekend visiting friends so it's going to be hard to stay on plan!!!!

Sts this week. Not too bad as I was 2lbs up on Monday, I was poorly but once I felt better I ate to compensate!! So happy with a sts. I do have a busy weekend visiting friends so it's going to be hard to stay on plan!!!!

Glad your feeling better hun. How is baby b?

Great news on the STS :)

Enjoy your weekend x

BabyB is great, almost walking!! Love him but it's exhausting!! Great wknd hopefully not done too much damage for wi on Friday!!!

Aww bless him. Time flies by. Millie is 6 months now, I can't actually believe it. She's so cheeky too. This was her this morning sitting on the bed at my mum and dads watching tv.

Xx

Attachments

• image-3187511438.jpg
    image-3187511438.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 53
Aww bless him. Time flies by. Millie is 6 months now, I can't actually believe it. She's so cheeky too. This was her this morning sitting on the bed at my mum and dads watching tv. Xx
What a cutie!!! She's got lots of hair, babyB is extremely fair so it looks like he doesn't have much! X

B Rome or Paris???? X
Ooooh I don't know!!! I love both!! I've only been to Paris once, and it is amazing and romantic. But I absolutely adore Rome - the food and the wine!!! French don't do vegetarian food well and I'm always swayed by food!!!! Either your going to have an amazing time. When are you planning on going? Xx

Tony has a week off first week December, wanted to go to the states but simply cannot afford the extortionate airfares for such a short time so we'll go there April. I'm thinking Rome.... X

Back