Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

Deezer - how do I make those cookies? The same way I make the milkshake but with less water? They sound yummy x

Make your chocolate shake up with just under 2floz of water... u can play about with the consistency.... then i put about 2 tabespoons of mixture on a piece of greaseproof paper on a small plate, spread it out!!! Then i microwave it for about 30 seconds.... open the door... let it cool a few seconds and just keep doing that untill its all cooked..... its crunchy and its no chocolate hob nob lol.... but its something to chew on.... i make about 3/4 cookies in the morning when i am at work.... its easy and you can chew!! Hurrah!!!

Oh God! I tried to eat that with a tiny peace’s, followed by LOOOOOOOOOOTs of water, but ended after eating 1/2 of it when I almost throw up... NEVER EVER again...

Oh God! I tried to eat that with a tiny peace’s, followed by LOOOOOOOOOOTs of water, but ended after eating 1/2 of it when I almost throw up... NEVER EVER again...

I did pretty much the exact same thing lol....

They didn't taste too great, think I made them wrong :( x

Don't get me wrong.... they're not amazing! I just liked having something to chew!! Lol...

I did like the chewing part haha, oh I miss feeling food in my mouth. But good idea thanks lovely x

hi everyone, I hope everyone's had a good week and not been affected by the riots. I'm late checking in this week - computer problems! Anyway, i weighed in at the pharmacy as usual on Monday and found i'd only lost 2 lbs, a bit disappointing really, but i'm thinking positive and determined to keep going. Can anyone tell me how to update my ticker? I've started having soup in the evenings, i mix a good teaspoon of curry powder in before adding the hot water and it's quite tasty.

Katia - well done you, 2lbs is still great. I was expecting big losses every week, although it doesn't work like that. Any weight loss is good and a step closer to your goal weight. I think you have to click on your ticker once you've posted something and you should just be able to type your pin in to edit it.

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs
Week 3 - 5lbs

I've been doing okay so far, well done everyone for getting this far!
<3

Jujuberry, thanks for the encouragement! You're right, any loss is good and a step nearer to goal. I've lost 16 lbs in 3 weeks so that's not too bad. You're doing really great yourself, well done! :) I can't update my ticker as i can't remember my Pin, forgot to make a note of it, guess i'll have to delete it and start again? I find this site quite confusing, there's so much, i keep getting lost, lol! So i'm just staying on this thread for now, in our 18th July Club :) I hope everyone has a good weekend, 100% TFR, and good luck to us all for next weigh-in on Monday!

Katia - you're very welcome :-D
16lbs that's amazing! Well done. Good luck with your weigh in.
I'm not sure sorry, I haven't yet added my ticker. If I find out I'll let you know :) xx

Hiya everyone... just come back from my week 4 weigh in... another 5lbs gone :D :D How is everyone else doing??

Well done guys :-D!!
I had my weigh in this morning and lost 5.8lbs.
That's a total of 25.8lbs in 4 weeks :-D:-D xx

hello everyone, good to see we're all doing well :) For me, another 4.5 lbs gone, that's 20.5 lbs in 3 weeks, so i'm now under 16 stone, thank heavens! I've gone down a clothes size, now size 22 and can nearly fit into a 20! My arthritic hip is a lot easier, i'm off the painkillers and i can go up and down the stairs walking slowly but normally, instead of having to put both feet on each step and hauling myself up by the bannisters in so much pain. So that's a major health improvement in a very short time and has made my quality of life so much better. Feeling happy with my progress and confident about reaching my goal by my birthday in Feb. I'm still enjoying my shakes, soup, and yes i enjoy the flapjacks too, lol!!!! Good luck this week to everyone, i'm sure we will all stay focussed and 100% :)))

Well done Guys!! I'm on day 28 today so WI in the morning 9took a peek on Mon so really only expecting to lose 1lb since then)

Well done Katia!
The health benefits are really the most significant part aren't they?! I can understand totally about quality of life as I have a titanium rod through my femur after a car crash two years ago and the extra weight has had me nearly in tears plenty of times with pain & discomfort. Soon we'll be sprinting upstairs two at a time!
Keep it up hun, you're doing amazingly!

x S

Shivie, haha! i love the idea of us sprinting upstairs 2 at a time, lol! You never know, nothing's impossible! It must have been awful to be in a serious accident...I hope your pain lessens a lot as you lose weight, i definitely didn't expect this much improvement after only 20 1/2 lbs!

Back