Diary: Shroomfest - episode 2 - Experiencing the evil maintenance. :-)

Good, shows you can still live and enjoy life but maintain a healthy weight.
Im sure if you think about it, even though you say you have over indulged, if you are anything like me, you wouldn't have indulged anything like you would have in the "old days". It probably felt more than usual because of the restrictiveness of CD.
Whatever happened tho, good on ya! x

Good, shows you can still live and enjoy life but maintain a healthy weight.
Im sure if you think about it, even though you say you have over indulged, if you are anything like me, you wouldn't have indulged anything like you would have in the "old days". It probably felt more than usual because of the restrictiveness of CD.
Whatever happened tho, good on ya! x

True, true. I didn't overindulge as I used to, you're right. I ate at a fastfood place at least 1x a day though... :confused:

I tried to watch what I was eating and ordered a salad to share with my mum + 1/2 pizza at some place, the whole salad was drenched in some vile vinegar...... :jelous: Put me off salads for the whole holiday I tell ya!! :mad:

I feel very weird as I was so worried all holiday, I even sat crying at some food place (Subway, I chose to go there for lunch as it'd beat all the places my sisters would point at) coz this stupid french guy messed up my sandwich x5 (seriously, first wrong thing all together, then cheese, then... smth else.. blaaaaah idiotic french) and I was crying coz I didnt want to waste calories on something I wouldnt like :rolleyes: Really stupid. ;)

For dinner yesterday we stopped at some restaurant and everyone had crisps / chocolate etc.. I stood there for like 30mins trying to choose what I wanted (the healthier stuff like baguette etc looked rancid so really didn't want any of that!) and my mum said to me 'Well, put on your crazy hat.. just have something!! Crisps, chocci... both?!! ;);)'. I got a tube of pringles, had half of it and felt sick after hahah. :p

Food still bugs me a lot but knowing I haven't gained will, hopefully, make me loosen up a bit for our next holiday. Feel so silly for crying over food now. :eek::eek:

Put a few pics of Paris up of me and family, including a few with the famous pink pants, it's in private album so you have to be a friend to see it. Think I have most of the people who post in this topic as friends but if I don't send me a request I'll add you :)

Wow....how beautiful are you!! :eek:
You look amazing, lostris, you really do!
Love love love the pink jeans...go girlfriend!
Also, your before and after photos...its like looking at a different person. You have done so well and have every right to be proud of yourself. Big up to Lostris!! :happy096: xx

Wow....how beautiful are you!! :eek:
You look amazing, lostris, you really do!
Love love love the pink jeans...go girlfriend!
Also, your before and after photos...its like looking at a different person. You have done so well and have every right to be proud of yourself. Big up to Lostris!! :happy096: xx

:eek:

It's actually okay for me to look at the pics of Paris, I used to cringe when I saw photo's of me and my sisters but now I feel like I fit in more. :)

Lostris, WOW... you look amazing. Sleepy is dead right, you are beautiful... but we knew that anyway! So, so proud of you and those jeans are AWESOME... you're a beautiful, wise, kind and lovely little gal who has come a long, long way, and I don't just mean to Paris and back. Big hugs honey.

xxx

You look no different from your sisters babe xx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: *lack of blushing emoticon thing* Thank you xxxx

Lostris, WOW... you look amazing. Sleepy is dead right, you are beautiful... but we knew that anyway! So, so proud of you and those jeans are AWESOME... you're a beautiful, wise, kind and lovely little gal who has come a long, long way, and I don't just mean to Paris and back. Big hugs honey.

xxx

Thank you so much Katy! xxx

I do feel proud sometimes but some stuff just still gets me down, I'm still struggling with food but in a different way than I was before, really noticed that when I ended up crying at the SubWay.

When I want something nice I analyse it x100 and can't choose etc because I think 'oh but this s bad and this is worse omg what do i piiiick?!?!! :eek::confused:' leading to me feeling bad etc etc. It's even worse when there's only bad options lol :D

No binges for a while now which is great, working on accepting food ;) Am proud of the person in those pics but still... troublesome accepting her as me if that makes any sense at all. :eek:

She is you, honey. She always has been. You worked so hard at hiding her away, trying to protect her, but she's the gorgeous, strong, smart and sassy Lostris, the real you.

Not surprised some food choices upset you, I would have been stressed too... but you are way less extreme in your attitude to food than many of us are. You can choose something and eat it in moderation, even if it is not a lo-fat choice, and take it in your stride. I think when choice is limited, though, it does get tough - and the Subway man would have made anyone cry, messing you about like that!!! You are getting there, honey, honest you are.

xxx

She is you, honey. She always has been. You worked so hard at hiding her away, trying to protect her, but she's the gorgeous, strong, smart and sassy Lostris, the real you.

