Diary of laurenmay... prepare for some whinging!!

Lisa-Marie90 said:
it will be good, if youd of had the blow out today or tomorrow then it would be bad but i bet its fine :) i feel drained today and my head hurts i really want food today :(. im just hoping for a good loss on thursday cos once you know your hard work is paying off it makes ya wanna really stick at it :D were doing good nearly one week woo :D xx

I was so tempted to have a blow out today I must admit, but now it's too late anyway cause I refuse to eat junk food this time of night! I really hope I have a tidy loss Thursday just to keep me going! xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I was so tempted to have a blow out today I must admit, but now it's too late anyway cause I refuse to eat junk food this time of night! I really hope I have a tidy loss Thursday just to keep me going! xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

ooo dont do it this late in the week cos its more likey to show on the scales! WE CAN DO THIS!! :D xx

Lisa-Marie90 said:
ooo dont do it this late in the week cos its more likey to show on the scales! WE CAN DO THIS!! :D xx

Don't worry I won't cave :D still have one shake left and I'm not really hungry enough for it if I'm honest, but might as well try forcing it down me anyway... I'm so sleepy tonight, definitely going to be in bed by 9pm! Lol :) xx

Don't worry I won't cave :D still have one shake left and I'm not really hungry enough for it if I'm honest, but might as well try forcing it down me anyway... I'm so sleepy tonight, definitely going to be in bed by 9pm! Lol :) xx

good good, ive made my OH make his own tea tonight if i have to do it ill be making some for me aswell haha! im guna have a long bath while he eats it aswell so im not tempted :D. best way to not eat is go to sleep haha xx

Lisa-Marie90 said:
good good, ive made my OH make his own tea tonight if i have to do it ill be making some for me aswell haha! im guna have a long bath while he eats it aswell so im not tempted :D. best way to not eat is go to sleep haha xx

Haha I know, I just had my last shake and now getting ready to feed the baby then head off to bed early! I'm up at 5 for work so I don't feel so lame going to bed really early, but when it's still super light outside I feel so childish being tucked up in bed! Lol.. I'm surprisingly full today, had to count through my shakes just to make sure I have had just the 4 cause I'm much fuller than I was yesterday! :) let's just hope tomorrow is a good day! xx

Haha I know, I just had my last shake and now getting ready to feed the baby then head off to bed early! I'm up at 5 for work so I don't feel so lame going to bed really early, but when it's still super light outside I feel so childish being tucked up in bed! Lol.. I'm surprisingly full today, had to count through my shakes just to make sure I have had just the 4 cause I'm much fuller than I was yesterday! :) let's just hope tomorrow is a good day! xx

oo i love early nights but i always watch a dvd in bed lol, do you have 4 shakes a day? i only have 3 :( lol. good that your full tho! ive got college tomorrow so will be busy and not thinking about food...hopefully lol. and all we gotta think tomorrow is weigh in day next :D xx

Lisa-Marie90 said:
oo i love early nights but i always watch a dvd in bed lol, do you have 4 shakes a day? i only have 3 :( lol. good that your full tho! ive got college tomorrow so will be busy and not thinking about food...hopefully lol. and all we gotta think tomorrow is weigh in day next :D xx

Yeah I'm on SS+ so have 4 shakes a day or 3 and a 200kcal meal :) I had a lovely early night last night but I'm still bloody exhausted this morning! Hate getting up at 5am for work :( feeling sorry for myself right now haha.. Had a sneaky weigh and I'm 11st 11lbs, so another pound down, had my last shake at 8:30 last night then went straight to bed and got a feeling I shouldn't have it so late & right before I go to sleep? Hope today is easy! :) xx

Day 3 - woken up feeling a lot flatter in the tummy area, and another 1lb has disappeared off those scales.. I know I shouldn't weigh everyday, but it's keeping me going and spurring me on! :) had a coffee this morning before work with 100ml of skimmed milk from my allowance, now sipping on water just before starting my shift.. Hoping today is a good day! Feeling a tad hungry & very tired, but blaming the tiredness on the early start and a tedious day in work ahead of me!!

