Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

silencemylips said:
I lost 8lbs and 5inches.
Had hoped for a few more lbs as I'd had lost a lot in the first 3 days. Fingers crossed for a great 2nd week.

That's great well done :)

Just seen your 8lb weightloss. Well done you :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks everyone!

DAY 8

Work today, just 6 hours but it kept me busy since the morning, didn't have time to make a shake so drank lots of water before and at lunch time then had a tetra. Headed to the uni library and got back home to the hell of writing an essay, cannot be arsed. It's keeping me busy though, having to have porridge and wash it down with a chocolate shake, just to fit them all in! Checked if I was in ketosis last night and the stick was a very bold shade of pink, so definitely in ketosis and need to make sure I keep hydrated. It's WEEK 2!! Thank feck!

Rkmriddell said:
Yeah crunchy chocolate is the best.... Hob nobs. Drifters lol x

Pizza and maltesers...sigh

WillpowerWoman said:
Pizza and maltesers...sigh

Ooh maltesers. Mmmmmm love maltesers lol.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.... Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels ;) x

Rkmriddell said:
Ooh maltesers. Mmmmmm love maltesers lol.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.... Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels ;) x

Lol yes repeat the mantra must repeat the mantra! :)

silencemylips said:
you guys are hell! I've got the thought of maltesers in my head now! haha

Sorry my fault.....mmmmmmmm mint crunch

I can't wait to try the bars again, getting a bit sick of purely shakes and the odd porridge. Do you find bars slow losses down?

DAY 10

I'm on double figures now! Week 1 is well and truly over and I'm half way into week 2. I think I need to get some ice and start blending my shakes because they're getting a bit boring and gag-worthy, which is not good for week 2! I think it's all the talk on how delicious slim & save is that's making me want more.

Really hoping for a great loss this week, I want to see the 13s ASAP, then the 12s and the 11s! Ahh! Exciting! Going to need to start wearing my Zaggora Hotpants and melt more lbs and cellulite away if I want shorts and bikini worthy legs. Would love to start doing some exercise to tone up, but the pain in my injured foot isn't permitting it, might try something like Pilates.

What does everyone else do?

silencemylips said:
I can't wait to try the bars again, getting a bit sick of purely shakes and the odd porridge. Do you find bars slow losses down?

DAY 10

I'm on double figures now! Week 1 is well and truly over and I'm half way into week 2. I think I need to get some ice and start blending my shakes because they're getting a bit boring and gag-worthy, which is not good for week 2! I think it's all the talk on how delicious slim & save is that's making me want more.

Really hoping for a great loss this week, I want to see the 13s ASAP, then the 12s and the 11s! Ahh! Exciting! Going to need to start wearing my Zaggora Hotpants and melt more lbs and cellulite away if I want shorts and bikini worthy legs. Would love to start doing some exercise to tone up, but the pain in my injured foot isn't permitting it, might try something like Pilates.

What does everyone else do?

I'm not sure. I know they say they can but personally i enjoy them. Didnt seem to affect me much last time. The shakes are great blended and i love the chocolate ones hot! X

Might have to give them a go next week and see how I get on.

Been feeling sick and hungry, that and my shakes are getting lumpy and making me repulsed :( not good.

silencemylips said:
Might have to give them a go next week and see how I get on.

Been feeling sick and hungry, that and my shakes are getting lumpy and making me repulsed :( not good.

I blend all of mine I can't abide lumps. Make me gag :(

Rkmriddell said:
I blend all of mine I can't abide lumps. Make me gag :(

I usually do when I'm at home but at my boyfriends theres no ice and the blender isn't as quick and easy as mine, but going to have to do it. It got a couple cappuccino shakes ad they need to be blended!

DAY 11

Just had a really tasty chicken salad, but I'm still feeling a bit fed up. My boyfriend had said he's started to notice the difference, which is nice, and I think I am too, but I just want it instantly. The thought of how long it'll take to lose 5 stone, FIVE stone! Why did I let myself get that far, when it doesn't even feel that long ago that I weighed 12stone something. Just not feeling great today, I want a steak and super noodles and chocolate. Obvs not all on the same plate, but ya know.

It doesn't take long to lose. I've lost 4st 3lbs since the last day in January & it feels about 5 mins. Crazy. I have done this with at least 1, sometimes 2, bars per day. The crunch ones have the same cals/carbs as tetras.

Back