did everyone survive?

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
hi everyone thank god the weekend is nearly over l find them very hard change of routine l suppose did't cheat though have weigh-in tomorrow;) how did everyone else's weekend go?

Hi! I find weekends tricky too, especially catering for the family! and with one thing and another I was sorely tempted (especially as the scales have been stuck for 8 days now!!) not counting the ham being prised out of my mouth by my son, all went well ( so far!) I feel more relaxed tho from Mon onwards! strange that!! You've done really well congrats to you! x

Hi! I find weekends tricky too, especially catering for the family! and with one thing and another I was sorely tempted (especially as the scales have been stuck for 8 days now!!) not counting the ham being prised out of my mouth by my son, all went well ( so far!) I feel more relaxed tho from Mon onwards! strange that!! You've done really well congrats to you! x

I've had a nightmare of temptations since Fri DD 11th birthday weekend! I've also had to make a cake for DS who is a coeliac (wheat allergy) which is filled with choc buttercream, covered in choc ganache & choc buttons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigley - please please please do not be put off by the non-movement of scales, mine did not move on wk 4, wk 5 and I have lost 7lbs - so it all evens out over the weeks hun xxxx

I hope so!! My mind is filled with chocolate buttons and I am imagining my cat covered in ganache at the mo- mmmmmmmm!!:D

Ha Ha - its on the window sill - i'm sure it contains a nasty pixie and that pixie knows my name!!!!!!!!

Actually, TBH I've not got a sweet tooth at all so its not even hard for me to resist cakes, choc and bicci's - give me cheese, crisps, dips and wine anyday!....

Still I've said it before food is soooooooooooooooooooooo last year for the time being!
xxxxx

Back