Diary: Shroomfest - episode 2 - Experiencing the evil maintenance. :-)

Ohhhhhhh didnt know that about lidls stuff, we were there today, wish I had know, is it most of there meats, as in the cooked stuff,is that what you mean, they seemed to have lots of flavoured meats too, which looked yummy.

Wow, what happened here!!! So many people talking. Now I'm confused!!! Hold on there.

To quote from a movie starring the mighty Arnold Schwarzenegger "Smart I like, smart arse I don't." :Na_Na_Na_Na: :D

As for boys whilsting at you, you'd better get used to it you gorgeous girl...I've seen your piccies remember!

Hahaha. :D

And anyway, it isn't even weight in pounds X 1.2 :D :D Is BMR X 1.2.

BMR is 11 cals for every 500g of body weight,

Ack....been a hard day at mill today. Blame Year 3 :D

Ehh. Okay! That would put BMR at 1509 and BMR x 1,2 at 1811 which is... still around 1800. Darn! :D What if I like.. have 1812 kcal........ the pounds will jump on :eek::eek:

hi guys I have enjoyed reading this thread in full I might add, apart from the part about hot almonds with mars bits, didnt like that bit,lol.
Congrats to all for doing so well.

just a note, if your a chav like me, you can buy fruit quark here, but you have to dress in a funny way, not wash, swear alot to be able to buy it, I have seen it in nettos, and yes I fit in well at the shop, apart from the smelly bit,hopefully.

Hiya!

Thanks for stopping by in my fungal-fury-thread. I figured the topic title would scare people off HAHA> :D Glad to see it didn't keep you away.

Thanks for the congrats, time will tell if I deserve them :p

I have no idea what you meant about the fruit quark but probably missing the clue as Im not from the UK and miss half when people talk UK-smart. :D

xx

Who are you and why are you on this thread :D

No getting smart with me missy or I'll have you deported from my thread. :mad:

Hahaha have a mars bar and almond fondue, that'll clear your head :D

HAHAHAH. I'll consider it... *runs to shop*... Mars 20 for 1 euro....... oh dear. ;) (Silly how much Mars bars and such are on discount compared to nuts which are far more healthy.. Or well, almonds and walnuts and such! Why are the unhealthy foods cheap while healthy ones are expensive? It's creepy really, had a talk with classmates and we all agree the government stimulates unhealthyness by making goodies too cheap and fruit/veg/healthy snacks too expensive:mad:)

Ehh. Okay! That would put BMR at 1509 and BMR x 1,2 at 1811 which is... still around 1800. Darn! :D What if I like.. have 1812 kcal........ the pounds will jump on :eek::eek:

Definitely. You'll wake up at least 20lbs heavier ;)

I remember someone telling me that if you start eating over your maintenance cals, you can just keep eating because after a certain amount, it just passes through.

silly cow believed them too:eek: Fun checking out the theory though, but perhaps should have weighed myself before that extra 5 stone went on :D

Ohhhhhhhhh sorry, Serena will explain,lol, and of course you deserve congrats.

Hahah, taking the easy road huh! Sending the already infected (sorry Serena, I have infected you with non-UK-ness) to talk to the alien.. clever tactic...... :D

Thanks again for congrats :eek:

Definitely. You'll wake up at least 20lbs heavier ;)

I remember someone telling me that if you start eating over your maintenance cals, you can just keep eating because after a certain amount, it just passes through.

silly cow believed them too:eek: Fun checking out the theory though, but perhaps should have weighed myself before that extra 5 stone went on :D

My gosh, 20 pounds! :cry:*grabs her super accurate body kcal machine and straps it on* Now, the alarm will go off when I come near to 1800 and it will blow up at 1811 :D

ROTFL!! Right. Your body opens the floodgates and it all just floods through. No wonder I had to pee so much..... wait, that's not really true. :eek:

I assume you don't have a control group huh?? No weighing, no control group.. no placebo food... pff, lousy experiment you've done there :D That won't stand up in a scientific debate. :eek:

I assume you don't have a control group huh?? No weighing, no control group.. no placebo food... pff, lousy experiment you've done there :D

Course I had a control group! Think I'm stoopid
wackygirl.gif
. DH continued to eat normally (okay, no placebo food.), but still

Was a good experiment. Much fun.

