Diary to the new me :-):-)

kaceyboo

Silver Member
Well day 1 of s&s today. Sitting with a cup of peppermint tea. School run and housework today as ive been at work all weekend and hubby does the bare minimum. Keeping me busy is the task of the day. Xxx

Good luck hun, you can do it Xx

Good luck, in hoping to start tomorrow if my order comes. It's exciting isn't it? :D

Good luck :)

Started today myself just had a really yummy shake (strawberry)

Nice to have other people starting same day as me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
Good luck :)

Started today myself just had a really yummy shake (strawberry)

Nice to have other people starting same day as me

Hey Emms. Good luck on your journey. We could buddy up if u like. X

LauraLooLa said:
Good luck, in hoping to start tomorrow if my order comes. It's exciting isn't it? :D

YES! Its really exciting. I cant wait to get the 1st week over though. Xx

kaceyboo said:
Hey Emms. Good luck on your journey. We could buddy up if u like. X

Definitely :) it'll be nice to have a buddy to motivate each other

Hi Emms,

Good luck on your journey, I started SW last week so i am on week one - weigh day is wednesday :) Claire x

emms31 said:
Definitely :) it'll be nice to have a buddy to motivate each other

Brilliant. Yes we can keep each other on track lol. Are you doing a diary? I cant wait to see the scales move. I took before pictures when i was at work yesterday as my uniform is the most unflattering thing ever so im going to look at them anytime i feel wobbly xx

kaceyboo said:
Brilliant. Yes we can keep each other on track lol. Are you doing a diary? I cant wait to see the scales move. I took before pictures when i was at work yesterday as my uniform is the most unflattering thing ever so im going to look at them anytime i feel wobbly xx

Yeah i started a diary yesterday

I'm going to take pics tonight as I was in a rush this morning. Weighed in and instantly felt depressed then determined lol

emms31 said:
Yeah i started a diary yesterday

I'm going to take pics tonight as I was in a rush this morning. Weighed in and instantly felt depressed then determined lol

Will go and look at your diary. I know i felt the same on the scales but hey we wont be that number for long! How much do u want to lose? Im 18st 5 just now but would love to get to 12 stone then see how i feel there. I know i will still be classed as overweight but will see how i feel. I would love to be a comfortable 14. Cant bloody wait lol x

kaceyboo said:
YES! Its really exciting. I cant wait to get the 1st week over though. Xx

Me neither and my stuff isn't even here yet :D I'm soooo impatient. Got loads of water and coke zero in the fridge, green tea in the cupboard, stocked up on veg, got the OH and little girl all sorted for the week too. Now I want to start *stomps feet* :D

LauraLooLa said:
Me neither and my stuff isn't even here yet :D I'm soooo impatient. Got loads of water and coke zero in the fridge, green tea in the cupboard, stocked up on veg, got the OH and little girl all sorted for the week too. Now I want to start *stomps feet* :D

When did you order? I need to go and stock up for hubby and kids tomorrow. That could be tough but its got to be done xxx

I'm dreading cooking for them. More because I'm worried I'll accidentally eat something to 'test' the food! Aagh! I ordered Saturday so I'm hoping for tomorrow. You doing ok?

I know what you mean i have 4 kids so it feels like all i do is cook then Steve doesnt get home from work till 7.30pm and i have to cook for him too. Im feeling fine so far. Drinking water really helps with hunger.

Oh yeah tomorrow it will be then :) xx

4? Wow, they must keep you occupied. I've got a little girl who is nearly 2 and a half and she's a bit of a maniac :D could not imagine that times 4! My OH did offer to cook this week but it's not worth the hassle or mess or food poisoning :D

LauraLooLa said:
4? Wow, they must keep you occupied. I've got a little girl who is nearly 2 and a half and she's a bit of a maniac :D could not imagine that times 4! My OH did offer to cook this week but it's not worth the hassle or mess or food poisoning :D

Haha i know i think i must be mad at times. Lol at your oh. I know exactly what u mean! Men lol x

Well so far today ive had

Strawberry skake Delish!
Choc praline bar Delish!

2 litres of water and 2 cups of peppermint tea. X

Back