She's still safe though, has amazing lovely people around her in real life and her 'online life' so to say.. Just... strange, everything happened só fast. :p It's as if I shed the weight (love the word shed!) overnight and I'm still surprised at how fast/well it went. :confused:

Not surprised some food choices upset you, I would have been stressed too... but you are way less extreme in your attitude to food than many of us are. You can choose something and eat it in moderation, even if it is not a lo-fat choice, and take it in your stride. I think when choice is limited, though, it does get tough - and the Subway man would have made anyone cry, messing you about like that!!!

YES stupid french dude. :mad::eek::eek::eek::eek: Terribly embarassed about that, still, my dad sat there hugging me saying it;s okay blabla... Bah! Stupid food! :p

I'm so pleased and very pleasantly surprised I lost 1lb during holidays, makes the stressing over it worthwhile. :eek:

You are getting there, honey, honest you are.

xxx

Baby steps ;) They take you a while longer to get to your final destination than grown up steps but they're moving in the same direction. :D

xxx

D'you know the story of the tortoise and the hare? I am glad to be a tortoise, as long as I get to the finishing line in the end!

Made me very happy to see you surrounded by your lovely, happy family in those pics... brilliant. Better slope off and do some work now, but... hugs! What more can I say?!!

xxx

D'you know the story of the tortoise and the hare? I am glad to be a tortoise, as long as I get to the finishing line in the end!

Know bits and pieces of it but get the general idea yea ;)

Made me very happy to see you surrounded by your lovely, happy family in those pics... brilliant. Better slope off and do some work now, but... hugs! What more can I say?!!

xxx

My family rooooocks!!!

Good luck doing some work there hon, talk to you later xx

Hunni have seen your piccies, it was worth the wait cos you look FAB!!

Sorry about your Subway incident, I suppose we have so many different memories/emotions/triggers when it comes to food that the most random things can set us off eh?! Glad you got through it and the scales have been kind!

xxx

Hi my darlings!

Had a nice weekend away at a friend, went to see X Men Origins movie which ruuuules (if youre into tht kinda movies <3)

Feeling sick / upset tummy / very neauseaus all weekend which just smells. :/ Hope it passes soon... haven't weighed n 4 days, hopeing to be about the same (might be a bit higher... toilet probs+salt:p)

Hope everyone is well xx

Glad you had a nice weekend, sorry you've been poorly though xx

Yup yup ;)

Doing a bit better today, went for a bikeride which was nice. 22km... about err... 13, 14 miles or so? Against the wind halfway... bah!! :cry:

Scales were up a bit this morning but still acceptable, had quite a bit of salty foods this weekend. ;) Will be doing 1800ish kcal this week to see how that goes :) Not really calcing in detail but calcing globally and it's going okay :)

x

Still doing okay... still sickly though, really sucks :( And deffo need some fibre lol ... Other than that I'm good :)

xx

Good to hear it! x

Thanks, thanks ;)

How are you doing my dear?

xx

Aww honey, well done you're doing so so well! You should be really proud :) I love being on the maintenance thread reading all of your journeys, it's a real inspiration xxx Well done!! xxx
Thaaank you! Keep up your good work ! ;)

xxx

---------
Still feeling eww today. Got a terrible cold, crying from my right eye due to that cold 'nd all.. Bah! Sucks!!

Got to go to shop in a bit but it's so dark out :(

Feeling a bit blah about the forum... Not 100% sure why, I look through the topics and there's so many douuuuuuble questions etc etc.. *big sigh*.

Might be me being sick but stuff like 'will water kick me out of ketosis' or 'I've had a huge binge, will my WI still be good' really bugs me. Guess I see a lot of negative things which just... bugs me for whatever reason.

xxx

Feeling a bit blah about the forum... Not 100% sure why, I look through the topics and there's so many douuuuuuble questions etc etc.. *big sigh*.

Might be me being sick but stuff like 'will water kick me out of ketosis' or 'I've had a huge binge, will my WI still be good' really bugs me. Guess I see a lot of negative things which just... bugs me for whatever reason.

xxx

Don't let it bug you :hug99: I do think it's tough to stick around once you are at goal, but it's such a shame when people further on in the 'game' go :(

You do need to put yourself in a different mode or it can drive you crazy.

I really hope you hang around, but understand if it just gets too much.

Lots or love.

Back