Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

silencemylips said:
5 more lbs and 6cms off this week!

Brilliant, well done :D xxx

silencemylips said:
5 more lbs and 6cms off this week!

Fab loss :) well done you, 5lb Is really good :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Which bars have you tried so far? x

Krissykat said:
Which bars have you tried so far? x

Peanut, chocolate and orange. I still much prefer the chewy ones, I got all of them but I'm pretty sure I didn't like cranberry last time, think its just the crunch taste and texture that's a not weird.

DAY 16

Last night I started developing a sore throat and couldn't sleep very well due to being so hot and not being able to get comfortable. Definitely come down with something because even going in the shower took too much energy. I can't even be bothered to have my shakes or anything. Everything hurts.
Hope this doesn't affect my loss this week, really want it to be a good one again to get me in to the 13s!

I prefer the crunch usually but they do get boring after a while, found I like the toffee chewy bars now they're all I can think about!

Sorry you're feeling rough hun, if you need pills or anything then take them they won't affect your losses. Force the shakes down or soups might be nicer, you'll need them to keep up your strength x

Just tried to have a toffee one, half is all I can manage but it is tasty, can't think what it tastes like!

Thanks, just had some tablets, going to try drink lots of water. Having a cup of tea though with whole milk, which I know is naughty but it's all there is in the house, I'll probably not eat a meal tonight anyway, so fingers crossed that evens it out.

My first day today fingers crossed i can do as well as you are doing:eek:

22932972.png

Milky bars! Or abit mars bar like?

A splash of milk wont have a massive impact hun and its better than you falling off the wagon!

Ohhh I can't wait to get some tomorrow now lol.

Have you tried the mango shakes yet?

I don't think my CDC has them! I tried them last year when I did cd for a quick loss, really enjoyed them actually. Forgot to ask her on sunday if she had them

I know mine said she was getting loads back in last week cos they've started doing them again for a little while, fingers crossed she still has some left!

They're a nice change so hope you can get a hold of some, might ask my cdc if she has them/getting them in.

I've preordered 6 to pick up at my weigh in tonight, hope I like em now lol!

how are you getting on today?

DAY 17

Had to miss my physio appointment for my foot this morning, and been asleep till half an hour ago. My whole body aches, its hard to move about and I feel pathetic. Not entirely sure what's wrong with me but it's either a virus with flu like symptoms or the actual flu. Crappest thing of all is I've ran out of water! I hate tap water but now have no bottled left, my balance ain't great so if I have to go to the shop that'll be fun!

I don't feel like I'm losing weight. I don't know why, maybe it's because I don't have scales here at my boyfriends so I'm not doing cheeky checks. I really hope I am though and there's going to be a good loss on Sunday.
I can't believe I'm on day 17, it doesn't seem like long ago that I was only on day 4! So day 17 and apart from the odd cup of tea (3) I've not had a slip up. I keep having dreams of eating though, so I suppose I'm living through my dreams for tasty foods, haha. I don't even think I did this well first time round, touch wood I stay just as good.

Oh dear that cold/flu has really taken it out of you huh, are you taking anything?
Boil water in the kettle then put it in the fridge/freezer til its cool if you can't be bothered going to the shop ;) Sterilises the water and takes away that weird tap water taste.

5 stone down and I don't feel like I've lost weight sometimes! Its weird but as long as you know you're sticking to the diet 100% you know you will lose the weight, and another advantage of having no scales at home is that when w.i day comes its a nicer surprise!

thanks for that tip! think I might have to do that one as really don't feel up to going to the shop.

I am 100%, despite the cups of tea with milk, so that wi surprise better be good :)
How're you doing today?

Back