Did you Know that .. Random facts and other useless knowledge.

Kath1990 said:
Lemon sole is named after its shape not its colour or flavour as many people think :p

Oh that makes complete sense! I've always wondered why it is called lemon sole! :)

Malc-D said:
Dykt.. if you sit down and lift up your right foot and move it around in circles clockwise. then with your right hand, try to draw number 6's in the air at the same time. It's impossible

amazing what the body can and can't do ;)

A week late with this reply (catching up!) but I can do this! Must be able to separate upper and lower limbs successfully!

xeilidhx said:
A week late with this reply (catching up!) but I can do this! Must be able to separate upper and lower limbs successfully!

I can do it to ... Glad I'm not the only oddball out the .... Bit then I can also lick my elbow

I can do it to ... Glad I'm not the only oddball out the .... Bit then I can also lick my elbow

Oh dear - I'm normal :wave_cry: .Foot starts going clockwise when starting the No.6 but ends up going anti-clockwise before 6 is finished :D

DYKT the little dot above the letter "i" is called a Tittle.

DYKT it's technically still illegal to sell any goods on a Sunday other than carrots in England!

DYKT it's illegal to kill a Scotsman with a bow & arrow in York on a Sunday! Apparently still 'technically' legal any other day.

DYKT celery is the only food that i sactually tasteless

Dykt .. the word 'uncopyrightable' is the is the only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating any letter

DYKT if you make a fist with your left hand with your thumb inside and squeeze hard (pic attached) it seems to turn off your gag reflex. I did the fist and poked my finger down my throat and didn't gag

*** DISCLAIMER *** don't try this at home (but if you do, go in the bathroom first) could be handy for dental trips if your gag reflex is sensitive

image-4001268878.jpg

That is .......... Really weird! But you are right!! How on earth did you find that out?

Back