Diary to the new me :-):-)

kaceyboo said:
Well day 6 done. Had a wee wobble but ive dealt with it and focused again. Cant believe its day 7 tomorrow. This diet goes so fast. When i was on cd and exante the days dragged for me. Anyway we have a majorly busy day at work tomorrow so early night tonight for me (again lol). I must be getting old xx

Don't enjoy work too much haha, good luck with day 7, not that you need it! Xx

Oh i wont lol

Well ive made it to day 7 massively chuffed with myself :-D. Better organised this morning too. Ive had my shake and a litre of water already so im set for the day. Happy Sunday people. Ps wi day tomorrow yeehaaaa! xx

kaceyboo said:
Oh i wont lol

Well ive made it to day 7 massively chuffed with myself :-D. Better organised this morning too. Ive had my shake and a litre of water already so im set for the day. Happy Sunday people. Ps wi day tomorrow yeehaaaa! xx

You should be chuffed! Have a great day x

kaceyboo said:
Oh i wont lol

You should be chuffed :D I am! Being more organised will help make the day easier. Well done :)! Xxx

Well my weekend at work is done. Really shattered, hotel was too hot and we are so busy. Anyway all of them were eating subways and chocolate today oh and twister lollies but i sat like a wee angel with my chocolate shake :angeldevil:. They are all going for a meal next Saturday to the carvery and i know i could go and have protien and veg but im not ready to have any food yet plus they will all be boozing so im just going to give it a miss. I think for 6 months im not going to have a social life but it suits me if it gets me to goal :) xx

kaceyboo said:
Well my weekend at work is done. Really shattered, hotel was too hot and we are so busy. Anyway all of them were eating subways and chocolate today oh and twister lollies but i sat like a wee angel with my chocolate shake :angeldevil:. They are all going for a meal next Saturday to the carvery and i know i could go and have protien and veg but im not ready to have any food yet plus they will all be boozing so im just going to give it a miss. I think for 6 months im not going to have a social life but it suits me if it gets me to goal :) xx

I know, I'm going to be the same. :) I'm finding it hard because I don't want to miss out on social stuff, but sometimes it's easier to say no and just avoid the temptation. X

Well the baby has decided that 5am is the time to get up this week Oh the joys! On the plus side i lost 11BS!!!!!. So chuffed, roll on week 2 :) xxx

Aaaaaaaaagh! That's insane! Wow. You must be so pleased! X x

Where's everyone else with their numbers?! X

Brilllllllllliant los Kacey, a big well done for such a flying start! x

kaceyboo said:
For the first time in years i do too. Thats whats so exciting xx

Yeah definitely. I feel the same. I've tried on and off since I was 18 but I feel really driven now. This site definitely makes a difference! Xx

Yeah definitely. I feel the same. I've tried on and off since I was 18 but I feel really driven now. This site definitely makes a difference! Xx

Hear hear! It's a great distraction from food thoughts at the very least!

kaceyboo said:
Thanks guys. Its just the start. Im so excited to see the new me xx

You're gonna do fab at this.
And you Megan. You'll both be the new success stories on the website :D x

LauraLooLa said:
You're gonna do fab at this.
And you Megan. You'll both be the new success stories on the website :D x

Hahahaa! Never say never!

Morning :) Day 9 today and its so wierd but this diet is just becoming a habit, not really having to think about it at all. I love that because on ww all i did was think about food. Maisie had a lay in today and didnt wake up till half 5 lol. x

Hey hun didn't see your loss yesterday well done you've done amazing :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back