Diary of an Air Hostess!

Thurs 21 Nov

Breakfast: half slice toast with low far spread (1/2 heb 1 syn)

Lunch: wm pitta with meat free burger and Philadelphia (hea heb 1/2 syn) - went shopping after lunch, cupboards were bare!!!

Dinner: cheese and mushroom omelette with beans and 2 meat free sausages ketchup (hea 4 syns)

Chocolate, 4 squares of biscuit milka and 2 thorntons chocolates - oooops!!

Thurs 21 Nov Breakfast: half slice toast with low far spread (1/2 heb 1 syn) Lunch: wm pitta with meat free burger and Philadelphia (hea heb 1/2 syn) - went shopping after lunch, cupboards were bare!!! Dinner: cheese and mushroom omelette with beans and 2 meat free sausages ketchup (hea 4 syns) Chocolate, 4 squares of biscuit milka and 2 thorntons chocolates - oooops!!

Lol is that over syns? X

Hmmmmm yes!! Especially as I ended up having 3 thorntons, oooops! Need the chocolate out if the house!!!

It sucks how little chocolate you get for your syns!! My cousins girlfriend is moving here from Brazil and she's bringing me these chocolates they are granadilla and I swear look like bombs they are huge!! But given that it's my birthday next week I may indulge and save some for Christmas x

It sucks how little chocolate you get for your syns!! My cousins girlfriend is moving here from Brazil and she's bringing me these chocolates they are granadilla and I swear look like bombs they are huge!! But given that it's my birthday next week I may indulge and save some for Christmas x
Def indulge for your birthday!!! X

Unbelievably had a sts this week!!! Now sitting in M&S having a cheese toastie to celebrate. I know I'm ridiculous!!!! But I've got a rare moment on my own and it's a treat!! :)

Hehe enjoy your cheese toastie and some alone time :) xx

Hehe enjoy your cheese toastie and some alone time :) xx
I did, and I've been enjoying good a little too much ever since!! Pick n mix, wine and carvery out for lunch today. although my carvery was mushroom stroganoff with rice - so random!! Why can't they do something that is suitable to go with a roast dinner!!! Anyway, back on plan from tomorrow!! X

Mon 25 nov

Break: yogurt

Lunch: half cheese toastie (hea heb) tomato mugshot

Dinner: quorn thai curry with rice (4 syns)

Milky bar (6 syns)

I'm planning on going to a circuits class tonight....!!!

How dare those 3lbs just jump on. Easy on easy off though b you'll shift that no problem.

Food looks lovely. All this talk of a veggie carvery, I really fancy that now.

How's baby b doing?

How dare those 3lbs just jump on. Easy on easy off though b you'll shift that no problem. Food looks lovely. All this talk of a veggie carvery, I really fancy that now. How's baby b doing?
I know! How rude!! They did come off but I fear I may have jumped up a lb again.... It's constant up and down here!!!
BabyB is really well, he can stand on his own, a bit wobbly and he's taken 6 steps - hubby was enticing him with his favourite bear!!! I'm exhausted though - he keeps waking really early, he's not napping well and he looks exhausted. Not really sure what to do. He's pretty happy the majority of the time but I can tell he's really tired. This has been going on for about a month!!! Anyway, it's probably because he's trying to master the skill of walking. I hope he hurries up and starts sleeping again!!
More importantly, how are you and babycake?? Not long now!!

I know! How rude!! They did come off but I fear I may have jumped up a lb again.... It's constant up and down here!!!
BabyB is really well, he can stand on his own, a bit wobbly and he's taken 6 steps - hubby was enticing him with his favourite bear!!! I'm exhausted though - he keeps waking really early, he's not napping well and he looks exhausted. Not really sure what to do. He's pretty happy the majority of the time but I can tell he's really tired. This has been going on for about a month!!! Anyway, it's probably because he's trying to master the skill of walking. I hope he hurries up and starts sleeping again!!
More importantly, how are you and babycake?? Not long now!!

Life is far too exciting to sleep!!!! I honestly think most of the time it's that simple and they sort of outgrow it- personality dependant. None of mine want to go to sleep as there's too much they could miss out on.

First steps awww he's so big now. Now the trouble starts lol! Before you know it he'll want to walk everywhere! He'll fight to get out of trolleys and prams, it'll drive you mental, you should be ok for a while though lol. But it's coming lol!

I'm ok thanks just petrified that baby won't go head down. I'm doing all I can to turn baby. The last one would be the troublemaker lol. :)

Life is far too exciting to sleep!!!! I honestly think most of the time it's that simple and they sort of outgrow it- personality dependant. None of mine want to go to sleep as there's too much they could miss out on. First steps awww he's so big now. Now the trouble starts lol! Before you know it he'll want to walk everywhere! He'll fight to get out of trolleys and prams, it'll drive you mental, you should be ok for a while though lol. But it's coming lol! I'm ok thanks just petrified that baby won't go head down. I'm doing all I can to turn baby. The last one would be the troublemaker lol. :)

I know, it really is far too exciting for him!! I've found if I keep his morning nap short I can still squeeze an afternoon nap out of him!! He's just not ready to drop to one nap yet.

The walking us crazy, I love it, but he looks do grown up :'-(

I hope babycake is starting to turn.... There's still lots of time left, 6 weeks?? I know it's quite fearful though. Yup, totally typical that it would be the last one!!!!

Hello everyone, I've not really been around this week as we had babyBs party at the weekend so I was busy busy..... Busy busy baking and eating!!!! We had a great time but I feel fatter already!!! I had a 1lb gain on Friday and I'm not sure I can pull it back by next Friday as have in laws coming to stay, but will try my best!!

BabyBs cake, I hadn't put the giraffes on yet, but was pretty pleased with it!!

Firstly omg that cakes is amazing!!

Secondly omg was babyb 1 already!!

Amazing cake!!!!!!!!! I want some!!!! I hope baby b had a lovely birthday. This year has gone so quickly. 1lb gain is fine after a party, it'll come off.

Baby is turning, every position but head down lol. Naughty bubba lol. 6 weeks I'm staying hopeful.

Back