diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by youcanhumpmyleg, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. youcanhumpmyleg

youcanhumpmyleg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    would u experts out there just take a peek at my diary and see if it looks ok?? i feel like im eating loads and other diarys look small to mine haha : /

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    It looks fine hun. As long as you aren't eating for the sake of it, and are stopping when You're full its all good. I'm constantly surprisrd by how much i can eat.

I am going to stalk your diary for a while :)

4. youcanhumpmyleg

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i think i am eating quite a bit at the moment cos i stopped smoking last monday : / so i am kinda scoffing fruit for the sake of it but im sure itl calm down next week haha thanks for looking ne way x

5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    You're a saint for trying to do both at the same time! I managed giving up smoking 18 months ago but did gain weight

6. youcanhumpmyleg

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    well i thought id try and kill two birds with one stone! haha its been tough but ok : / ill find out monday if ive put on, but i dont mind cos i will know why : ) hopefully sticking to plan wont effect my weight haha hoping neway .... well done on 18months !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.