Diary so far!!

roxie89xxxx

Hi everyone hope your all doing well and all ok? :)

So I'll be on day 11 tomorrow.

It's been so testing as I'm sure it has been for all of you :) but looking forward to the results at the end of it as doing until feb (I'm hoping)

Starting weight - 16 stone 2 pounds
Weighed in Monday just gone as couldn't make it before and was 15stone 8pounds
Total loss- 8 pounds in those 5 days
Going for a weigh in tomorrow as open until 5:00 so fingers crossed. I'd of loved to of lost another 6pounds and total of a stone but not going to keep my hopes up just incase.

Iv turned into a feeder haha wanting to cook and feed everyone delicious foods. :-S but resisting temptation and not given in and don't plan to.
I can't wait to be at the goal and just want it to fall off quick. I no it slows down but I just want it to keep falling off lol 'doesn't everyone???'

Drinking loads of water today which i struggle normally but thirsty today so drank around 3 litres I'd say.

Shakes I'm still not keen :( still sometimes make me feel sick but can stomach them so that's not to bad. Finding more water I add the better they taste.

I'm still worried about excess skin and don't want this to become a problem so after a week or so in going to start doing sit ups and squats and things to help hopefully.

Roxie xxxxx

Dont think youve got anything to worry about in the excess skin front hun, your only coming from 16st. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back