Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

alig2009 said:
Super job juju that's really good I'm delighted for u...

Thank you m'lovely :D it's been hard but worth it x

4lbs for me juju .... I was hoping for 5 but I needed the loo hahaha Well done on a similar loss.... great to hear you're in the 13's now. I'm into the 11s and folks are starting to get a bit concerned about me losing tooooo much.... never thought I would ever hear that LOL xx
OMG well done!!! You go!!! X

Deezer said:
Amazing sweetie!!! Well done!!! XXX

Thanks Dee :D
How're you doing? xx

Back from another weigh in and another 4lbs off.... yayyyy :D I can hardly believe I only have 15lbs left to lose!! How is everyone else doing? xx

Well done , Wats Ur total weight loss nw ? U are doing brilliant

That's an inspiration to us all x x well done again

Well done Linda :D:D
You'll get into that dress in no time!!

I lost 4lbs this week and that means I've hit the 6st mark.. 6 stone gone, excited to do a re-feed soon xx

Well done Linda :D:D
You'll get into that dress in no time!!

I lost 4lbs this week and that means I've hit the 6st mark.. 6 stone gone, excited to do a re-feed soon xx

juju that is sooooo incredible... 6 stones!!! :D :D Totally amazing! I feel quite emotional for you! At what point are you planning to do your re-feed? Will you come back to TFR after Christmas or go for your target through healthy eating? I'm really interested to know because I'm planning my refeed in 4 weeks time (in time for my Christmas dinner :D), but if I havent reached my target by then, I'll come back on 100% after the 25th till I get there. (147lbs is at the very top end of my healthy BMI so I might even reset my target to about 140lbs)

uklady said:
juju that is sooooo incredible... 6 stones!!! :D :D Totally amazing! I feel quite emotional for you! At what point are you planning to do your re-feed? Will you come back to TFR after Christmas or go for your target through healthy eating? I'm really interested to know because I'm planning my refeed in 4 weeks time (in time for my Christmas dinner :D), but if I havent reached my target by then, I'll come back on 100% after the 25th till I get there. (147lbs is at the very top end of my healthy BMI so I might even reset my target to about 140lbs)

Aw thank you very much hehe. Well, I'm going away for the weekend on the 9th with my boyfriend so I was planning on doing a re-feed the week before. But after that I will be back on lipotrim :D I'm going to stay on it until I get to my goal weight.
I'm looking forward to the re-feed but I'm scared too. When I do it I'll let you know how I get on :) xx

hello everyone! I've missed you all since i've been without a computer, and it's good to be back :) CONGRATS on the great progress you all made! BRILLIANT!!!!! I've been doing ok as well, now weigh 12st 12 lbs. I'm soooo happy to be under 13 st, and out of the "obese" category. When i began Lipotrim on 18th July i weighed 17st 2lbs and was in so much pain with arhtritis, but now i can walk fine without my stick and can even run up and down the stairs again! I still go swimming every week, and have a new swimsuit size 18 and another new one size 16 which i hope will fit in a few weeks :) I've also been raiding the charity shops for nice clothes in size 16 and have found some great stuff for next to nothing, brands like Next, Monsoon, Per Una, that never used to fit me. No offence to Evans, but i never want to shop there again in my life!!! Anyway, hope to be around from now on, so i hope to get news of you all next week after weigh-in. Have a GREAT weekend girls!

hello everyone! I've missed you all since i've been without a computer, and it's good to be back :) CONGRATS on the great progress you all made! BRILLIANT!!!!! I've been doing ok as well, now weigh 12st 12 lbs. I'm soooo happy to be under 13 st, and out of the "obese" category. When i began Lipotrim on 18th July i weighed 17st 2lbs and was in so much pain with arhtritis, but now i can walk fine without my stick and can even run up and down the stairs again! I still go swimming every week, and have a new swimsuit size 18 and another new one size 16 which i hope will fit in a few weeks :) I've also been raiding the charity shops for nice clothes in size 16 and have found some great stuff for next to nothing, brands like Next, Monsoon, Per Una, that never used to fit me. No offence to Evans, but i never want to shop there again in my life!!! Anyway, hope to be around from now on, so i hope to get news of you
next week after weigh-in. Have a GREAT weekend girls!

That's fab Katia! I soooo Know what you mean about Evans lol ;)

I got a fab pair of Per Una Jeans in a 16 from my local jumble sale and they're now baggy round my bum! :D

Looking forward to raiding the charity shops for 14s now!

hello everyone! I've missed you all since i've been without a computer, and it's good to be back :) CONGRATS on the great progress you all made! BRILLIANT!!!!! I've been doing ok as well, now weigh 12st 12 lbs. I'm soooo happy to be under 13 st, and out of the "obese" category. When i began Lipotrim on 18th July i weighed 17st 2lbs and was in so much pain with arhtritis, but now i can walk fine without my stick and can even run up and down the stairs again! I still go swimming every week, and have a new swimsuit size 18 and another new one size 16 which i hope will fit in a few weeks :) I've also been raiding the charity shops for nice clothes in size 16 and have found some great stuff for next to nothing, brands like Next, Monsoon, Per Una, that never used to fit me. No offence to Evans, but i never want to shop there again in my life!!! Anyway, hope to be around from now on, so i hope to get news of you all next week after weigh-in. Have a GREAT weekend girls!

Hey there stranger! Missed u on here! Well you've been a busy little Lipobee haven't you?!! What a staggering weight loss babe! Absolutely amaaaaaazing! See I told you you'd be bouncing up those stairs two at a time before you knew it!!! Well done sweetie, keep up the great work. Have a lovely weekend and chat soon xxx

katia.... sooo nice to have you back.... me and jujuberry are still going strong from 18th July too ... we usually post our Monday weigh ins on this thread, so hopefully see you in here in a couple of days :D Congrats your weight loss .. you've done amazingly well xx

Back