hi guys sorry for the late update my son busted my laptop so i been waiting on a replacement, i lost 5lbs at my weigh in Thursday, so that put me at 21.3 so 3lbs short of 2 stone in 6 weeks. feel good about it. how are we all getting on ? hope your all doing well.

Another brilliant loss Khaleesi - well done!

I had a little blip at half-term. Started with a planned meal off but progressed into full on naughtiness. Anyway, I'm now back on track. 8 week plan is getting extended to 9 or 10 weeks though - I'm determined to lose that 30lbs. For starters!

Another brilliant loss Khaleesi - well done!

I had a little blip at half-term. Started with a planned meal off but progressed into full on naughtiness. Anyway, I'm now back on track. 8 week plan is getting extended to 9 or 10 weeks though - I'm determined to lose that 30lbs. For starters!

Thank you this weeks wasnt so great only 2lbs.

Lol i have been there one thing turns into 3 then 3 into 5 :D
your back at it thats the most important thing,
youll loose the weight in no time.
good luck

Hi Khaleesi! I'm doing something very similar to you but with 3 exante products a day (much cheaper). I like hot drinks better than cold so am living on herbal teas and the odd naughty coffee. Week 4 weigh in tomorrow and I'm on track for another 2 or albs (depending on how the wind blows, LOL).

Good luck and keep posting - it really helps to read other people's stories. :)
Spinoza just a quick one, I take my shakes as hot drinks throughout the day, two teaspoons of chocolate, 1 teaspoon of mint choc or caramel latte frappe and 1 teaspoon of coffee. I don't think I could survive with just 3 shakes. :eek:

Thank you this weeks wasnt so great only 2lbs.

Lol i have been there one thing turns into 3 then 3 into 5 :D
your back at it thats the most important thing,
youll loose the weight in no time.
good luck
Absolutely! good week for me and hoping for a nice loss tomorrow. You're doing well Khaleesi. :rainbow:

Spinoza just a quick one, I take my shakes as hot drinks throughout the day, two teaspoons of chocolate, 1 teaspoon of mint choc or caramel latte frappe and 1 teaspoon of coffee. I don't think I could survive with just 3 shakes. :eek:
I'm not! ;) I have three exante products - mainly the meals or bars - and one small protein and veg meal with my family in the evening. It's working really well for me. Better than anything I've ever done before. I don't feel deprived because I do have the odd few crisps if I fancy them. Sugar is completely out of bounds apart from one diet coke a day for my little sweet treat.

Looks like you're doing really well on your regime too Debbie. :)

I don't do so well at the weekend but try to stick to protein if I have to eat. It hasn't stopped weight loss but if I didn't eat would I lose quicker?. :eek: Shouldn't complain as doing ok, your losses are impressive Spinoza, how much are you wanting to lose?.

5 off this week - am thrilled with that. SO close to my first goal. The onwards and downwards! :bunnydance:

I don't do so well at the weekend but try to stick to protein if I have to eat. It hasn't stopped weight loss but if I didn't eat would I lose quicker?. :eek: Shouldn't complain as doing ok, your losses are impressive Spinoza, how much are you wanting to lose?.
Very similar to you Debbie - I need 6 st off. But another week or so and the first two of those are history!! :)

morning guys weigh in this morning i am 21. 11
so thats 4lbs this week feeling good as that takes me to 2stone 3lbs in 8 weeks. feeling really good,
hoping it stays at this pace as i have so much to loose but i feel its do-able.
kind regards all
hope everyones having good losses.

Back