Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

uklady said:
Wow I can hardly believe this..... yet another 4lb loss:party0049:!!! I've somehow managed to do that for 4 weeks in a row :D This means that with only 2 weigh ins left till my refeed before Christmas, I have 7lbs to go to my target:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:! Soooo happy that the loss isn't slowing down, even though I'm almost there !!!:talk017:

That's great! You're so so so close to your goal and you're still having great losses every week, you're amazing.
Well done :D:D xx

That's great! You're so so so close to your goal and you're still having great losses every week, you're amazing.
Well done :D:D xx
Aww thanks juju ... was thinking about you this morning and wondering how your refeed is going xx

Well I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry lol (feeling really emotional) After this morning's weigh in, I have just one week left to reach my target and only 4lbs left to lose.... which is very do-able :D :D :D

uklady said:
Well I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry lol (feeling really emotional) After this morning's weigh in, I have just one week left to reach my target and only 4lbs left to lose.... which is very do-able :D :D :D

Uk lady well done you are a little star!! 4lbs in one week! No problem!!! What do you weigh now Hun? Xx

Oooh no problem! How exciting :D

Ooohhh. U can do easily chick.
Very well done so far.
Xxx

Uk lady well done you are a little star!! 4lbs in one week! No problem!!! What do you weigh now Hun? Xx
I'm now 10st 11lb :D :D :D (151lbs)

UKlady,thats absolutely fantastic, you can do the rest easy and if you dont, you will lose the odd 1lb or 2 when you do the refeed!! bravo!! :) :) :)

Welcome Nafeesa, and many congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter Eliza! I'm sure you'll shift that weight now you're back on lipotrim. You'll find lots of support here!

hellooo everyone! Great to see how well we're all doing! I lost another 2lbs this week, now weigh 12st 3lbs. 1 more pound and that will make 5 st so far. I've still got a couple of stone to go before i achieve my goal, but i'm on track to get there by mid-Feb. I'm wearing a size 16 now, so i guess i'll eventually be a 12 -14, which to me is almost unbelievable, as that was my size during my 20's and 30's...a very long time ago! I'm already loving having a waist again, lol! I have to admit, my upper legs are looking weirdly lumpy, but i know this is only temporary as the fat breaks up and gets re-absorbed and eliminated. I swear after all this hard work i will NEVER gain back this weight again! No matter what it takes to keep it off, i WILL stay slim once i've reached my goal. My other news - i've adopted another needy dog, Zak aged 15 months. He's a dear little fellow and
my other 7 have accepted him really well. Lol, you know what? with so many animals to care for, i won't ever be able to afford to overeat, even if i want to!!! (which of course i definitely DON'T!!!)
Catch up with you all next week, have a great one! hugs :)

I am so so proud of you all :D
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas, you all deserve it.
Hugs xxx

:cry:juju ... miss you.... I refeed on Monday..... 2 more full days left on TFR ... yikes lol
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year xx

uklady said:
:cry:juju ... miss you.... I refeed on Monday..... 2 more full days left on TFR ... yikes lol
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year xx

Good luck with your re-feed, you will enjoy every bit of it. You look great and you will reach your goal! So proud of you and well done :D!!
You too, I'm looking forward to Christmas dinner hehe :) xxx

My last 100% day juju ... feeling quite emotional, especially to be leaving the safety net of 100% where I couldnt make any bad decisions if I simply drank my shakes and water :D It almost feels like I would expect to feel if Id been in rehab and now it's time to face the big bad world on my own again hahaha Anyway, I'm so glad your refeed has gone well... did you put any weight on??? xx

uklady said:
My last 100% day juju ... feeling quite emotional, especially to be leaving the safety net of 100% where I couldnt make any bad decisions if I simply drank my shakes and water :D It almost feels like I would expect to feel if Id been in rehab and now it's time to face the big bad world on my own again hahaha Anyway, I'm so glad your refeed has gone well... did you put any weight on??? xx

You will be just fine Linda, I was exactly the same but you've done so so well :D
You'll enjoy it. I haven't been weighed yet, but I'll be back on it after Christmas until I reach my goal :) so hopefully I haven't put too much on. Good luck xxx

Arghhhhh I had just FOUR pounds to lose this week to be at my target (I thought it was only 3).... and I only lost TWO!!!!!!! Sods law hahaha Im not disheartened completely though.... Ive gone down to a size 12 this week!!! Also I plan to weigh in on Christmas Eve after my refeed cause I have got to get rid of those darn 2 pounds lolol Sooo... when I posted I was 147... it was according to my scales.... but this morning Im 149 ... sighhhhh. Anyway..... still good times :D Happy Christmas everyone xx

Back