Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

Juju...and everyone else :) ... what were your Week 4 weigh ins on Monday??? xx

Uklady-
My week 4 weigh in was - 5.8lbs.
Altogether I have lost 25.8lbs :) xx

Uklady-
My week 4 weigh in was - 5.8lbs.
Altogether I have lost 25.8lbs :) xx

Juju... we are pretty much losing the same weight :D This is so cool when we started at the same time too x How much water are you drinking? For some reason I'm not getting through as much as I was, and I wondered if it makes much difference on the scales.

Uklady- well done m'lovely, keep it up.
I drink 2L of water a day, I struggle to drink more than that and I haven't been exercising much lately either. Good luck xx

I usually drink 2.5 or 3 litres of carbonated natural mineral water plus a couple of small glasses of tap water during the night. I always seem to have a dry mouth since starting LT, but i guess that's a small price to pay for such good results :) I'm trying to slowly increase my water intake to 3.5 - 4 litres. Drinking all this water has made me realize that i never used to drink enough before. I used to only drink if i was thirsty. Then a nutritionist explained to me that being thirsty is a symptom of dehydration. If we drink as much as we should to be healthy, we won't need to get to the point of feeling thirsty. Live and learn, eh! ;)

I usually drink 2.5 or 3 litres of carbonated natural mineral water plus a couple of small glasses of tap water during the night. I always seem to have a dry mouth since starting LT, but i guess that's a small price to pay for such good results :) I'm trying to slowly increase my water intake to 3.5 - 4 litres. Drinking all this water has made me realize that i never used to drink enough before. I used to only drink if i was thirsty. Then a nutritionist explained to me that being thirsty is a symptom of dehydration. If we drink as much as we should to be healthy, we won't need to get to the point of feeling thirsty. Live and learn, eh! ;)

I was the same i bet i was lucky to drink 1 litre before!!!

Makes you realise!!! x

Oh boy... have I been worried this week. Now I KNOW we shouldnt be using the scales at home... but I was getting really concerned that it seems I had put weight ON and I was almost dreading my weigh in this morning. I have been totally 100% so I just couldnt figure out what I might have done wrong. Anywayyyyyy ... panic over... I just got back from my weigh in and I have lost 3lb on week 5. Not a huge amount but heck... anything is better than staying the same or gaining, when I have been rigidly sticking to this lol I also had a lovely compliment from my chemist... I asked her if there were many others this focused on 100% LT right now. She said in all honesty she had never met anyone as positive as me about staying 100% without any blips at all. Well you can imagine how that made me feel!! Suddenly my Monday morning weigh in worries kind of just disappeared out the window :D :D Have a great week everyone!!!! xx

Uklady - well done you!! Told you, you had nothing to worry about :-D!
It was also my 5th week and I have lost 4lbs.
X

Good morning UK lady and fellow Monday morning weigh-inner!

Well done you on your loss this week & every single pound counts babe :clap::clap::clap:
That was a lovely comment from your pharmacist, good for you for being ultra-focussed :angel09:
Yeah it's so hard to resist having a sneaky peek at the bathroom scales isn't it?! The home ones can be a bit dodgy I think anyway. If the floor's a bit uneven you can get two different readings in the one room!

Well done & keep the momentum up x

juju ... I know I know,... I am really happy you can say 'I told you so' haha xx Well done you, on another 4lbs! Amazing or what??! x

Good morning UK lady and fellow Monday morning weigh-inner!

Well done you on your loss this week & every single pound counts babe :clap::clap::clap:
That was a lovely comment from your pharmacist, good for you for being ultra-focussed :angel09:
Yeah it's so hard to resist having a sneaky peek at the bathroom scales isn't it?! The home ones can be a bit dodgy I think anyway. If the floor's a bit uneven you can get two different readings in the one room!

Well done & keep the momentum up x
Thanks so much Shivie ... is that your week 1 weigh in amount showing? If so, that's excellent!!!!! :D

Yes 1st weigh-in today...chuffed with the 9lb loss alright! Can feel the difference big-time in my clothes and my knees didn't hurt at all on the 15 min walk to the bus today!

x S

Well done girlies, keep it up :-D!
Aha :-D everyone is doing so well.xx

Hi fives everyone :D

I'm as excited about all of you lovely ladies success as i am about my own - it's so great to know we are all doing well and keeping going till we reach our goals! I lost another 5 lbs this week and treated myself to a pair of rather stylish sunglasses, on sale for half price at my pharmacy. Non-food treats are a must, imo ;) My weight loss this week means i'm now classes as obese instead of super obese. Obese isn't exactly music to my ears, lol!!!! but i'm happy with that, cos i won't be obese forever, none of us will, it's only temporary, and we'll get there, yay! Another 2 stone till i'm out of the obese category and into the overweight category, which will call for major non-food celebrations! I'm thinking maybe a half day at the spa....definitely a good "carrot" for me, i loooove the jacuzzi and steam room and pool but for the longest time i haven't dared to show my body. Determined to change all that! So, good luck everyone, stay strong and have a great week :)

5lbs Katia, that's fab, well done babe!
The non-food treats are an excellent idea and you really feel you deserve them so no annoying guilt about spending some dosh on yourself!!) I've had my hair colour & brows done professionally for the first time as treats. And started swimming lessons last Thursday as I'm trying to shake off the swimsuit phobia!!
Well done and keep it up :clap:

x S

5lbs Katia, that's fab, well done babe!
The non-food treats are an excellent idea and you really feel you deserve them so no annoying guilt about spending some dosh on yourself!!) I've had my hair colour & brows done professionally for the first time as treats. And started swimming lessons last Thursday as I'm trying to shake off the swimsuit phobia!!
Well done and keep it up :clap:

x S

Once you go swimming..... you'll feel great after!!!! ANd want to go again!! Thats what happened with me!!! Just think.....everyone in there is just as paranoid as you!!!!! x

Back