Diary: Shroomfest - episode 2 - Experiencing the evil maintenance. :-)

Hi all! :)

I;m doing good these past days. Foodwise not much to tell, haven't really explicitly counted calories but I seem to get the hang of it as my weight has stayed the same.

Still doing well on the boy front :) Seeing him again on wednesday, won;t be in student city thinglet till then or it'd be sooner ^_^

Internship monday and tuesday, very very tiring but very nice :)

Hope everyone is well, not much to say xxx

Hey Lostris, glad the maintenance going well. Oooh a boy!!!! Give us some details then.........;) x

Hey Lostris, glad the maintenance going well. Oooh a boy!!!! Give us some details then.........;) x

Hahah! We're taking it all slow and he's sooooo sweet. He's very cuddly and makes me feel very special. He likes watching TV just like me and has a huuuuge beamer.... :D:D:D:p The ideal guy for me, big beamer for bigger tv. :p

Not really too much else to say yet.. ;)

Aw, boy sounds soooo sweet! Fingers crossed for you honey.

xxx

Aw, boy sounds soooo sweet! Fingers crossed for you honey.

xxx

:eek: I like him a lot... We're still all loveydovey, going to movies on wednesday and hopefully to a ' fairytale like' theme park sometime soon when we can both scedule a full day off (I'm busy with school and family birthdays etc and he is vry busy with work.) :D

I keep getting stung by mosquito;s, really sucks. :mad:

School is just so so busy. Doing fine dietwise, still stable 'nd all. Got my period which spiked the scales a bit but not too worried. Haven't been having excessive amounts of food so should be just fine. Going to see my CDC again on saturday for a chat and everything. ;)

We redid the floors of my studentplace. Hardboard and vinyl, looks SO much better.. also got a new sofa from IKEA. Supposedly sits 2 but it can definately fit 3 normal sized people. :p Also have a new matrass in my bed, haven't slept in it yet due to being at parents for internship near there 'nd all.... :rolleyes:

Finally seem to have gotten rid of my mous. We didnt see him when taking the floor out and he wasnt in the back of my fridge again (if he was, he swalloed 1/3 deo can of rexona extra long lasting whatever deodorant I sprayed in it and was miraculously fast when we tilted it over :'))

xxxx

hurray for being rid of the mouse!!

Glad to hear thing are going well with the boy hun!

xx

Just calling in to say hi... hope all is going well! That mouse will smell very sweet from now on!

xxx

hurray for being rid of the mouse!!

Glad to hear thing are going well with the boy hun!

xx

Heya! Definately. Room is soooo much nicer without the rodent :D

Me and boy are doing fab, more info below. :D

xxxxx

Just calling in to say hi... hope all is going well! That mouse will smell very sweet from now on!

xxx

HIIIII!

Glad to see you got back safely, sorry not been on minimins a lot. :confused: It really seems so much less appealing now though I do miss the fun I used to have on here with you lovely people. :eek:

------------------------

Me and boy are doing well! ;) He took me to an amusement park on Sunday, he bought tickets, brought lunch, drinks, cookies etc. I was a bit baffled. I'm not used to a guy ... bringing stuff and I'd totally forgotten to bring anything drink or foodlike... :rolleyes: So I bought him dinner! :D and I got myself a huge pluche animal from World Nature Fund (EXPENSIVE!!) to remember the day and to cuddle when I can;t cuddle him (told him that too and he melted LOL :p)

I had suuuuch a lovely time. Sadly I won't see him for 1,5 weeks now. :( He has to stay home with his mum coming weekend and has a sort of summer-school-like thing all week so can't see him during week... Next week friday is the day I'll see him again. OMG! Takes so long. :cry:

He's just sooo sweet 'nd all. He's not pushing me to do things I'm not ready for and it's sooooooo liberating.. I guess it's good he knows about my past and has calmed me down when I was freaking out before and all. It makes me more comfortable around him. :) I really want this to go well because he's sweet and not pushy and everything my evil nasty ex was not. I hope I will be comfortable enough with him to trust him to be closer to me than just kisses and cuddles and I really feel this could work out!! :D:D:D:D

xxx

So happy for you Lostris... aww!!!!

xxx

Awww Lostris. How lovely to have a good guy.
Love13.gif

hiya hun, soo glad that things are going well with your new beau, that's fabulous!
xx

Aww hunni you deserve to be pampered and spoiled! He sounds like a good 'un - you deserve no less xx

THaaaanks!!

So happy for you Lostris... aww!!!!

xxx

Hihihi :eek:

Awww Lostris. How lovely to have a good guy.
Love13.gif

hiya hun, soo glad that things are going well with your new beau, that's fabulous!
xx

Thanks so much Lelly! :D

------

So, short update then ;-). Been a LONG time since I posted here.. Sorry.

Still doing fine diet/weightwise. Me and the boyfriend are doing fine too. Hes very sweet and always knows how to calm me down when I'm upset hehe. :D Very important since some relationship stuff does upset me. :sigh: He's doing good though, so happy with him!!

Not much else to say really. :confused:

Hope you're all doing well!

x

x

Hello strager, glad it's going well and the boy is behaving - he sounds lovely.

Good on you for doing well with maintenance too, you're always an inspiration xx

Hi everyone. Been ages since I posted here though I do lurk around from time to time. Great to see most of you are, despite some wobbles ;-)), doing well! :)

I'm quite busy with life, working out... and of course my boyfriend. We're doing great and he's lovely!!! :)

Well... just thought I'd post haha. Sorry for disappearing... some of you became great friends and I shouldn't have disappeared like that. I just can't be pushed onto all this diet stuff all the time it makes me crazy (e.g. 1 biccie on a whole day type crazy. :/)

xxx

We love ya Lostris, but so happy you are out there living your life and having fun. That is inspiring I itself, and look, you didn't forget us, you called in to tell us how you were and see what we were up to... as Serena says, keep us posted. Big hugs honey.

xxx

Back