Diary Thread started by me - Mindless

mindless

Hair today - gone tomorra
After much cajoling, I have thrown out a tsarter for 10 on the Diary Thread under the imaginatively entitled

,Mindless mutterings and .....)

Have fun all

right then, I'm away over for a nose!

mags
x

why thank you Mags - critque always welcome - story is boring, but my style means a lot to me
(LOL)

cheers

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and welcome aboard the diet train !

x

Bettyboo

why thanks bettyboo - I will be even happier once I have started.

feel a little like a fraud offering support and advice when 'not in a program'

Never feel like a fraud Mindless ... anyone who has a weight problem can offer support, empathy and insight - we all have a shared experience of the issues concerning being overweight.

If I say 'fixed seating in a restaurant', most of you will know exactly what I'm talking about - see what I mean? :)

Never feel like a fraud Mindless ... anyone who has a weight problem can offer support, empathy and insight - we all have a shared experience of the issues concerning being overweight.

If I say 'fixed seating in a restaurant', most of you will know exactly what I'm talking about - see what I mean? :)

absolutely !!!!!!

Thje invention of the devil and humper lumpers (or whatever those dayglo orange things in Willy Wonka were called)

And as for theme park ride manufacturers !!!!?????? - Most of those are American and most USA people are fat like us. In america a fixed % of seating is for 'larger people' in the more enlightened parks (bit like disabled parking) - do we get that in the UK - hell no

Its like trying to park at Birmingham International Trains station where the bays are only wide enough for those stupid SMART cars.

Have anything of stature and your buggered - bah humbug

Gosh, I am a right ranting old Hector tonight

Thje invention of the devil and humper lumpers (or whatever those dayglo orange things in Willy Wonka were called)

Seems like I'm following you around Mindless (well, maybe I am - everyone else seems to have gone to bed!)

Thank you for making me giggle out loud with your delightful rants ... I LOVE the sound of your new characters - the humper lumpers: classic!! :D :D

glad to be of service - some have said I should write a book - does anyone know someone at say the Telegrap or Times who may be interested in a serialisation - I need the cash to move out

Now I am rambling - ignore me

Didn't someone say that there's a book inside all of us? Can't remember who said it - some literary big gun.

You certainly have a way with words! Couldn't you start an online blog like Icemoose did? At the very least it'll provide something to look back on - your thoughts and feelings at such a pivotal time in your life. Weight loss isn't just about 'I lost X amount of pounds etc' - it's about HOW that affects our lives. If it makes not one iota of difference: if we carry on in just the same way as we always did then we'll just get what we always had ... but just in a thinner body.

In my own case, I'm moving my whole sphere of existance from someone who, 26 years ago was a teenage single parent and spent the next quarter of a century as a cleaner / shelf stacker to someone who is analysing Victorian literary texts at Uni.

I want to replace my greed for food with a greed for life. I've spent too long as a spectator - now is the time for some participation!

In my own case, I'm moving my whole sphere of existance from someone who, 26 years ago was a teenage single parent and spent the next quarter of a century as a cleaner / shelf stacker to someone who is analysing Victorian literary texts at Uni.

I want to replace my greed for food with a greed for life. I've spent too long as a spectator - now is the time for some participation!

WOW!!!!:) :) Good on yer Deb!

Back