Diary to the new me :-):-)

kaceyboo said:
Cool think Megna and Laura will be up for it too.

Im feeling ok, fell asleep for 9.15 last night though lol.

Had choc shake just now. Was yum xx

Yup, I'm in! X

Yup, I'm in! X
Me too! :) I
'm feeing better today...just wrote in my diary that I only woke up at 11:15, so lazy...but at least my meals are spread out over a shorter period of time! How is everyone else feeling? My shake bottle has arrived and it probably sounds daft but drinking the shakes out of that makes it easier? I was making them in glasses yesterday and it was depressing me. I was like "this should be pepsi max in here!" The bottle makes me feel like I'm sticking to the plan.

Megan xo

kaceyboo said:
Has your packs came yet Laura? X

Yeah! Just had a choc shake. De-wishous as my little girl would say :D

Day 2 done. Shattered and a slight headache. Ive got to say im loving the s&s packs, they are sooo yummy. Much nicer than cambridge or exante.

x

Well done on getting through another day! It's going to be sooo worth it! X

Well it doesnt look like day 3 is going to be easy either. The baby has a really bad cough and has just coughed so much has threw up all over her cot :-(. Come downstairs with her to see if sitting up more in a bouncy chair makes a difference. Poor wee soul just wants to sleep :-(

Its going to be a long day 3!

Morning (yawn) shattered today. Managed to get a few hours on the sofa but still knackered. Ive got the headache today too.

Got to go into town this morning then home to chill for the afternoon xx

Oh no poor you and poor bub! It's horrible when they are poorly, how old is your youngest? Match sticks needed for you today then?! X

Awwww. Proper little bubba. Jealous :D well done you getting on the diet train already. It took me 26 months :D

Well been to town, my 4 year old wanted a sausage roll for lunch so we went to greggs. I was practically dribbling on the counter!

Just had a hazelnut shake. Was ok, didnt love it.

Think ketosis is deffo here. Really not feeling hungry x

kaceyboo said:
Well been to town, my 4 year old wanted a sausage roll for lunch so we went to greggs. I was practically dribbling on the counter!

Just had a hazelnut shake. Was ok, didnt love it.

Think ketosis is deffo here. Really not feeling hungry x

Superwoman! :)

You resisted therefore yeah you are! Ha ha.

Happy Slim & Saving Kacey, once the magic 3 days are over it's a breeze (well almost!)

Back