Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

uklady said:
Arghhhhh I had just FOUR pounds to lose this week to be at my target (I thought it was only 3).... and I only lost TWO!!!!!!! Sods law hahaha Im not disheartened completely though.... Ive gone down to a size 12 this week!!! Also I plan to weigh in on Christmas Eve after my refeed cause I have got to get rid of those darn 2 pounds lolol Sooo... when I posted I was 147... it was according to my scales.... but this morning Im 149 ... sighhhhh. Anyway..... still good times :D Happy Christmas everyone xx

It's always the way BUT never mind, Linda. You have done so well and you deserve this re-feed and I hope you have a really great Christmas! Enjoy your re-feed ;)! xx

Thanks so much juju .... I'm going to refeed to the letter these next few days and hopefully I will lose just those 2lbs. Having said that I feel so amazed that I have got to a size 12 it doesnt really matter :) Had my Day 1 meal tonight... felt weird after so long :) xx

I did it!!! I did it !!!! Had a pre Christmas weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs since Monday to beat my target by a pound!!!!!!!!!! So so so excited :D :D :D (Can you tell?? hahaha)
PS Laura Ashley dress pic to be posted after Christmas xx Have a wonderful time everyone!!

wow wow wow, fantastic job, well done to you - have a beautiful christmas and wear your dress with pride :) x

I did it!!! I did it !!!! Had a pre Christmas weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs since Monday to beat my target by a pound!!!!!!!!!! So so so excited :D :D :D (Can you tell?? hahaha)
PS Laura Ashley dress pic to be posted after Christmas xx Have a wonderful time everyone!!

Well done ! What an inspiration! :D

Have a great Christmas- I look forward to seeing the photos!
Dx

So so proud of you Linda!! :D
Well done, these past five months have been hard and you did it!!!!
Now I want to see those gorgeous photos!

I'm starting back again today TFR 100% to shift the next 2/3 stone :)
Scared to step on the scales because I've treat myself for missing my 18th and then I went away with my boyfriend. It's been worth it though :) so hopefully it'll come off soon :(
Bought a size 12 coat in the sales :) :)!

Have a happy new year everyone, very proud of you all!
xxx

I also started on July 18th and am still going. I have 2 flapjaxks per day and one chicken soup. So far the xmas holiday has been the hardest but I have help firm and have so far lost 10st 3lbs

I also started on July 18th and am still going. I have 2 flapjaxks per day and one chicken soup. So far the xmas holiday has been the hardest but I have help firm and have so far lost 10st 3lbs
OMG WOW!!!

Bloody well done!!! Congratulations on your losses and on your determination!!!! x

After being off TFR for 3 weeks I somehow magically managed to lose 3lbs.
:D:D x

Deezer said:
Well done sweetie... are you going back TFR??? x

Yes I am Dee :D
I have just under 3 stones to lose now, I'll be back on TFR on the 3rd xx

Good for you babe.... although u dont look like you still have 3 ston to lose!!! You look amazing girl!!! XXX

Wow juju and dee.... it was sooo nice to see your comments on here. I just changed my profile pic to show you the Laura Ashley dress... and me at Size 12 :D :D I also want you guys to know that on Christmas Day the love of my life asked me to marry him!!!! I got engaged!!!! So this past week has been truely amazing. Will post a ring photo later today :D :D :D xx Happy New Year to you both and anyone else on this amazing site who is excited about making it the best year everrrrr!!! xxxxx

bigjeeze said:

Wow amazing going :) you should be so proud of yourself x x x

uklady said:

Simply Amazing :) well done honey knock em dead x x x

Deezer said:
Good for you babe.... although u dont look like you still have 3 ston to lose!!! You look amazing girl!!! XXX

I'd like to be around the 10 stone mark, may change that target hehe.
Thanks very much Dee, hope you had a lovely new year! xxx

uklady said:
Wow juju and dee.... it was sooo nice to see your comments on here. I just changed my profile pic to show you the Laura Ashley dress... and me at Size 12 :D :D I also want you guys to know that on Christmas Day the love of my life asked me to marry him!!!! I got engaged!!!! So this past week has been truely amazing. Will post a ring photo later today :D :D :D xx Happy New Year to you both and anyone else on this amazing site who is excited about making it the best year everrrrr!!! xxxxx

I am so proud of you!! Eeeek, that is so exciting.
Size 12 ;) skinny minnie!
Congratulations!! That is so sweet, on Christmas day too. I'm really happy for you. You lucky lady. Post pictures of you and the ring. Happy new year :D xxx

Back