Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

It is so exciting. I'm glad you posted those photos :) they've inspired me to keep going. Hopefully at this rate I'll be eating my Christmas dinner lol, can't wait.
6lbs ..I'm so proud of your weight loss and you, you're doing so well :D
Keep up the good work xx

juju you're always there encouraging me and everyone else along.... I'm sending you a rep power cause I think you're just amazing. :D Christmas dinner is an interesting thing for me... I may be at my target then but in some ways I hope I'm not. LOL I guess I'm a bit scared that most folks really struggle maintaining and Christmas probably isnt the best/easiest time to be refeed lol Having said that, I just know that Christmas is likely to be a landmark for both of us (in a good way) :) xx

juju I actually lost 6 lbs!!!! I can't believe it LOL It's the biggest loss since my first week! I know I had just a 1lb last week but it was a surprise TOTM for me, so knowing there was a reason it was only 1lb actually helped. But crikey... I still can;t get over 6 for me this morning. I'm in shock hahaha
Well done for getting another 4lbs gone.... you're almost half way and that is SUCH a great feeling!!! I bet you do that easily next week :D :D xx
Well done!!! Your such an inspiration!!!

Awww Dee thank you xx You are making incredible progress yourself, and you always have something positive to say xx It's because of people like you, that many LT-ers love to come on here!

Awww Dee thank you xx You are making incredible progress yourself, and you always have something positive to say xx It's because of people like you, that many LT-ers love to come on here!

Hear hear!!! We luv u Dee x ;)

uklady said:

I'll second that :D x

Hey juju another 4lbs off here.... it looks like you and me are the only 18th July girls left ;) lol
Because of the 4lbs off this week, it means I have now gone past the 4 stones lost ANDI have just gone below my recorded weight from 1995 AND I'm now in the 12 stone zone. I am prob more excited about the 1995 goal than anything... but whatever, it's ALL GOOD :D :D I have decided to definitely stay 100% in Italy next week (I leave next Monday... AFTER my weigh in of course haha) ... I just don't want to break the momentum. Too excited for that haha. How did you get on this morning?? I realllyy hope you had a great week too xx

5lbs off and finally in the 14's cannot wait for Christmas :D
How did everyone else get on today?
xx

juju it looks like we posted at the same time lol Another 5lbs is fantastic! I know we both had different initial weights to lose but I smiled when it shows we have both lost just over 24% of our target. I'm smiling this morning :D x

Its great when others are on the same time frames as yourself....gives you someone who knows how your feeling at the time. This diet is amazing but never easy to stick 100% to as its really difficult at times. Its seeing stories and posts like this that keep us all going :) x x x

uklady said:
juju it looks like we posted at the same time lol Another 5lbs is fantastic! I know we both had different initial weights to lose but I smiled when it shows we have both lost just over 24% of our target. I'm smiling this morning :D x

You have done so well, I cannot wait to be were you are now :D
You're doing so well and you're one amazing lady for going 100% whilst in Italy! I hope you have a lovely time. I'm so excited for Christmas hehe, I'm hoping by then I'll be in the 12s.
Keep up the good work :D it's so exciting xx

Deezer said:
Well done lovely!!!! You must be SOOOO excited!!! x

I am Dee :D, never thought I'd get where I am now. Thank you xx

Juju I know I posted this in the Honk Thread.... but please do a shout for us on our Day 100 on Tuesday :D :D .... if I can get online in Italy to do it, I will hahaha xx

5lbs off and finally in the 14's cannot wait for Christmas :D
How did everyone else get on today?
xx

Aaah the 14s! Fantastic! Well done!

Denise140 said:
Aaah the 14s! Fantastic! Well done!

Aww thank you m'lovely :D
How're you finding lipotrim?

Aww thank you m'lovely :D
How're you finding lipotrim?

Just open the cupboard and there it is !!!! :8855:

Sorry......couldn't resist. My figure might be improving but I can't say the same about my sense of humour!

LT has changed my life completely.... not just the weight loss but the extra energy has enabled me to get back to swimming and to start 'running'. Friends and family are utterly amazed. It's not always easy because I love my food and my hubby is a very good cook but overall I feel so much better and, as a diabetic, I know that every pound I lose is helping delay the point where I need insulin injections ! Good motivation!

Dx

Just open the cupboard and there it is !!!! :8855:

Sorry......couldn't resist. My figure might be improving but I can't say the same about my sense of humour!

LT has changed my life completely.... not just the weight loss but the extra energy has enabled me to get back to swimming and to start 'running'. Friends and family are utterly amazed. It's not always easy because I love my food and my hubby is a very good cook but overall I feel so much better and, as a diabetic, I know that every pound I lose is helping delay the point where I need insulin injections ! Good motivation!

Dx
Your doing so well hun!! : ) x

Back