Diary to the new me :-):-)

Day 10 today :0icanfly: and i can honestly say its a breeze (hopefully it stays that way) Ive tried vlcd before and never lasted this long and never been this controlled. I actually think my head is finally in the right place and im going to be the person ive wished i could be for years. Its our wedding anniversary in September and hubby said he is going to buy me an eternity ring. Im so excited, I have the fattest fingers my wedding ring is a gents size so it will be so nice to buy a ring off the peg.

kaceyboo said:
Day 10 today :0icanfly: and i can honestly say its a breeze (hopefully it stays that way) Ive tried vlcd before and never lasted this long and never been this controlled. I actually think my head is finally in the right place and im going to be the person ive wished i could be for years. Its our wedding anniversary in September and hubby said he is going to buy me an eternity ring. Im so excited, I have the fattest fingers my wedding ring is a gents size so it will be so nice to buy a ring off the peg.

Awww I felt emotional then. You deserve a beautiful (off the peg) eternity ring. I know what you mean about needing your head in the right place. For the last couple of years I've been so miserable about myself, just sitting and crying, which so isn't like me I'm normally really upbeat, and even though I knew I could go on a diet and lose weight I just couldn't do it. I'd try for a couple of days, maybe a couple of weeks then I'd cave, massively and end up back at square one. Then I woke up one morning and was like right, that's it and got started the same day. I don't know who this motivated woman is and how long she's here for but I love her and she's welcome to stay permanently! :D makes all the difference when you want to do it and
are finding it easy (ish) x x

Happy day 10 to you Pamela, you're doing fab, stay positive and you'll nail it this time! x

Awww I felt emotional then. You deserve a beautiful (off the peg) eternity ring. I know what you mean about needing your head in the right place. For the last couple of years I've been so miserable about myself, just sitting and crying, which so isn't like me I'm normally really upbeat, and even though I knew I could go on a diet and lose weight I just couldn't do it. I'd try for a couple of days, maybe a couple of weeks then I'd cave, massively and end up back at square one. Then I woke up one morning and was like right, that's it and got started the same day. I don't know who this motivated woman is and how long she's here for but I love her and she's welcome to stay permanently! :D makes all the difference when you want to do it and
are finding it easy (ish) x x

Hear hear!

Morning.:). Day 11 today and im feeling abit wierd. Really dont think im going to lose Monday, totm is making me feel so bloated and heavy. Im in a grumpy mood too. Not a happy Pammy today xx

kaceyboo said:
Morning.:). Day 11 today and im feeling abit wierd. Really dont think im going to lose Monday, totm is making me feel so bloated and heavy. Im in a grumpy mood too. Not a happy Pammy today xx

Aww hun, it's going to happen to all of us at some point on this diet. And IF you don't lose Monday you know why and you'll see the numbers fall the next week when it's over. I normally retain water mid cycle and at totm so I'm expecting to STS or gain twice a month :D yay me! X x

Sorry to hear you're feeling rough Pammy. Hope it passes asap x

Morning. Day 12 today and im in a much better mood. Going to take the kids out for the day so i will be shattered tonight lol. This week has flew by. Back to work tomorrow already. xx

I seriously think i deserve a friggin medal. Weve been down the beach park all day so ive only had one pack and im now feeling hungry. Anyway im currently sitting in burger king while the kids eat their dinner. I could so scoff one but im not going to. Looks soooo good though. Ho hum xx

kaceyboo said:
I seriously think i deserve a friggin medal. Weve been down the beach park all day so ive only had one pack and im now feeling hungry. Anyway im currently sitting in burger king while the kids eat their dinner. I could so scoff one but im not going to. Looks soooo good though. Ho hum xx

You sure do! Resist! You won't want one after I tell you about what I watched on tv last night. They did a test on a burger/meatball on sale in tesco and found it had the meat of 179 different cows. BLEUGH. XX

Megna92 said:
You sure do! Resist! You won't want one after I tell you about what I watched on tv last night. They did a test on a burger/meatball on sale in tesco and found it had the meat of 179 different cows. BLEUGH. XX

Oh gads. My hubby actually works in a cattle slaughterhouse lol x

Day 13 today and i cant believe ive nearly done 2 weeks. The time has seriously flown. Work today and tomorrow so its going to fly by. Soon be wi day again. Really nervous this week but i think im going to look at my losses over a month and not weekly. Need to get more veg today. I think im going to turn into a mushroom soon. xxx

Hope work goes ok...as well as work at the weekend can go! :) x

Enjoy work to the best of your abilities! :D tell me about it...mushrooms cauliflower and broccoli is all I have. Going to be nice having a chicken salad on Monday during my shift!

I'm also tempted by a monthly weigh in. Will see how our next one goes xxx

I really wish i could weigh in monthly but i know that wont happen lol.

Well day 13 almost over. Hubby said he can see a difference already and my work trousers are a little loose woop.

Back