Yeah I'm on SS+ so have 4 shakes a day or 3 and a 200kcal meal :) I had a lovely early night last night but I'm still bloody exhausted this morning! Hate getting up at 5am for work :( feeling sorry for myself right now haha.. Had a sneaky weigh and I'm 11st 11lbs, so another pound down, had my last shake at 8:30 last night then went straight to bed and got a feeling I shouldn't have it so late & right before I go to sleep? Hope today is easy! :) xx

maybe i should be having 4 then :/ will have to ask tomorrow..no wonder i feel so hungry and drained if im only having 3 lol. 5am? ooo that sucks :(. i keep having a sneaky weigh aswell! says ive lost 6lb so far :) hope it says a little bit more for tomorrow :D. xx

Lisa-Marie90 said:
maybe i should be having 4 then :/ will have to ask tomorrow..no wonder i feel so hungry and drained if im only having 3 lol. 5am? ooo that sucks :(. i keep having a sneaky weigh aswell! says ive lost 6lb so far :) hope it says a little bit more for tomorrow :D. xx

Well SS is 3 shakes, and SS+ is either 4 shakes and 200ml skimmed milk or 3 and a 200kcal meal :) I find it much more fulfilling that way, I don't think I'd cope with 3 a day myself.. Ask your CDC and see what she says :) I'm gonna write an individual post on my diary now, you're gonna shout at me! xx

Long story short - my head isn't in CD today, it doesn't feel like my head is even attached to my body today if I'm honest! Having a real crappy day & could kill somebody..

My weigh in was due tomorrow, but I've changed it to 4:15pm today, so I'll be having my first weigh in a day early today and getting all my new products for the week ahead.. But after I weigh I'm having tonight off. I don't want shouting at or people telling me this diet isn't for me or I can't do it because that's not the case.. Because I blew it on Sunday & started a fresh Monday I just feel like the whole week is messed up..

I'd rather weigh tonight and see what my loss is for the past 6 days, get all my products ready and then start a proper fresh tomorrow - it'll be day 1 and the start of a weigh in week again so makes more sense for me.

I'm lame, weak & not half as strong as the rest of you. But hoping the new me will wake up tomorrow morning & be ready to fight the flab! xx

Long story short - my head isn't in CD today, it doesn't feel like my head is even attached to my body today if I'm honest! Having a real crappy day & could kill somebody..

My weigh in was due tomorrow, but I've changed it to 4:15pm today, so I'll be having my first weigh in a day early today and getting all my new products for the week ahead.. But after I weigh I'm having tonight off. I don't want shouting at or people telling me this diet isn't for me or I can't do it because that's not the case.. Because I blew it on Sunday & started a fresh Monday I just feel like the whole week is messed up..

I'd rather weigh tonight and see what my loss is for the past 6 days, get all my products ready and then start a proper fresh tomorrow - it'll be day 1 and the start of a weigh in week again so makes more sense for me.

I'm lame, weak & not half as strong as the rest of you. But hoping the new me will wake up tomorrow morning & be ready to fight the flab! xx

:O LAURENMAY!!! lol..i get what you mean if youv had a slip up it makes more sense to end this naughty week and start completely fresh with a new week tomorrow! just remember the weekend will be coming up again so you need to be good and strong and fight the little devil in you that says 'you need food!!' and listen to the one that says 'nooo you dont' :D lol. but atleast youv still lost this week and a loss is better that a gain so you ca still be pleased with that :). im thinking of having friday night off because im going to visit my mum for the weekend and we always have a big family meal but havnt decided yet lol..good luck for you weigh in tonight, let us know how it goes :) xx

Lisa-Marie90 said:
:O LAURENMAY!!! lol..i get what you mean if youv had a slip up it makes more sense to end this naughty week and start completely fresh with a new week tomorrow! just remember the weekend will be coming up again so you need to be good and strong and fight the little devil in you that says 'you need food!!' and listen to the one that says 'nooo you dont' :D lol. but atleast youv still lost this week and a loss is better that a gain so you ca still be pleased with that :). im thinking of having friday night off because im going to visit my mum for the weekend and we always have a big family meal but havnt decided yet lol..good luck for you weigh in tonight, let us know how it goes :) xx

I know, I suck :( but I'm really not into it today whatsoever, and you're right in how I'm feeling cause I do feel like I can't make a good go of this after my naughty blow out on Sunday, I need a fresh start at the beginning of a fresh new week to make a really good go of it :)

And I'll prove anyone wrong who has doubt in me & show you all that I am strong enough to do it when I put my mind to it! I'm being good and just drinking water up until my weigh in at 4:15, then I'll post my weight on here, have a night off & get ready for the big day 1 again tomorrow :) xx

and I've got a busy weekend ahead of me with taking the baby out & going on long walks so I'll definitely be staying away from naughties and being 100% CD through & through! xx

Good luck with your new start. I know how you feel about just wanting to have time off and start fresh, but make sure you don't have a repeat of it or you'll keep going round in circles. You're lucky, you don't have a lot to lose and you'll get to target in no time!
The way I think about blow outs are 'what's the point?' 1. the food (to me) never seems as good as it did in my mind. 2. You're doing nothing for yourself and your issues with food by having a day off filled with naughty foods, because we sure as hell know we can't be doing that when we're off the diet or we're back to square one. and 3. It's going to take us longer to get to target, I'd rather just get it over and done with.

silencemylips said:
Good luck with your new start. I know how you feel about just wanting to have time off and start fresh, but make sure you don't have a repeat of it or you'll keep going round in circles. You're lucky, you don't have a lot to lose and you'll get to target in no time!
The way I think about blow outs are 'what's the point?' 1. the food (to me) never seems as good as it did in my mind. 2. You're doing nothing for yourself and your issues with food by having a day off filled with naughty foods, because we sure as hell know we can't be doing that when we're off the diet or we're back to square one. and 3. It's going to take us longer to get to target, I'd rather just get it over and done with.

