Diary of an Air Hostess!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, mine was great but exhausting!! It was so lovely spending a week off with babyB (or should I say toddlerB???) before I went back to work yesterday. I'm away for 3 nights, which makes me sad, but we skyped earlier and he wasn't interested, all he wanted to do was go play with grandad.... At least he's having fun!!

Foodwise, I've gained 2lbs over the festive period, which is amazing!!!! I've been troughing on chocolate and crisps since 22nd!!!

As I'm away again it's hard to eat right but I'm trying!!

Thursday 2nd jan

No breakfast as was sleeping zzzzz

Lunch: mugshot, wm pitta with salad, cheese and vegan ham (hea heb)

Dinner: prob same as above, I hate food in States, they do not do veggie stuff well!!

Syns : 2 glasses of wine

Hi B!!

Didn't realise you had gone back to work.

I go back on the 3rd Feb and absolutely dreading it!

How was Xmas? X

Hi B!! Didn't realise you had gone back to work. I go back on the 3rd Feb and absolutely dreading it! How was Xmas? X
This is my first trip back, I was really dreading it, but it's not as bad as I thought.... Yet! You will be fine Hunny, don't worry. Where is Millie going to be while your at work?

Xmas was lovely, how was yours? X

This is my first trip back, I was really dreading it, but it's not as bad as I thought.... Yet! You will be fine Hunny, don't worry. Where is Millie going to be while your at work? Xmas was lovely, how was yours? X

Millie is going to my Nans one day a week, 2 days a week with OHs parents and 2 days a nursery. I got a pretty good pay increase to entice me back so it's actually worked out well xx

Millie is going to my Nans one day a week, 2 days a week with OHs parents and 2 days a nursery. I got a pretty good pay increase to entice me back so it's actually worked out well xx
That's good hun, she'll get spoilt by your nan and in laws and then nursery is really important for development with other children! And you get some time with adults rather than talking about babies all the time!! Xx

Mon 6 jan

Breakfast: fruit

Lunch: pasta with tomoto and vegetables and cheese (hea 2xheb for oil)

Dinner: quorn chilli, rice, salad and cheese (hea)

3 pieces of toblerone - 15 syns???

Tue 7 jan Breakfast: 2x scrambled eggs with tomatoes cheese and ketchup (hea 1syn) Lunch: wm
Pitta with cheese salad mayo (hea heb 1syn) piece toblerone I worked out syns 7!!!
Dinner: quorn sausages (3syns) sw wedges and salad el mayo (2syns)

Last edited:
B your inbox is full lol! :)

Ah right. Hadn't crossed my mind that you were there for work! How's being back in work going?
Did you have to try not to giggle at everyone's accents? Always find Boston accents quite harsh! And hotel, shopping, and bar doesn't sound too bad at all ;)
Hope you're doing ok.xx

Hey lovely! I hope you're feeling well. Is baby b adjusting to you being back in work? Boston sounds awesome, you must have travelled to some amazing places.

Sorry I've not been on here much - yes it's nice being back at work, nice to have a break once I'm away but missing babyB a lot. He however is not bothered by me going, he's getting thoroughly spoilt by daddy and nana!!!

Foodwise has been a bit blah - will see what wi has to show for the week tomorrow!! X

Sorry I've not been on here much - yes it's nice being back at work, nice to have a break once I'm away but missing babyB a lot. He however is not bothered by me going, he's getting thoroughly spoilt by daddy and nana!!! Foodwise has been a bit blah - will see what wi has to show for the week tomorrow!! X

Hi b xx

Wi this morning, sts, which I'm happy with. I'm a bit all over the place, but I'm within target range so I'm happy. I'm out to a friends for lunch, so can't really plan that, but I'm making a big sw veg curry tonight which will be free!!! :)

Back