Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

The pink I've got is a peachy pink, quite like it but think I need to do it again!
I love my job, love being creative and playing with looks. Just finished a show for Newcastle fashion week doing the models and a live act (Lulu James), possibly doing her makeup for evolution festival too. So busy weekend ahead!

Wow great! I went to Evolution a couple of years ago it was ace. How did you get in to being a MUA?

I always loved makeup and used to practice at the all the time, applied for a job at MAC and just stressed that I had a really creative background despite no experience and got the job. Found that i loved doing makeup and being creative with it and it just seemed to come quite easy to me. So did all my certifications for MAC and applied for the events team last year to do fashion shows and that. This summer I'm trying to concentrate on getting my name out there and building my portfolio.

Wow that's so good that they gave you a chance without much experience! I'm so jealous of people who have interesting jobs haha :)

Definitely, so thankful for it! Just finished a wedding this morning and the bride had a headpiece by the designer of that wedding dress you posted, it was stunning!

Had weigh in on Saturday and lost 3lbs and that was a day short of a full week. Lost 20lbs now and really starting to feel it, stomach is so much flatter and my hip bones are easily felt! Finally had a good cm loss off my arms so hoping they start shrinking!

Went out last night after doing Evo and stuck to gin and slimline tonic, got 9 down me and felt drunk quite quickly but totally ok, ordered a chicken kebab though! Only had half of the chargrilled chicken and some of the cabbage so not too bad (did have some garlic mayo though guilty pleasure) and still in ketosis this morning.
Feeling it today though after an early wake up for wedding makeup, had to come home for a nap and decided to take a miss on taking advantage of my VIP wristbands for the festival, I'm done in after this weekend!

Bf has put on man v food. Wtf man!!

silencemylips said:
Definitely, so thankful for it! Just finished a wedding this morning and the bride had a headpiece by the designer of that wedding dress you posted, it was stunning!

Had weigh in on Saturday and lost 3lbs and that was a day short of a full week. Lost 20lbs now and really starting to feel it, stomach is so much flatter and my hip bones are easily felt! Finally had a good cm loss off my arms so hoping they start shrinking!

Went out last night after doing Evo and stuck to gin and slimline tonic, got 9 down me and felt drunk quite quickly but totally ok, ordered a chicken kebab though! Only had half of the chargrilled chicken and some of the cabbage so not too bad (did have some garlic mayo though guilty pleasure) and still in ketosis this morning.
Feeling it today though after an early wake up for wedding makeup, had to come home for a nap and decided to take a miss on taking advantage of my VIP wristbands for the festival, I'm done in after this weekend!

Bf has put on man v food. Wtf man!!

Ooh I'm jealous! What a lucky bride!!

Well done on your WI. You are speeding ahead of me! I need to focus now, been messing about the past couple of weekends and I can't keep doing that! Haha as if you drank 9! I get drunk so easily, I'd be trolleyed after about 5!!! And you did well with the kebab, a proper good choice even after 9 drinks.

I'm watching man v food too. This guy is trying to eat 422 oysters in under an hour. Mental..

I'm not going to lie, I felt drunk after two drinks haha but seemed to pace myself quite well. Regretted the kebab in the morning but other than they mayo and a tiny corner of a pitta before telling myself 'no!' it was all allowable foods. So hoping it hasnt made a difference!
Get focused again lady! Treat yourself with yummy concoctions of chicken and roast veg! I've been making my choc shakes in to muffins everyday an they're like the best thing in my day, haha! Definitely gets me through.

I was so tired after work yesterday that I only had one bar and one litre of water and I slept from half 5 till 9am! Going to down the water and do my exercise today and fill my tummy with muffin/bar/porridge and some chicken and veg.

Starting to feel a lot thinner, boyfriend said you can now tell on my legs and a friend of his we saw when out said I looked different and really well. Woop!

image-1742005633.jpg

image-2299315032.jpg

image-3597323337.jpg

Day 39 - 20lbs down comparison photos. Comparing week 1 with week 6. Don't see a massive difference on the side but my hips and waist have come in.

the losses keep coming off my waist weekly, the smallest part of my body and it gets the best losses, typical! haha, hopefully it'll go onto the rest soon!

I gawped at people eating lovely cooked burgers and sandwiches from m&s today, I couldn't put myself through eating something like that but damn I'd love to eat it all care and guilt free

still so happy off my 5lb loss, would absolutely love another 5 this week, is that possible!?

Yesterday I saw a friend that's moving away for the summer and I did a bit of a/w12 trend makeup on her, going to edit the photos today I think and apply for Elle magazine interns. It'd be amazing to win and have my makeup in a magazine! With my name right there! Fingers crossed to the max!

Again only had 2 food packs with being so occupied, I keep doing this! I had a couple bits of chicken and a few salad leaves, didn't finish it so I was well under my allowance!
Been thinking of doing a mix of ss and ss+ as some days I just eat my meal because it's apart of the plan, not because im hungry or feel I need it. So maybe try a few ss days only and see how I get on, might even get a 5+ loss if I try this! Eeeeee!

Hello!!! Sorry I haven't been around for a while. 5lb loss is incredible, well done!!!!

I'd love to see some of your makeup if you have any pictures? I need inspiration as I always wear the same thing every day and need to mix it up a bit! I feel too overdone if I wear eyeshadow though :(

silencemylips said:
still so happy off my 5lb loss, would absolutely love another 5 this week, is that possible!?

Yesterday I saw a friend that's moving away for the summer and I did a bit of a/w12 trend makeup on her, going to edit the photos today I think and apply for Elle magazine interns. It'd be amazing to win and have my makeup in a magazine! With my name right there! Fingers crossed to the max!

Again only had 2 food packs with being so occupied, I keep doing this! I had a couple bits of chicken and a few salad leaves, didn't finish it so I was well under my allowance!
Been thinking of doing a mix of ss and ss+ as some days I just eat my meal because it's apart of the plan, not because im hungry or feel I need it. So maybe try a few ss days only and see how I get on, might even get a 5+ loss if I try this! Eeeeee!

Well done on your loss and yes apply to Elle you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Don't stay too long under allowance you are depriving yourself of essential nutrients ( sorry in wearing the mothers hat) but whatever you do u are doing a great job. Hve a good day x

Felix said:
Hello!!! Sorry I haven't been around for a while. 5lb loss is incredible, well done!!!!

I'd love to see some of your makeup if you have any pictures? I need inspiration as I always wear the same thing every day and need to mix it up a bit! I feel too overdone if I wear eyeshadow though :(

Don't worry about it silly! Thank you!
I'll get some photos together and post them, mostly they're trend looks and I'm building on my portfolio so don't have that many looks but I'll post some up!

Newtocd said:
Well done on your loss and yes apply to Elle you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Don't stay too long under allowance you are depriving yourself of essential nutrients ( sorry in wearing the mothers hat) but whatever you do u are doing a great job. Hve a good day x

Thank you! :) gonna edit the photos ASAP and apply, I'm excited! One of the questions though is 'what would you do for the love of fashion?' I hate questions like that! Trying to think of a good response!
Haha mothers hat! I'm thinking of having 4 packs today to make up for it as I've noticed when I have less I get very tired. Thanks again :)

Ooh I liked it! I am in love with the eyebrows and lips on your A/W look!! Proper love a good eyebrow, me!

Back