Diary: Shroomfest - episode 2 - Experiencing the evil maintenance. :-)

Grrrrr that doesn't sound good about the group they've put you in :mad:

Your "big brunch" on the other hand sounds loads better :D

Yea brunch was lovely ^_^

Group thing really stinks. I can't possibly work with 2 of the mst passive people on the surface of the earth. I've worked with one of them before, she was absent 75% of the time and the other 25% she didn't say ANYTHING nor did she contribute to our groupproduct. When we confronted her with it, she said she'd change which... surprise, didn't happen. The other person is about the same, very passive, will only do things when you tell her to do it like a command!! What the heck right? I refuse to play the damn drill seargent it's way too tiring and I have enough work to do! Pfffff :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So basically you'll be doing all the work whilst they get to share in your grades...sounds rubbish :-(

That won't happen. It would if I just took it all in, but I won't. :mad:

Sooooooo.

Today I've had

Break / lunch - 275 kcal - 2 waldkorn buns with chicken filet and tomato on them.
... Water...... water....... more water.

Snack - 350kcal - 500g of grapes... they were so goood!!!!!

Dinner - xxx?? kcal - Tuna and veggy stir fry. Probably aroud 250 or so???

Total 875 need to add something more, will think about what to add. ^_^

--

Still feeling very sick today, I have pain @ my face now (probably as my ''facial cavities'' are filled with snot and iewwggh now...and my eyes hurt so bad!!!!! It hurts to look into the light which really, really, stinks :s

I ended up in the group I dreaded ending up in but 1 of the girls was super nice. She didn't want to be in a group with the other girl either hahaha. Was basically my only option... Was quite emotional about it all though. I'm such a damn crybaby. Must be everything together; being sick, studentplace being a mess... etc etc.

*sigh*

Oh, something funny. The painters closed up the small pipe I had in my wall for my internet cable...................... They closed it!!!!!!!!!!! Whahha. Great. :X

x

Aww I really hope you get well soon, it's been ages hasn't it?

Your menu for the day sounds good again, I am getting some major food envy!

xx

Aww I really hope you get well soon, it's been ages hasn't it?

Your menu for the day sounds good again, I am getting some major food envy!

xx

Yea it's been 2 weeks since I got it bad now... Was a bit sickish before.. I'm not sure if it's getting better; I have this weird feeling it could be getting worse?? >_<

Also, internet here doesn't work for me so am on neighbours net which is very very slow.. tking ages to reply. VERY annoying....

I hope you're doing well hon xx

Hi all,

Been a while since I've posted here. Been relatively good with a few blips in the form of cookies :))

Been at stable 70.3 for 3 days now, which is about 1,5kg up since I started eating carbs in other forms than fruit.

Got TOTM and on heavy meds for my lungs coz the infection isn't going away.. Those meds make me retain water too. If these meds don't work the doc will prescribe me an inhaler of some sort..... I'm having trouble breathing coz of the slime/snot and all and when I breathe I just... feel it go blrlrlr down my airway... not a good feeling. Wake up gasping for air sometimes so that isn't good either. Really hope it'll get better.

Had a 400kcal brunch today and will be having dinner with family (chicken legs, stirfry veggies, ''good rice'' (sorry don't know english word for it but it's rice with... a skin around it? >_<) and mushroom sauce. Looking forward to this. :) Put away around 500kcal for it so should be enough.

Really hope I'll get better soon, this sick stuff is starting to PISS me off.

x

Glad Shroomfest is back darling...I was getting worried! <3

I'm guessing your "good" rice is either brown/wholegrain rice or wild rice (which is black)...dinner sounds delish :gimi:

xx

Hahah, thanks for telling me about the good rice :D Think it's called brown rice (or full rice or uncut rice) now I've googled it (30mins work XD) It was lovely, though a bit salty!! Mum really, really did her best to make a lovely meal :)

I had baked potato, chicken and stirfry veg yesterday... but that's not really relevant anymore!

Sorry for getting sloppy with the diary. Will keep it again... just didn't get around to filling it all in... been so lethargic and lazy, slept almost all day today..... :XXXXX

Thanks for writing in my diary!

xxx

Hiiii,

Yes I did. I slept from 8am till 1:30pm too..... major sleep. But felt like sh*t after still.. guess it's okay I'm sleeping. Shame I'm still sick.

Don't think I dream about sweets, I would remember if I did.. I hope!

xx

Sooo.

Scales down 0,4kg (about 1lbs) today. :) Which is good considering I gained 1,5 since starting to eat bread.

