Diary of laurenmay... prepare for some whinging!!

The indian sounds amazing, I've been craving a chicken kebab tonight. Want one so much!

The chocolate mint at first smells amazing but the crunch bars are just Mahhhh! Everything just seems so salty, the bars and the porridge especially. But suppose its all we've got to eat till we get to target :(.

Soon your pjs will be loose, your body will change so fast try not to worry about now because you're doing something about it!

silencemylips said:
The indian sounds amazing, I've been craving a chicken kebab tonight. Want one so much!

The chocolate mint at first smells amazing but the crunch bars are just Mahhhh! Everything just seems so salty, the bars and the porridge especially. But suppose its all we've got to eat till we get to target :(.

Soon your pjs will be loose, your body will change so fast try not to worry about now because you're doing something about it!

I bloody hate kebabs Lol, I'm a really fussy eater.. Can only describe my eating habits as 'childish' really! I don't like anything that has bits, anything spicy, no vegetables besides potatoes, nothing green etc...

I don't think I'll be buying any bars, I'm happy with the shakes & love the flavours I have, and I feel guilty eating the bars anyway cause I feel like I'm gonna gain for some reason!!

I really hope my body does change soon, I can't believe how big I've gotten.. I just forced myself to stand naked infront of the mirror because for so long I've been getting dressed & undressed really quickly to avoid seeing myself, and thought it was time I bit the bullet and took a good look at what I've been doing to my body, and I'm horrified!! I wanna change my body shape ASAP!!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

A good grilled chicken kebab with salad, pita and garlic mayo is soooo good man, what's wrong with you!? Haha!

That's a really good step to take! After all you want to see the hard work you're putting in pay off and if you don't know what you really looked like at the start you won't know how far you've come. Plus I find doing that makes me stop wanting food caus I'm so disgusted with myself!

silencemylips said:
A good grilled chicken kebab with salad, pita and garlic mayo is soooo good man, what's wrong with you!? Haha!

That's a really good step to take! After all you want to see the hard work you're putting in pay off and if you don't know what you really looked like at the start you won't know how far you've come. Plus I find doing that makes me stop wanting food caus I'm so disgusted with myself!

That's another thing I hate! Mayo! Urghhhh.. and salad is the devil, it's meant for rabbits! Lol

That's how I feel, disgusted with myself and I just wanna hide away until I've lost all the weight & then give everyone including myself a big shock!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Haha have you always hated veg? Just wondering how will you eat when off the diet if you don't like veg? After all it's a staple for any healthy diet.

silencemylips said:
Haha have you always hated veg? Just wondering how will you eat when off the diet if you don't like veg? After all it's a staple for any healthy diet.

Yep I've always disliked veg, I've tried it but just can't get myself to like it.. I used to diet healthily before, and just stuck to the veg I did like such as potatoes & carrots.. I like fruit so I've always tended to eat more of that to compensate for the lack of veg!

Hi Lauren

Had my weigh in and lost 3lbs. Was a little disappointed as my scales said more but I'm still pretty happy. 7lbs in two weeks is fine with me and I've agreed that I'm going to do 810. I think it's more suited to me :)

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Hi Lauren

Had my weigh in and lost 3lbs. Was a little disappointed as my scales said more but I'm still pretty happy. 7lbs in two weeks is fine with me and I've agreed that I'm going to do 810. I think it's more suited to me :)

well done!! x

laurenmay said:
Well I've just been weighed.. and that's 6lbs off :) which isn't at all bad considering I had Sunday off and ate a hell of a load of utter crap & I'm a day early for weigh in anyway :) hoping that with my night off tonight, but then a week of super strict CD that I'll manage to shift a bit more and hopefully be down around the 11 and a half mark :)

Well done :)

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hi Lauren

Well done :)

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hi Lauren

Hello :) well done on your loss! That's half a stone in two weeks which is amazing & half a stone you'll never have to see again.. How was your indian? Let me know how you get on with 810 & how your losses are with that too!

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Cheers everyone!

Indian was lush and then I had my mint bar which I was a bit unsure of!

I didn't like the mint bars either.. Felt like they tasted stale & a bit too chewy for me! So definitely gonna stick to the shakes & my 200kcal meal... This your first day on 810?

Well I've been having that many calories anyway but not following the allowable food list. I'm totally uninspired by it! Not sure what I'm going to eat each evening. That's why for me ss would be easier! I'm a bit of a convenience food girl.

I should have bought the recipe book really...

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Well I've been having that many calories anyway but not following the allowable food list. I'm totally uninspired by it! Not sure what I'm going to eat each evening. That's why for me ss would be easier! I'm a bit of a convenience food girl.

I should have bought the recipe book really...

I don't remember off the top of my head what's on the allowable foods list.. I think I remember seeing chicken & turkey and they were the only things I took a liking too! Also the quorn mince which is also allowed on SS+ - what could we have with the mince to stop it being so dry?!

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
I think you're allowed stock on 810, not sure with ss+?

Like gravy?

Yeah kind of, but thinner. It's just like flavoured boiled water. You just dissolve a stock cube in boiling water. I think I've read you can use the savoury water flavours too?

Iiv been having a 2 egg omlette most days with 1 chopped up mushroom and a rasher of bacon chopped up and a tiny lil drizzle of ketchup....again not on the plan but it seems to be working ok for me...the chicken and broccli was just missing mash and bisto:-(.....I mixed a pack of oriental chilli into some chicken one day and that would have been ok if it had rice lol *sighs*

Back