Thank you :) I'll make sure this is the last time, and go to bed tonight waving goodbye to the old me and ready for a brand new fresh start tomorrow.. You are right in what you've said, and I think I'm going to write your 3 points out and stick them to my fridge :)

This may sound pathetic & silly, and quite childish, but I work in a factory that's mainly full of guys, apart from the few middle aged women or women close to retirement.. So being my age and one of the few young girls here I get a lot of attention. I don't ask for it or want it - I'm in a happy loving relationship and have my own small family.. But, we had a group of new starters today, amongst which were 3 girls around my age.. All pretty, slim & just gorgeous really. So now the guys are calling me number 2, saying one of the new girls is now the top of the factory, and silly but it's actually offended & upset me! I don't ask for their attention but it's still nice to have, to give me the boost of confidence I'm often lacking nowadays..

So that has really spurred me on to kick myself up the bum, lose this weight & get back in shape and show them whose really number one! Lol x

Hi Lauren!
No one is going to shout at you or tell you off but just before you have your splurge tonight can I just say a few things, don't hate me but they might help...

1. Whenever I've had a planned evening off I've always regretted it and I've never enjoyed it. I've always been disappointed with myself and felt sad afterwards. If you're certain you won't feel this way then that's fine but if you're anything like me you will do, and your previous nights off have left you feeling this way.

2. You're on day 3. You could wake up tomorrow in ketosis and feel brilliant and weigh less than you did today. Wouldn't that be a nicer feeling than a pig out tonight?

3. There's nothing wrong with having a night off after weigh in if you make the right choices and eat the right things. You could get an indian tonight and opt for chicken tikka and salad and maybe a spoon of masala sauce. I had that one night and it didn't kick me out of ketosis. You could get a chicken kebab without the pitta. You could make yourself sausages or burgers or chicken fajitas without the wraps. You do deserve a treat as you've stuck to it rigidly the last few days but I'll be gutted for you if your sad tomorrow :(

I wont say anymore. You know yourself and need to make your own decisions but we are here to help and you do come on here for motivation. That's what I'm trying to do :) x

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hi Lauren!
No one is going to shout at you or tell you off but just before you have your splurge tonight can I just say a few things, don't hate me but they might help...

1. Whenever I've had a planned evening off I've always regretted it and I've never enjoyed it. I've always been disappointed with myself and felt sad afterwards. If you're certain you won't feel this way then that's fine but if you're anything like me you will do, and your previous nights off have left you feeling this way.

2. You're on day 3. You could wake up tomorrow in ketosis and feel brilliant and weigh less than you did today. Wouldn't that be a nicer feeling than a pig out tonight?

3. There's nothing wrong with having a night off after weigh in if you make the right choices and eat the right things. You could get an indian tonight and opt for chicken tikka and salad and maybe a spoon of masala sauce. I had that one night and it didn't kick me out of ketosis. You could get a chicken kebab without the pitta. You could make yourself sausages or burgers or chicken fajitas without the wraps. You do deserve a treat as you've stuck to it rigidly the last few days but I'll be gutted for you if your sad tomorrow :(

I wont say anymore. You know yourself and need to make your own decisions but we are here to help and you do come on here for motivation. That's what I'm trying to do :) x

Hi :) I know where you're coming from, and I know there are other food options I can make, but I'm a carb junkie, and to me having a night off without carbs just wouldn't be worth the night off at all.. I'm waiting to go in for my weigh in now, with my £40 in hand ready to buy more products, I am determined to do this, but me being me I NEED to start fresh at the beginning of a fresh week. I've always been the same & it's something I can't change.. Tomorrow will be day 1 and a brand new week of CD after being weighed tonight & buying more bits and bobs, and I will stick to it religiously then.. I'm not in ketosis, so having carbs tonight isn't ruining anything as I'm not there yet. I'm prepared to start day 1 all over again, I know what I'm doing and I'll be okay :) x

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Ok lovey, enjoy your night off and good luck at your weigh in! X

Thank you :) I'll let you all know how I do! It's a day early as I'm meant to weigh on Thursday's, so let's hope I've done good enough these past 6 days to lose a tidy amount! x

Back