did everyone survive?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sasha63, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    meal replacement
    hi everyone thank god the weekend is nearly over l find them very hard change of routine l suppose did't cheat though have weigh-in tomorrow;) how did everyone else's weekend go?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Hi! I find weekends tricky too, especially catering for the family! and with one thing and another I was sorely tempted (especially as the scales have been stuck for 8 days now!!) not counting the ham being prised out of my mouth by my son, all went well ( so far!) I feel more relaxed tho from Mon onwards! strange that!! You've done really well congrats to you! x
  4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I've had a nightmare of temptations since Fri DD 11th birthday weekend! I've also had to make a cake for DS who is a coeliac (wheat allergy) which is filled with choc buttercream, covered in choc ganache & choc buttons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigley - please please please do not be put off by the non-movement of scales, mine did not move on wk 4, wk 5 and I have lost 7lbs - so it all evens out over the weeks hun xxxx
  5. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

I hope so!! My mind is filled with chocolate buttons and I am imagining my cat covered in ganache at the mo- mmmmmmmm!!:D
  6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Ha Ha - its on the window sill - i'm sure it contains a nasty pixie and that pixie knows my name!!!!!!!!

Actually, TBH I've not got a sweet tooth at all so its not even hard for me to resist cakes, choc and bicci's - give me cheese, crisps, dips and wine anyday!....

Still I've said it before food is soooooooooooooooooooooo last year for the time being!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.