Did anyone have a slow second week

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Just jumped on the scales 2 days early and only lost 2lb, I know I have another two days but did anyone haves slow week in their second week, quite disappointed to be honest thought I would of lost more, I'll see what Monday brings.

Hi Lucy, my second week was quite slow compared to my first week (3lb compared to 12lb) but if overall we are aiming to lose about a stone a month that will be about 3.5lbs per week. Sounds slow but actually 1 stone per month sounds pretty good to me.
If you've lost 2lbs already you should be on target for a nice loss this week x

Well I have another two days so if I get another lb off to make 3lb I'll be happy with that so fingers crossed it will come off by Monday.

I'm sure you'll manage that, good luck x

I had a 3lb loss on my 3rd week. For some reason I was really disappointed, until it dawned on me that's roughly what I needed a week to lose a stone a month. Hun a lot can happen in 2 days, just you wait and see. Next week stay off the scales until weigh in (nothing like a surprise) xx

my second week was a 2lb loss. I was a bit disappointed to start with but hey I lost 14lb the first week! I am avoiding the scales in between weekly weigh ins as I know I would get fixated on the numbers.

have you measured yourself? My overall inch loss in week two was good so I'm keeping the tape measure in reserve so if I have a lower than anticipated number on the scales I can cheer myself up with the tape measure :D

Wow u sould like me!! I just measured, lost an inch off hips snd 3 inch off bust!!! Im going keep off the scales next week and wee wat they say x

I managed 3lbs in my second week having lost 7 in the first but then on week 3 that some people find is really slow I managed 6lbs so it does all even out in the end. I've had some good losses and some crappy losses since I've been on this diet but one thing is for sure I never would have lost any weight without it (I'm crap at other diets) and a loss is a loss!

We all lose it differently and the fat is going if your following the plan so don't worry about the scales I know we all worship them

Back