Diary of an overweight man

well done. 2 stone loss, &you seem to be strolling through the regime. Do you think it helpshaving your wife do it too, or does it mean that the whole household is so centered onth dit that it becomes a bit claustrophobic at times?

Well done .2 stone & made it sound easy. you sound as if you are strolling through the regime. Does having your wife doing it at the same time make it easier ? Does the house ever get a bit claustrophobic because of the constant concentration on the diet?

week 4 weigh in

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all your comments and to those that read my blog on a regular basis (I now get about 35 people a day visiting it!)
I have just been for my week 4 weigh in..... another 8lbs this week for me and 5lb for my wife
We are both very pleased, that makes my total 36lb lost in 4 weeks( just over 2.5 stone!)
Best wishes to everyone reading
feel free to visit the blog and make comments
Alan
The Big Diet

Hi Alan

Congratulations to yourself and your wife. They are wonderful weighin results.

Well done!

Dizzy x

OMG:eek: Alan!!!

Half stone/7lbs.!!!

3 stone 1lb. in five weeks!!!

Congratulations you must be over the moon with that!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done Alan, that is a tremendous weight loss, I bet you are ecstatic (wow I know I would be). I am keeping up-to-date reading your great blog. Stay strong, Love Angela x

alan you are doin fab m8 been reading your blog what an inspiration think your gonna be icemoose2 sooner than later kerry xxxxx

Thanks

Thankyou to you all for your words of encouragement. Its great to know so many people care!
My wife lost 3lb this week (TOTM) she will do better next week though.
Keep up with my blog and thanks again

Alan xx
The Big Diet

Another great week

Hi Everyone,
Just back from seeing my CDC and have had another fantastic week.
I have lost another 8lbs I can hardly believe it.
I have gone from 25 stone 8lbs to 21 stone 13lbs in just 6 weeks
my wife has lost another 4lbs so we are both very happy tonight

Keep up with my adventure on my blog which I update usually about 6 days every week.
Best Wishes
Alan xx
The Big Diet

Wow alan that is amazing, I was 25st 5lbs when I started and now am 21st 5lbs at last weigh in, you will overtake me in a minute.
Its such an incentive to have your wife also doing the programme, well done to both of you.

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!Just checked out your pics there certainly is a difference.Bet its as big change on the inside as on the out.Thats a fab. ammount of weight to lose in a short pass of time really.Bet it didnt feel like a short time though,all those days of shakes and bars,still the results are wonderful.I am going to my first meeting for the CD diet on thursday.I am preparing myself now,reducing carbs etc and increasing water intake in an attempt to get my body ready.Loved your blog, theres so much to look at and sites to go to, thanks!!Keep going your an inspiration.

still going strong

Hi all
not posted for a couple of weeks however I am still doing well
had my 8 week weigh in and have now lost a total of 4.5 stone, I am well pleased!!
keep up with my journey on my blog
best wishes
Alan
The Big Diet

Goodness Alan, 9lbs this week, I'll have some of what you are on (oh hang on a minute, I think I am! :D ) Keep up the good work! Angela x

Oh yes, Thursday's quote of the day is so true!

Back