Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

I didn't stick to it! I had a biscuit and some nann bread!
The indulge bars are 155 cals, not sure on carbs and other off the top of my head but really low! SO much nicer than CD bars, but the indulge aren't meal replacement.

Oh dear, just get back on again tomorrow! I've been crap today, decided to restart tomorrow. OH's mum sent him home with his whole birthday cake still in the box! And an apple tart with posh vanilla custard! I'm making him take the cake to work with him, it's huge and serves 22!!!

I love the Atkins crispy chocolate snack bars. Don't taste like a diet bar at all! Quite high in carbs though.

When is your next WI?

I think they're less carbs than a cd bar? Caus cd bars have about 15 and Atkins 12?

Getting weighed tomorrow at 6. Drank 4 litres today and taken a laxative so hope I'm lighter haha!

Ahh yeah, stay away from the cake! Cake at work places go down well haha, good idea!

Last edited:
Just had a load of cake brought in my work place haha!
surrounded by food all the time makes it harder!

Hope your W.I goes well, don't worry too much about the lil blimp for now, maybe avoid bars for a while if they make you crave food more x

Lost 6lbs! So happy! 4 away from 3 stone, then there's 2 stone 8lbs to go from there! Think I've got some good motivation back after that weigh in and seeing my CDC!

It's spread over 2 weeks so that's about 3lbs each week, still good going though :).
Bought some water balance tablets today to help with that and totm so either I haven't retained much or they worked!

Last edited:
Woohoo well done :)

Thank you! Dead happy! Want my 3 stone ASAP and then to see the 11s! Just updated my weight in an app and my bmi is now down to 29, so now just classed as 'overweight' and not obese!! Woop!

Just booked a holiday with the boyfriend to Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria in November! Haven't been on a proper holiday since I was 18! So really excited! Leeds fest, Ibiza then puerto rico! Need to start working out and getting toned so I can feel comfortable in a bikini!

Wow you lucky sod! I haven't been on holiday since I was 16, but off to Florida next year so I don't mind haha. So much for you to look forward to! I can't wait to wear a bikini next year, I've never ever worn one

Oh and congrats on being overweight now :D

Its crazy, ive been looking for the past few days just in hope that we could go away, then today my boyfriend and i had a look, found a good hotel and just went for it, never done that before!!

I can't say I've ever looked good in one but for me a swimming costume shows all my bad bits just as much as a bikini. Hoping I look nice in one come ibiza and nov holiday! Just found out I can go swimming for £1.40 which is cheap! So going to try do that because I love swimming.

silencemylips said:
Its crazy, ive been looking for the past few days just in hope that we could go away, then today my boyfriend and i had a look, found a good hotel and just went for it, never done that before!!

I can't say I've ever looked good in one but for me a swimming costume shows all my bad bits just as much as a bikini. Hoping I look nice in one come ibiza and nov holiday! Just found out I can go swimming for £1.40 which is cheap! So going to try do that because I love swimming.

Yay exciting! From the pictures you posted a while back I'd say you don't look bad at all in a bikini! You have a really flat stomach :) you'll definitely be able to wear one for ibiza!

Ooh there's a brand new leisure centre a 10 minute walk from my house and I'm thinking of joining the gym. It's still £36 a month though even though it's a council gym!!!! So expensive! I wish I lived in town as there's a pure gym which is £15. I'd love to go swimming but I'm a terrible swimmer... And it's 4 bleedin' quid per swim here!! Rip off Britain haha!

I've got a feeling I'll panic and come running back to CD after a week on JUDDD :(

I look terrible! Haha, ill be looking better than that soon hopefully! Seen some nice bikinis in accessorize but limited sizes and at £8 per piece it's not really sale prices!

That's how much it is around here too, total rip! But in Tyne and wear If you buy a certain card it's cheaper then a student card on top of that makes it even cheaper so definitely going to start going.

It's not a bad price for a gym just shame it's not the cheaper one.

You need to stop thinking of the worst missus!

silencemylips said:
I look terrible! Haha, ill be looking better than that soon hopefully! Seen some nice bikinis in accessorize but limited sizes and at £8 per piece it's not really sale prices!

That's how much it is around here too, total rip! But in Tyne and wear If you buy a certain card it's cheaper then a student card on top of that makes it even cheaper so definitely going to start going.

It's not a bad price for a gym just shame it's not the cheaper one.

You need to stop thinking of the worst missus!

If I get a Leeds card I get 20% off! It's £7.50 a year for the card so would be worth it. Going to check it out when I get paid :)

Haha I always compare everything to primark prices so I think everything is expensive!! I really like the one piece cut out things but I bet they are hard to pull off.

If I don't lose anything this week I think I'll come back...

Do it! Will save you a few bob!

Haha I know, I'm not even a primark shopper really but I can be really cheap with some things of I know I could get similar for less.

Heyy, im doing well, just been working all weekend. How about you?
I've picked up a few holiday things and ordered some shorts and dressed off asos but I'm dead picky with bikinis! The ones I like arent in the sizes I'm looking for! :(

Only 1 off this week, but I suppose its not been a full week and it's totm. I've been really good this week and got my Cambridge head back on. Hoping for a good loss next week to get me out of these 12s!

People are really starting to notice which is really nice. A friend text me just to say that she couldn't help notice how tiny I was looking that day, even people on other counters are noticing and telling me I look really well, so this is making me happy and feel much better. The comments are always about my waist though, haha, at the minute I think it's 29inches, but with my hips being another 10 on top of that it really makes me look small there. I just wish it'd come off my thighs and arms more!

Been trying to shop for holiday stuff but I have no idea what size I'll be on the bottom. I think there's only going to be a few more inches of my hips as I can feel my hip bones quite a lot and theyre definitely going to be good for childbearing as they're quite big! I'm 39 inches at the minute, so think I'm just going to play it safe and buy 12s for my junk loading bottom and hips!

Bought these from asos last night and took advantage of an extra 10% off. Think I'll head to primark today and see how much I can get for £20/£30!

image1x2.jpgimage1xl.jpgimage4xl.jpg

Last edited:
Back