Did anyone here start CD around last Aug?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisa26, 14 October 2007 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

Some of you may remember me, others may not or not know me for the fact i havent been on here since before last christmas :wave_cry:

i started cd for the first time last aug and lost 2 stone after quitting in september eventhough you would have thought i would of been motivated enough....

i have recently got married in July so have had a lot on since christmas but am getting into the right frame of mind again so NEED to hear success story of those who start last year or even the beginning of this year....heck why not anyone's success stories!!!

i need that extra push!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Hello Louisa!

I started my Cambridge journey on 25th July 2007 and in 11 weeks have lost 4 stones in weight.

You can do this - just think how much weight you can lose in the next 9 weeks which takes us to Christmas.

Hope all goes well for you!

4. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

WOW now that is inspiration....well done you ! i would LOVE to loose that much in that amount of time...i know its acheivable !! but hearing it from others is fantastic :D

Last edited: 14 October 2007
  5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I did SS for 8 weeks then went to 790 due to social commitments and the last 3 weeks lost 4lbs/4lbs/5lbs so 790 is actually better for me than SSing!

I love the 790 plan, having the three meal replacements per day plus a large meal, it's great!

No hunger, not tempted, have never cheated all the way through.

Good luck!

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Louisa

Wasn't around at the time but just wanted to say, welcome back and good luck!

Georgie
    x

Mini likes this.
  7. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I second Georgie :D

8. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Louisa,

Not sure if you remember me but we started at around the same time last year.

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding.

Secondly WELCOME BACK.

I lost 4.5 stone up until Xmas last year, had 2 weeks off (planned) and never got back onto it. I would have a couple days ssing 1 week and a couple the week after and thought that I'd had my 1 chance at it and wouldn't be able to continue.

Well i've found a new councellor and started on wednesday again as got another 3 - 3.5 stone at least to lose and although early days, am back to feeling how i did when i first started.

You did sooo well last time hun and you know tht it works so get the motivation out and go do it.

I need to post a pic really of me now as there is one of me when i was of a larger frame shall we say.

Good luck and take care

Jo xx

9. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

WELL DONE to everyone!

Jelly belly i do remember you WELL DONE on all your achievements!

i have given myself a 2stone target for christmas... on my first week of cd i remember loosing 17lbs!!!!!!! i think alot was water rentention in my feet and legs which i have now (again) and would love to loose it.

i'm starting today so wish me luck!

10. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there,

I'm still new here (just over a week) but wanted to say good luck - you can do this!!

x

11. ava

ava Silver Member

Hi louisa, good luck with starting again, i'm sure you'll do fab. :)

12. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hiya Hun, I started on the 23rd of July last last year, I lost 5 st by end ove Nov and have been maintaining reasonably well since then, give or take 9lbs!!!

You can do it x

13. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Louisa,

Hows it going hun?

I've just completed week 2 and have lost 7lb. Another 7 to go and i'll be back at my lowest weight then the rest is all a bonus

Take care

Jo xx

14. rade

rade try, try & try some more!

:party0011:good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.