Did everyone get extra special presents?

Nick

Need help
Hi ya,:)

For the first time in years I recieved clothes for Christmas. This is something I have never recieved as people didn't know what my size was. Probadly didn't help as I didn't know my own size either. Family and friends kept away from this type of present as they didn't want to offend me if it wasn't the right size.

Anyone else recieved presents that are extra special because you couldn't of asked for it last year?
It is a fantastic feeling getting something you really want.

Nick :D :D

I got a dressing gown in a size 12, DH got it me and its the best, but it brought back memories, 6 years ago I got one for xmas, my mum bought me a size "L" and it didnt fit me, she had to take it back and get me a mans one instead in a size "xl". I still have the old one, it wraps round me 6 times!!!!!

My new one is ace, its an M and S one and has bed socks too!!

My little Sister bought me a lovely necklace. It's the first Christmas she has bought presents for everyone and she was really excited about giving it to me. When I opened it my immediate response was dread as I thought to myself that there is no way it would go round my neck as standard sized chains never went near me. I managed to avoid putting it on on Xmas day as I really didn't want to upset my sister. When I got back to the secrecy of my own home I thought I would try it on to see how much of an extension I would need and it fit perfectly..... I was so chuffed and had the biggest smile on my face. I swear I will never take it off. It represents so much for me and how far I have come with my weight loss journey.
I also got some clothes which I had the same result with each year.... they didn't fit. But this time because they were too big!!!!!!! I didn't hesitate to contact the person who gave them to me and tell her this. She wasn't offended at all and was really really pleased. We are going to take them back and get some smaller items. He He.
What a fab Christmas!!

Jazzy x

My extra special presents was that I'd asked everyone not to get me anything edible either in a present or stocking (who says there's an age cut off for stockings?!)

And everyone stuk with it! In fact, it was lovely to see the great stuff that people did get me rather than stick a selection box or thorntons box under the tree. I ended up with the sort of presents where people had thought about it and taken trouble to get what I wanted.

Even better, it showed me who supported me and who my saboteurs were - both my SIL's got me chocolate calendars. So in the spirit of the season!

From my DH I got a beautiful Victorian whitby jet necklace that I've been wanting for ages and had no idea he'd remembered!

My little Sister bought me a lovely necklace. It's the first Christmas she has bought presents for everyone and she was really excited about giving it to me. When I opened it my immediate response was dread as I thought to myself that there is no way it would go round my neck as standard sized chains never went near me. I managed to avoid putting it on on Xmas day as I really didn't want to upset my sister.

Jazzy x

Know this one well, for years my mum bought me a necklace every Christmas, and for years I said thank you and put it back in the box, no way would they fit me, this year it did!!

lk bennett knee high tight boots and they are a perfect fit they would never have gone around my claf muscles before cambridge

Hubby bought me some very lovely designer underwear, really gorgeous & it was nice to feel gorgeous wearing it. :)

Back