Did you Know that .. Random facts and other useless knowledge.

Handy.....IYKWIM!!!!!

DYKT The most dangerous animal in Africa (after man) is the hippopotamus!

the hippo is also the 3rd largest land mammal after the african elephant and the white rhino (not sure if its in size or weight)

dykt the animal responsible for the most human deaths in africa (and indeed the world) is the mosquito

dykt the giraffe has the same number of bones in the neck as a person just a lot bigger (dont know if this one is true but I heard it and liked it)

mantha16 said:
the hippo is also the 3rd largest land mammal after the african elephant and the white rhino (not sure if its in size or weight)

dykt the animal responsible for the most human deaths in africa (and indeed the world) is the mosquito

dykt the giraffe has the same number of bones in the neck as a person just a lot bigger (dont know if this one is true but I heard it and liked it)

It is believed the mosquito (via Malaria) has killed more people than all the wars in history!

DYKT....when you mix flour and water it makes glue, if you add some eggs and sugar it makes a cake!! Where did the glue go??? You know exactly where it's gone, it made the cake stick to your arse ;) !!!!

DYKT a good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be sat beside you saying, "that was f'ing awesome"

mantha16 said:
DYKT a good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be sat beside you saying, "that was f'ing awesome"

If its my best friends they'll be squabbling about who bright idea X was before deciding it was mine!!!!

dykt.. 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie. (random :p)

dykt.. 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie. (random :p)

DYKT Mr Darling & Captain Hook (from Peter Pan) are both voiced by the same man, Hans Conried.

DYKT Mr Darling & Captain Hook (from Peter Pan) are both voiced by the same man, Hans Conried.

They're supposed to be the same person aren't they? I thought that the children don't see a lot of their dad in the real world so they don't have much of a relationship with him, and then he's manifested as Captain Hook in Neverland?

Also, DYKT each of the suits on a deck of cards represents the four major pillars of the economy in the middle ages: heart represented the Church, spades represented the military, clubs represented agriculture, and diamonds represented the merchant class.

dudette2001uk said:
it was mixed with a paste to make a suppository that when used by the woman either acted as a physical barrier to sperm or altered the pH so that it killed any sperm

Imagine the smell!!!!

dykt ... A teaspoon of semen contains approximately 5 calories.

Back