Diary of an overweight man

Hello fellow dieters,
Thankyou all for your comments
My wife and I have Just been for our week 12 CD weigh in.
my wife lost 3lb to see how I am doing check out my blog, my ticker has just been updated
best wishes to you all
Alan
The Big Diet

Wow its amazing, I was stunned by the difference in your arms especially around the elbow.....you are looking great.

Great news on the weight loss Alan and your OH must be thrilled too, so no SW for her now i hope lol. At the rate my lot ate the carrot cake they could be joining us all on these forums :D

Lynn

***** Latest Update ****

Just back from my 15 week weigh in and have lost another amazing 8lb this week
This takes me down to 18 stone exactly
I have lost 7 stone 8lb in just 15 weeks averaging a stone every 2 weeks!!
I am sooo happy and very motivated to finnish this journey with the remaining 6 stone to shed.
Best wishes
Alan
My Blog link: The Big Diet

well done... keep it well

Well done buddy....

Ive also got a male client who has lost now 5st 1 lb in 9 weeks...but he had to stop,for a while. And i myself lost 4st in 8 weeks....

This Diet is the best out there!!!

Keep at it and good luck for next week's weigh in. Your truely an inspiration for all new starters.

(How much water do you normally drink per day, if you dont me asking)

Week 16

Just back from seeing my CDC only lost 4lb this week, maybe its time my weight loss slowed down a bit?
Any way just made some jelly, first attempt resembled chewing gum stuck to the blender but second attempt is now setting in the fridge

7stone 12lb now lost in 16 weeks, keep up with my journey on my blog The Big Diet

Thanks for looking guys & gals
Best wishes to you all on your CD journeys
Alan x

Updated Photos

Hi
Well 18 weeks into this diet I have now lost 8 stone 8lb and feel great.
I have just put my latest photos onto my blog feel free to pass by and give it a look heres the address: The Big Diet
Best wishes to everyone
Alan

Blimey!!! That is a FANTASTIC weight loss!!!!

What a huge difference, you must be well chuffed!!!

Very well done!!! I love reading your blog. You are an inspirational!

Blimey Alan..

You look like a different man,. totally brilliant well done
Good luck with the rest of your weightloss..

x

Back