Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

Next update:-I now have a post op hernia!!! and chest infection!! Go to see the surgeon tomorrow, but in loads of pain so looks like another operation...Great Hey!! Love

Oh no ..... poor you Nikki. Hope things turn out ok. I honestly thought you looked great when I saw you on Monday!

Next update:-I now have a post op hernia!!! and chest infection!! Go to see the surgeon tomorrow, but in loads of pain so looks like another operation...Great Hey!! Love

Ohh Nikki

Another set back, you poor thing, you must be at the end of your tether. :hug99::hug99::hug99:

Thanks Bev, was starting to think that no-one out there remembers me... will see what the surgeon says tomorrow!U looked fab too!! and your daughter is lovely..Love

Hey!! How could we forget about you!

Hope all goes well tomorrow, I'll check in tomorrow night to see how you got on.

Good luck!!!

Tracey
x

Well I am booked in for surgery again on 3rd September!! This one will be a bit more painful as they have to make a larger incision and sew mesh across the hole to make sure it doesn't pop again, but it is really painful at the moment... Good job I am in Bupa!!Love

Hi Nikki

Late on again as usual:rolleyes:

Another agonising month to wait for you:( I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

Did the surgeon say that this would be it, or could things go wrong again? I hope he put your mind to rest and this is the beginning of the end.

Thoughts are with you

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki

Late on again as usual:rolleyes:

Another agonising month to wait for you:( I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

Did the surgeon say that this would be it, or could things go wrong again? I hope he put your mind to rest and this is the beginning of the end.

Thoughts are with you

Tracey
x

Hiya Tracey,To put it politely I'm getting a bit pissed off with it all now (excuse my language), my surgeon didn't really say, although he is going to re-inforce it this time to stop it from popping in future!!.. getting really naffed off, what a year...! Just hope things start to look up after this set back!! Hey ho!!Love

Hiya Tracey,To put it politely I'm getting a bit pissed off with it all now (excuse my language), my surgeon didn't really say, although he is going to re-inforce it this time to stop it from popping in future!!.. getting really naffed off, what a year...! Just hope things start to look up after this set back!! Hey ho!!Love

I don't blame you!!!! You've had one thing after another. I can't believe you stayed so positive for so long.

You're a great girl and you definately don't deserve this, Everything is crossed that you will soon be fine and back to your old self.

Tracey
x

I don't blame you!!!! You've had one thing after another. I can't believe you stayed so positive for so long.

You're a great girl and you definately don't deserve this, Everything is crossed that you will soon be fine and back to your old self.

Tracey
x

Ah thanks Tracey!!

Back