Did we break some rule?

kingleds

Gold Member
Starlight or another mod - Any idea why a particular thread has been deleted? Did we break some house rule? If so could you let us know which one as i don't want to get into trouble!

Hi,

We have a no politics rule on the site. This is the rule in question:

20. No posts of an overtly political or religious nature OR posts promoting advocacy of particular personal, medical, legal, religious, political, or non-profit causes. The forums are intended for offering mutual personal support. Debating controversial subjects should be taken elsewhere. Limited religious references are allowed (ie. "my prayers are with you" or a brief quote as part of a larger post), but the forums should not be used to convert others.

Thank you,
Pierce

I don't want to be a pain, but if we're not allowed to discuss politics, then how come the topic about the referendum on May 5th allowed?

I have had 2 topics removed.

With one I was pleased it was removed I thought it was for my own protection It was about a charity I support and gave lots of my personal details which in hindsight was pretty bl00dy stupid of me.
The second one was about a charity walk I was doing and could have beenlooked upon as begging for finacial support.

Each time I understood totally.

I agree 100% about the politcs and religion rules.
Oh how I appear to be a goody two shoes !!!!

Back