I've decided to try something different, not sure if it'll work. I'll have CD porridge for breakfast on following 7 days, 11ish I have a piece of fruit, 13 I have lunch with carbs and around 17-18 I have dinner with carbs. If I don't get up till 11-12 I skip the porridge and do the rest..... Wondering how it;ll go

Had porridge and fruit juice today, nothing else so far. Will be having 2 ''beschuit''* with low fat cheese around 2pm (got up later) and dinner around 5-6ish. Dinner will most likely be pizza... calorieboooomb! coz I'm eating along with family in evenings now..

So I'll have plenty of salad with that.

Let's see how it goes.

x

Sooo.

Scales down 0,4kg (about 1lbs) today. :) Which is good considering I gained 1,5 since starting to eat bread.

I've decided to try something different, not sure if it'll work. I'll have CD porridge for breakfast on following 7 days, 11ish I have a piece of fruit, 13 I have lunch with carbs and around 17-18 I have dinner with carbs. If I don't get up till 11-12 I skip the porridge and do the rest..... Wondering how it;ll go

Had porridge and fruit juice today, nothing else so far. Will be having 2 ''beschuit''* with low fat cheese around 2pm (got up later) and dinner around 5-6ish. Dinner will most likely be pizza... calorieboooomb! coz I'm eating along with family in evenings now..

So I'll have plenty of salad with that.

Let's see how it goes.

x

yay for those scales hun!! and good luck with your eating schedule!!
xx

Hiya,

I got to choose what half pizza I wanted which was good, I chose an expensive one which listed the calories LOL. Mushroom and ham :) Still have about 750 calories left so could have quite a bit :''). Will see how that goes. Quite excited and terrified about eating pizza tonight.... what if I hate it??! I used to love pizza. :x

Ah well. We will see. Eating scedule is going fine so far :)

Had about 450 calories of pizza/salad. :) Which means I have 300 calories left for later on... don't know what for but hey, I got calories left :'')

Pizza was lovely.

xxx

Last edited:
Hahah.

It was, but it had a lot of spices in it!

I lost 0,1kg of fat at CDC today! And she asked me to take part in the ''Biggest weightloss bla... thing''

Yay me:D

xx

Hiiiii.

So, ate along with everything on saturday just smaller portions. Saturday is our bad food day, fried food etc etc. Had about 1300kcal on saturday. Keeping track of my food in a little notebook now so don't really put it up here much..

I lost 1lb on scales this morning which is good! :)

Had a bit of everything today too, at 1091 now might have a snack or something fruity :)

It's going okay so far. ^_^

x

Hiiii,

Soooo, today I went to help my sister move a cool red sofa into her new studentplace. Foodwise I was a bit bad but... not too bad. About 1300 calories all together and I walked for about 3 hours so I'm sort of okay with it!

Had a piece of apple pie at sisters which was absolutely lovely! :) Took me ages to finish it.

As afternoon meal I had a bun with ham/cheese/lettuce/tomato/cucumber/mustard/egg/smth else and I looked up the worst ingredients fitting it and came to about 350kcal... which shocked me because I thought I'd chosen something with less calories :(

The restaurant obviously didn't have kcals everywhere which did frustrate me a bit. It was called a ''Broodje gezond'' (litterally: healthy bread) which shouldn't have mustard.. mayo like stuff on it! Quite frustrated to see it on there as I'm trying so hard to be good and had already allowed myself some apple pie! I ate it though, which.. is somehow good coz I was really really worried about having more calories as silly as that sounds.

We'd been to 3 different places checking out what they had just for me so I didn't want to be a pain in everyones ass anymore! :$

Not weighed myself for 3 days... or so, now. Curious to see if anything changes when I weight myself tomorrow morning.

Since coming off CD completely my TOTM is all over the place. Probably has to do with me being on 2nd course heavy anti inflammatory/bacterial infection drug stuff but hey... Was quite disturbed when I used the bathroom this afternoon .............. thank god I always take tampons and such with me !!! (Sorry if TMI!!!!!)

Still having trouble breathing, when I lie flat or breathe deep you hear a weird icky sound coming from my chest. Can't be good!! Muscles still hurting a lot but when I push on painful places (yea, not advisable!!) I have a lot of trouble breathing. Reckon I should go see a doc tomorrow or thurs..

Got a new coat today. Lovely springy pink. Sadly I had to get XL (sniff!!!!!!!) while I usually have M now :'(. Boobs didn't fit in L... stupid coat! but it was lovely so I had to have it! Got boxers in size M, havent gotten cool colourish new undies in a long time so pleased with my pink / blue boxers <3

Yep. That's about it.... Will try to write on here more often, been slacking since I got my small kcal notebook! Though, I'm not really sure a lot of people read here or find my blabbering very useful so I guess it's not the end of the world:D

x

Last edited:
Back