Diary of an Air Hostess!

Thanks lovelies! It took ages to make, but he loved it.... It's cake of course he loved it!!! I know - how quickly has this year gone, I can't believe he's almost one (had party early) he's walking now and I can tell is going to be an absolute terror!! Into EVERYTHING!!!! Love it!!

Amazing cake!!!!!!!!! I want some!!!! I hope baby b had a lovely birthday. This year has gone so quickly. 1lb gain is fine after a party, it'll come off. Baby is turning, every position but head down lol. Naughty bubba lol. 6 weeks I'm staying hopeful.
Awww, come on bubba, get that head down!!! I hope your feeling ok cake, that your managing with your brood, builders and achey hips!! Not long to go - I cannot wait until to find out what your having

Awww, come on bubba, get that head down!!! I hope your feeling ok cake, that your managing with your brood, builders and achey hips!! Not long to go - I cannot wait until to find out what your having

Hips are ok, it's the night time I struggle with them. It's been better than in other pgs, I wonder if that's weight loss related or baby's position related, I'm not sure.
Builders are gone for now but they'll be back soon.

I can't believe baby b is now toddling around, I bet he's very proud of himself, they do seem to realise how clever they are.

Hips are ok, it's the night time I struggle with them. It's been better than in other pgs, I wonder if that's weight loss related or baby's position related, I'm not sure. Builders are gone for now but they'll be back soon. I can't believe baby b is now toddling around, I bet he's very proud of himself, they do seem to realise how clever they are.
It's got to have something to do with your weight loss, less pressure on your joints this time round. Im glad it's not as painful, it cannot be restful in your house at all!!

Yup, he's so proud of himself. He did it a couple of times last week but only if I enticed him with the ball, since yesterday he's doing it all by himself and it's so cute. He does get over excited and almost fall over - he was such a pro almost running with his walker I think he expects to be able to do the same without it!!!

Put on 1lb, blah!!!!! I'm again 4lbs from target, yoyoing around all over the place!!! Really wanted to be at target for back to work which is 18th, so highly doubtful with all Christmas events going on. I've got a cold and I keep ruining my eating!!! :(

Hey B! Absolutely amazing cake :D And happy birthday to little Baby B. A year already?! :eek: Hope you had a really lovely weekend and good for this week - food and in-laws wise ;) xx
Thanks!

No I wasn't good :( Although was lovely to see them. I do usually drink a lot when they're here, but only had one glass of wine each night which is unbelievable for me! So at least saved syns there!!! X

Monday 9th dec

Have had a really weird day food wise today, I'm tired :( But I did just go to a circuits class which I feel good about!

Breakfast: pineapple and yogurt

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese salad el mayo (hea heb 2syns) 3 or 4 dessert spoons of cauliflower cheese - babyB refused his lunch so I ate it.... Syns!!!!

Snack: 4 spoons of mash potato with butter... Eeek (was making babyB food and could not resist!!) 2 spoons of chocolate icing out of pot!!!!!! I'm disgusting!!!!

Dinner: quorn and cheese omelette with ketchup (hea 2syns)

Handful crisps, damn my dad babysitting so I could exercise, he left me crisps!!!!!

Hey! Awww I'm sorry the in-laws drive you to drink ;) Is it just stressful having them around? You're not disgusting for eating the chocolate icing. 2 spoonfuls isn't much really and you stopped! Don't be too hard on yourself.xx
Hahahahaha!!! Is that how it read?? No they don't drive me to drink (much!!) although it is quite stressful when they're around!! They just drink a lot so I end up drinking a lot too!! X

Monday 9th dec Have had a really weird day food wise today, I'm tired :( But I did just go to a circuits class which I feel good about! Breakfast: pineapple and yogurt Lunch: wm pitta with cheese salad el mayo (hea heb 2syns) 3 or 4 dessert spoons of cauliflower cheese - babyB refused his lunch so I ate it.... Syns!!!! Snack: 4 spoons of mash potato with butter... Eeek (was making babyB food and could not resist!!) 2 spoons of chocolate icing out of pot!!!!!! I'm disgusting!!!! Dinner: quorn and cheese omelette with ketchup (hea 2syns) Handful crisps, damn my dad babysitting so I could exercise, he left me crisps!!!!!

Shhhh don't tell anybody but I squirted squirty cream out the tube directly into my mouth today!!

Another disgusting mummy here!

11 dec

Break: fruit

Lunch: cheese pickle pitta (hea heb 1.5 syns)

Dinner: quorn fillets wrapped in bacon with Philadelphia (hea) with new potatoes and veg, mulled wine syns......

Happy new year b!!!!! I hope you have a fantastic year. Baby b will become so funny this year, it'll be a great year.

I hope the scales are treating you kindly over Xmas. I think mine are faulty ;-p

Back