1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Diary of slim4son

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by slim4son, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Hi guys
    Well thought I would do a diary I have been on diet for as long as can remember trying all sorts of diets from Cambridge weightwatchers cabbage soup you name it anyway I now doing slimming world I started just before my hols lost 6 in first week then went to euro Disney and gained 8 mind you I did come off plan totally with all the croissants lol anyway weigh in was thurs I was really good fri apart from having cream egg not realising how many syns not having one again at 9.5 sins thts for sure yesterday I had a hornonal day and think went over slightly again however from today I have pulled myself together and had this morning mushrooms back bacon and eggs for breakfast I have skimmed milk he-a and will have laughing cow cheese and spud for lunch I'm out at party this afternoon so wanna have lunch before I go so i don't pick xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.