Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

Hi,

I'm booked in for surgery on 16th July!! keyhole will be in overnight and it will take 4-6 weeks to recover, although with me having a virus too it may take slightly longer. Can't lift George up for 1-2 weeks which will be difficult!

Hope everyone is OK, and doing well on the plan...

Love

Hi,

I'm booked in for surgery on 16th July!! keyhole will be in overnight and it will take 4-6 weeks to recover, although with me having a virus too it may take slightly longer. Can't lift George up for 1-2 weeks which will be difficult!

Hope everyone is OK, and doing well on the plan...

Love

Hi Nikki

That's good news:D:D Not too long to wait.

Will your H be around for George?

In no time at all you'll be back on the plan:):)

Tracey
x

H will only be around when he finishes work. He will have to drop George off at his mum's on his way to work me thinks...

Well I have put on a stone! but now trying god willing on slimming world! Let's just hope I either lose a little or stay the same... then it will be the money issue when I come back on the diet as to whether I can afford it... nevermind we will see..

Love

Oh wow! That's what I call service.
my H's sceratary has recently had it done. Back at work at 3 weeks I think. She can't speak more highly of it.
And you've got the next 3 weeks to try & get ontop of the virus !

Dear nikki Unless i'm wrong( which has been known) tomorow is your op day.
I'm wishing you an easy day a speedy recovery & anend to all your tummy problems etc.

Healing vibes & a big hug:vibes::vibes::vibes::patback::hug99:

Well today is D day... going in in an hour to be admitted, so will let you all know how it has gone when I get back and can manage to get on the PC..

Love

Good luck with the operation! I had it done in October 05 and it was fine. I recovered quickly and even drove the 2.5hr journey to see my consultant 5 days post op. He was shocked! lol. I hope yours goes just as well as mine did :)

Good luck with the operation! I had it done in October 05 and it was fine. I recovered quickly and even drove the 2.5hr journey to see my consultant 5 days post op. He was shocked! lol. I hope yours goes just as well as mine did :)

Hey Good on you!!!!!
Shocked he may have been ,but I bet he dines out on the story regularly,esp when telling those who fear they'll be out of action for ages.
I get quite car sick,even as an adult. After my emergency caeser we had to take the baby to coventry for a screening test at 10days. This is an hour or so from home. I drove.

Luckily it was several weeks later that I learned that you're not supposed to drive for 6/52 after. I then asked my health visitor how come every one else had been fed this nonsense & I'd managed to miss it. She suggested that no-one had bothered as it was obvious it'd be a waste of their breath.Seems like i'm not new to Motor-mouthdom.

Hi,Well just well enough to pop a quick post on, then going for a lie down... Op went well just in lots of pain, strong painkillers and antibiotics... feels like they have done some of my stitches wrong as it feels they have stitched my skin to my muscle and it pulls everytime I move, will get that checked tomorrow. I think going private helped me, it was fantastic (not that NHS isn't!!)..Anyway going for a lie down now..Love

Sorry you're so sore, but glad it all went OK.
It's only 48hrs since you were home so try & be patient. It's amazing what a couple of good nights sleep can do!

Any better today?

Poor Nikki,sure you haven't done any harm though.
How about Harry potter, reading that shouldn't stress the tummy too much?

Getting better slowly, have done too much over the past few days so starting to pay for it!!Weight is going back on although I seemed to have plateau'd so will see...You are doing really well maintaining!!Love

It's so easy to do too much, I would presume out of boredom and also running around after George:)

Glad your weight is now stable. I know physically your still in pain, but I hope mentally your keeping positive and are feeling happier.

Take care

Tracey
x

It's so easy to do too much, I would presume out of boredom and also running around after George:)

Glad your weight is now stable. I know physically your still in pain, but I hope mentally your keeping positive and are feeling happier.

Take care

Tracey
x

I'll be feeling happier when I can get back to CD and get this weight off and get more active!! Sick of being bored at home and that is what is making me eat!!Love

Next update:-I now have a post op hernia!!! and chest infection!! Go to see the surgeon tomorrow, but in loads of pain so looks like another operation...Great Hey!! Love

Back