Diary of an Air Hostess!

Omg baby b is gorgeous! His hair is beautiful!! Xxx

He's pretty blonde!! Everyone comments on his hair - I forget just how blonde it is!!! Doesn't get it from me, I pay a fortune to get that blonde!!! ;-)

Haha people always say "daddy must have dark hair if hers is that dark" I'm yet to correct them that I'm naturally dark brown and it's a fake on my head lol

I have been extremely rubbish at doing my food diary, and also at being on plan went a but wrong too.....

Wed 13 nov

Break: fruit and yog

Lunch: wm pitta cheese salad (hea heb)

Dinner: quorn fajita (hea heb 3 syns)

Also.... Cupcake, hot chocolate, 4 thorntons moments :-(

New day today!!!!

Thurs 14 nov

Break: beans on toast (heb)

Lunch: out hopefully salad or jacket

Dinner: omelette and salad (hea)

He too is very cheeky!!

Oh b the cuteness!!!!!! Baby is is adorable!!!

Sorry to hear you've been ill, it seems like everyone's been feeling awful recently. Well done on your sts.

Loving all the baby pics on here, gorgeous babies.

Ooooh I don't know!!! I love both!! I've only been to Paris once, and it is amazing and romantic. But I absolutely adore Rome - the food and the wine!!! French don't do vegetarian food well and I'm always swayed by food!!!! Either your going to have an amazing time. When are you planning on going? Xx

The French don't understand vegetarians at all do they. Last time I was on Paris I survived literally on mcDonald's French fries.

Haha people always say "daddy must have dark hair if hers is that dark" I'm yet to correct them that I'm naturally dark brown and it's a fake on my head lol

Lol I get the opposite, were both dark and our babies come out with dark hair but then they turn into blondes! I always think they don't look like mine being so fair. Mine do get darker as they get to about 7.

Hey B!
Hope you're doing ok :)
I was very, very blonde as a baby and a toddler, even though my Mum has naturally very dark brown hair and my Dad's hair was black! Think I started going darker when I was about 5 or 6. It's so odd isn't it?!
My Sister's hair wasn't as light as mine, but she was fair until she got older too.

Even if I end up ruining an on plan day with treats, I always feel a bit better if I know my meals were on plan. Every on plan meal helps :) xx

In total shock - I lost 2lbs this week!! :) It was a sts yesterday, but it's just dropped off! I'm not questioning it, yay at last I'm within target range!! 2 more to go!!!

In total shock - I lost 2lbs this week!! :) It was a sts yesterday, but it's just dropped off! I'm not questioning it, yay at last I'm within target range!! 2 more to go!!!

Yay!! Fab result hun! X

Fri 15th Nov

Break: toast with marmite scrape low fat spread (2syns)

Lunch: Mediterranean mugshot with cheese (hea) not impressed will not be having this again!!!! 3 chocolates

Dinner: night in with the hubby! Sw lasagne with salad abd garlic bread (hea heb) hubby wants to make a starter so that will prob be off plan. We're also going to make mulled wine as we're both feeling Christmassy!!! So lots of syns tonight

Back