did anyone not see a good loss week 1?

stephie77

Silver Member
I'm just wondering as my 1st WI is this week and it aint looking good! I have eaten all my dailies but not needed or wanted my weeklies... I have earnt a few activity points but not eaten those either as I havnt been hungry......

I lost on the old points and ws hoping to see similar results on this but its not looking good so far.....

And I know its only week 1 but that's normally ur best week.....

I'm only on week one, so no direct experience, but similarly have only use one of my weeklies as I've not been hungry and have earned a few activity points (only a few as I've a sprained ankle). But I'm still hoping for a loss - weigh in tomorrow.

But why don't you think it's looking good?? Stay positive, any loss is a step in the right direction x

U should eat ur weeklies.
There like the points u saved on old plan for a dinner etc. Except t new plan has them seperate. I always lose eating all weeklies n dailies. Use oil for cooking and full fat milk to help u eat more if u cant. Personally i need all dailies n weeklies x

Thanks Ladies!!

Slim-Kat - i made the MASSIVE mistake of a mid week WI - big MISTAKE.

Sue - really??? you eat all of them and still see losses??

xxx

stephie77 said:
Thanks Ladies!!

Slim-Kat - i made the MASSIVE mistake of a mid week WI - big MISTAKE.

Sue - really??? you eat all of them and still see losses??

xxx

Yup its only wen i go over both that i dont. If i do its normally 2 pounds x

Oh dear, well stay positive your weight can fluctuate day by day, really we should only get weighed once a week (I include myself in that as I can be terrible at hopping on the scales :eek: lol)

blonde_sue - thanks for the information, great to know. And well done on your loss :) I think I've just been ultra careful this week as it's 1st week, but good to know I can up my intake a bit and still do well. I'll try and use them next week. (Although I may now use a few tonight and have a glass of wine - it's been a long day with a sick 2 year old! :eek:) x

Slim-Kat said:
Oh dear, well stay positive your weight can fluctuate day by day, really we should only get weighed once a week (I include myself in that as I can be terrible at hopping on the scales :eek: lol)

blonde_sue - thanks for the information, great to know. And well done on your loss :) I think I've just been ultra careful this week as it's 1st week, but good to know I can up my intake a bit and still do well. I'll try and use them next week. (Although I may now use a few tonight and have a glass of wine - it's been a long day with a sick 2 year old! :eek:) x

I actually tink drinking them is better than eating them for loss too!!
If u dnt eat em near t start u prob wnt later on cus ur body will get used to not x x

good point - pouring a large Vodka as we speak!! LOL

Thanks
xx

stephie77 said:
good point - pouring a large Vodka as we speak!! LOL

Thanks
xx

Nice enjoy!! X

how do you not eat any of your weeklies i'm on my first week to and don't think i manage without my weeklies

I have only not used all my pp's and weeklies and that week was the worst ever...I gained 3lbs (the only time i have)! eat them if u can! xxxx

well i have managed to eat a few of themnow but nowhere nr the 49 and i also have 21 activity points.... will see what the scales say tomorrow and take it from there!! LOL xxxx

Hiya, i dont really eat mant of my weeklys, i lost 4.5lbs my first week and used 15 weeklys and i lost 2.5ast week using about 20 weeklys. My leader said u dont have to use weeklys at all they are only there as a safety net, she also said to not really use ur activity points unless u do more than 10.000 steps a day as thats whT the diet is based on and anything over that a day you can count as activity points ( if u get what i mean).

I do use all my dailys though and if im hungry coz ive been to the gym the. I used a few weeklys for a curly wurly.

I think its just trial and error ur first few weeks. Good luck

You're right Blondie....you have to make the plan yours....what one body works on, the other body rejects. I suppose it is trial and error....i just got lucky the 1st week and stuck to that xxx

Well i ended up using 16 weeklies but gaining 12 AP's.
I used most of my dailies and i lost.....5lb!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

im chuffed to bits!!

xx

Yay, well done! :D I hoped you'd do great. Been looking out for your post.

Keep it up, here's hoping we both have a great second week too :) xx

Thanks Slim-kat - let me know how you get on xx

I am in my first week too - so this is a helpful thread, i have had 19 so far, and planning on having about 10 or so tonight as i have planned all my points for today already!

x

I only lost 2lb in my first week :( but I used ALL of my weeklies on vodka (oops!)
Fingers crossed for tomorrow, 3lb would do me nicely!

I only lost 2lb in my first week :( but I used ALL of my weeklies on vodka (oops!)
Fingers crossed for tomorrow, 3lb would do me nicely!

Id say ul b down hun :)
ive done the same many times and lost x

Back