My Contol group ate normally, and I ate everything else :cool: I put on weight, and he didn't. Guess I need to submit that paper to pubmed. Reckon they'll be dead impressed :clap:

Course I had a control group! Think I'm stoopid
wackygirl.gif
. DH continued to eat normally (okay, no placebo food.), but still

Was a good experiment. Much fun.

My Contol group ate normally, and I ate everything else :cool: I put on weight, and he didn't. Guess I need to submit that paper to pubmed. Reckon they'll be dead impressed :clap:

:D:D:D

I'll use your scientific experiment for my paper on vocal nodules! It has nothing to do with it but it will make people look at it more ! :D We can use everything from pubmed I think :p

Shame you didn't use placebo food, may be a good thing to do in a future study. When everyone is totally high on your cool study, you can launch a 2nd paper on it with placebo food and blow them away. Will just have to invent some... but hey, you're brilliant.. right? :eek: You can do everything!

I think you will have to define 'everything else' though, it's not very scientifically ... professionally... completely amazingly clear. ^_^

Soooooo. Weighed myself and I'm up 0,4kg. That stinks. Hoping it's fluid retention coz of salty stuff I ate or something otherwise these will be above my maintenance calories... which.... is madness.. :x

xx

So! Saturday is our bad food day here!

Breakfast today:
2 egg omelette with 1/2 slice of ham and 1 slize of low fat cheese in between of 2 wholewheat/grain whatever slices of bread - 440kcal

''Lunch'' 300ml freshly ''squeezed'' strawberry juice 150kcal
Some chocolate.... thinglets they had on the table in the restaurant and a small cookie - 100kcal

Dinner:
Panfried potato balls (bbq flavour, had quite a bit of these I may add) with lowfat mayonaise, lettuce and bad-evil-deep-fried-snack - 600 kcal

Total 1290.

110-160 left over for..... errr. Not sure yet. Maybe some fruit / apple crisps (ended up eating 2 bites of em yesterday so still have them :'')) or for milk in my tea hehe.

xx

So!

Yesterday I added about 250kcal in dried fruit and some almonds as a snack. Today I'm -1,1kg on the scales!! (I obviously ran to my weight loss ticker and put it in hahah)

Probably from the past week which I'd retained due to too much salt but I'm losing weight instead of gaining thank god ! :p I was a bit worried about the weight coming on there!! :eek: Had about 1540kcal yesterday and I still lost today.... It probably takes more time to determine where your maintenance point is but okay. :D

Had 366kcal breakkie today. White ovenbaked buns 1 with cheese 1 with jam and a ''beschuit'' with choco sprinkles <3 :p

Wondering what's for dinner tonight. Hope something nice with lots of veg coz though I ate about a full plate of lettuce yesterday I think I need some more veggies. :)

Yay!

Dindin :)

Dinner tonight will be taco shells with chicken / veg + salad / sauce. It's all homemade (except the shells) and it doesn't have too many calories which is lovley. (website said 26 per shell so that;s good)

I put everything into my fitnesspall calorie counting thing (which was a pain because half of the foods I eat are Dutch so I filled other things in sometimes that had the same calories just to avoid having to make a new product HAHHA) including dinner which I'm going to have in about 30min and I'll be at around 1300kcal today (unless I eat more than 5 taco shells!).

For some reason I'm feeling very fat today. It's weird because I've lost this morning and there's no reason for me to feel fat. :eek:

Weird stuff.

Random "feeling fat days" gotta love em! Lord knows where they come from or why?!

Loving the sound of the Tacos, yum

x

Random "feeling fat days" gotta love em! Lord knows where they come from or why?!

Loving the sound of the Tacos, yum

x

It's totally weird considering I (strange as it sounds) had very little fat days while actually fat.. :confused: Generally only when I went out shopping for clothes which I hardly did then..

Taco's were lovely. :D

...For some reason I'm feeling very fat today. It's weird because I've lost this morning and there's no reason for me to feel fat. :eek:...

I call them my 'bloaty' days, had one myself today but still managed comfortably do up my size 10 trousers so it appears it's my mind playing tricks!!! as usual.

xx

For some reason I'm feeling very fat today. It's weird because I've lost this morning and there's no reason for me to feel fat. :eek:
Weird stuff.

What is that all about? I get the same fat feelings I used to get 100lbs heavier. It is so weird, but I get the same sensations/feelings and I don't like it. Luckily it has only happened a few times lately but I hate the feeling.

Well done on working on figuring out everything in terms of maintenance to know just what will keep you losing. Keep up the good work chick!

Back