Diary to the new me :-):-)

Aww hun, it'll be worth it in the end though. I've just been to toddler group (i hate it) avoided the biscuits this time though. Achievement! :D X

LauraLooLa said:
Aww hun, it'll be worth it in the end though. I've just been to toddler group (i hate it) avoided the biscuits this time though. Achievement! :D X

Well done in avoiding the biscuits. The one i go to makes homemade cakes. That will be a challenge next week xx

Epic fail! Plus Steve told me last night he doesnt want me doing slim and save. Shocked me as hes always really supportive. Im going to give ww a bash and up my exercise and see how i go. X

Hi hun, just seen this, you ok? X

Hey hun im fine. Day 1 of slim and save sitting her sipping my black coffee. Ive set myself an 80 day challenge and ive got a wee countdown thing on my phone. Ive gained a total of 10lb since coming off slim and save at the end of June which i think is actually really good compared to what i was eating so heres to a slim xmas. xxxx

Last edited:
Only 10lbs on is fab, you'll have that off this week. Yay!
I like the idea of the countdown, how much would you like off by then?
I'm so not in the mood for dieting anymore :( just want the last bit gone, I do occasionally think about a couple of weeks back on s&s just so I can be done! X

I dont have an exact goal yet but im hoping to be in the 13's . Just wish i could wake up when week 1 is done lol xx

Distraction is deffo the key. Our first week was so easy sat in the sun! Is it raining today for you too? Makes it harder to get out and keep busy.
You know the drill though, lots of water, lots of distraction ...and lots of positive thoughts! :) X

I know! Its raining here yeah. Plus the kids r off today. Ive had a black coffee and im working my way through a litre bottle of water as we speak. Going to have a choccy shake about half 10ish. Ive got about 4 loads of washing to catch up with after working the weekend so that will keep me busy lol. What u up to today? Xx

I actually miss the latte shakes :D
and the choc ones. If I ever placed another order that's probably all I'd get!
My big plans include drinking lots of tea and braving the elements at some point to do a bit of food shopping.
Also need to do the post weekend tidy up but I can't be bothered yet! X

Im not a big fan of the latte shakes. I stick to choc strawberry and banana. Im having a pj day. Little bit of housework but mainly concentrating on the washing. Bloody freezing cause of the water lol. X

Erm...drink warm water? :D I don't envy you with that. Worth it though. X

Oh great. One of the girls at work just texted me the new uniforms are in and they r tiny. She is an 18 but needed a 22 so im dreading trying mine on. She is dropping mine up for me when she finishes. Im annoyed with myself because if i had stuck to s&s first time round i wouldnt have to worry about this stuff grrrrr

So far ive had

Choc shake
Mushroom soup
2litres water

Awww hun only just seen this.
How are you getting on? Are you in ketosis yet? X x

Well nearly through day 1 of restart. Just had spag with mushrooms and leeks, was yum! Cooked hubby and kids chicken korma with rice chips and nan. Looked and smelled lovely but i wasnt even tempted, go me!!

Got my bar and coke zero to have when kids r in bed. X

kaceyboo said:
Well nearly through day 1 of restart. Just had spag with mushrooms and leeks, was yum! Cooked hubby and kids chicken korma with rice chips and nan. Looked and smelled lovely but i wasnt even tempted, go me!!

Got my bar and coke zero to have when kids r in bed. X

Sounds good Pam! Well done on day 1 :) today's been hard for me. Now sat in the reception of a hospital waiting to go start my shift. Turned up half an hour early! Xxx

Well im tucked up in bed all chuffed with myself getting through day 1.
Meals today were
Strawberry shake
Choc shake
Spag with 150g mushrooms and 50g leeks.
Truffa bar

3ltrs water, 2 black coffees, 1 can coke zero.

Day 2, Bring it on! Xxxx

Well done on getting through day 1, roll on next week to see your first weeks loss.

Back